Author Topic: Obama administration has been supplying milsurp eqpt. to colleges  (Read 1299 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama administration has been supplying milsurp eqpt. to colleges
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:50:34 AM »
They are not the only ones to have those, there was that ZH article I posted somewhere in this section...ahh ha, here it is...seriously, if these jackasses can have them why not us?!?!?!

We need security too!  Racism!  Sexism!  Leukophobes! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:55:44 PM »
That link showed the police forces with this eqpt; the article I posted above speaks only to colleges getting them.

COLLEGES, Libertas. 

WTF, over.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »
Is there anyone on a campus who will know how it operates. ::thinking:: 

So much doodoo is hitting the fan....so few don't care.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 06:59:23 AM »
That link showed the police forces with this eqpt; the article I posted above speaks only to colleges getting them.

COLLEGES, Libertas. 

WTF, over.

You yellin' at me, sister?

Yeah, OK, Campus PoPo not on par with regular PoPo, but still PoPo.  But if anything this is worse, Campus PoPo are notorious for low-standards...the odds of somebody going too far is a lot higher with these clowns who are not much better than rent-a-cops than with the poorly trained average city PoPo, most of whom are walking fusterclucks.  It is not even remotely impossible for these idiots to be easily infiltrated by somebody like the New Black Panthers, and could be another control being put into place to pacify the populace should martial law be declared.

And I get the college angle, many are public, many are private, why should they get to have access to stuff other private citizens are banned from owning?  What gives them any right to have crap like this?  And I would argue why any city police should have it too!  The rule of law in this nation is dead, the constitution is all but run through the shredder.  If others in and out of government do not respect the law, wtf do we give a shyt?

Martial Law/Order 66 is coming.  I say load up on what you can, even (especially!) if the Fedcoats say it is illegal!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 01:39:45 PM »

Maybe. 
NO, it's my outrage showing.

As to the rest, precisely!  Colleges now?

Okay, it gets worse.  A "unified" school district, that's K-12 --

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/armored-tank-grenade-launchers-at-disposal-of-lausd-police-force/
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:45:55 PM by Pandora »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 04:35:03 PM »
When Obama said he wanted a security force just as well funded as the military, this is what that means.  Trying to outright create one from whole cloth would have been a tough sell, not to mention too obvious.  But there was no need for that anyway, because the Federal government was already an alphabet soup of acronyms nobody's ever heard of -- perfect storage depots, if you will, for the hardware this security force would need.  Combine that with the continued federalization and militarization of state and local agencies, and you get a domestic enforcement army in plain sight.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 07:40:57 PM »
Y'all need to take a deep breath and step back for a tic.

When TSHTF and you need to refresh your ordnance, who would you rather go up against - the United States Army or some leftist dolts from the teachers union?

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 07:02:36 AM »

Maybe. 
NO, it's my outrage showing.

As to the rest, precisely!  Colleges now?

Okay, it gets worse.  A "unified" school district, that's K-12 --

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/armored-tank-grenade-launchers-at-disposal-of-lausd-police-force/

I figured it was a mix darlin'.   ;)

A K-12 school district?  Uhh huh...

Well, I take 'Soup's point to heart, but to extend it just a tad I doubt we here are the only ones who might see an easy opportunity, there are probably some neerdowells (gangs and such) that probably know a juicy target when they see one...they probably had some thoughts of stealin' from poorly trained city cops and no doubt see a juicier target when this news reaches their smartphone.  So, look out for competitors.

All this news is doing for me is confirming the fact that it is almost a 100% certainty the Feds are going to impose Martial Law, the question is when and under what pretext?  But the key is when, the pretext is just that...