Author Topic: Antarctic sea ice at the highest level ever in recorded history!  (Read 964 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Antarctic sea ice at the highest level ever in recorded history!
« on: September 15, 2014, 07:51:15 AM »
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-14/record-coverage-of-antarctic-sea-ice/5742668

Ozone my ass!!!

Joyless Climate Cultists cannot take good news, they have to blame something on humans no matter what!

Chlorofluorcarbons have been banned by all the worlds cultists for decades now...don't blame what isn't there (and was never a problem to begin with if you know how ozone is created!) just to justify your rent-seeking whoredom!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Antarctic sea ice at the highest level ever in recorded history!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 01:18:11 PM »
I had to post the first comment.....made me laugh.....

icyduggie2

10:11 PM on 15/09/2014

Does this mean that it will eventually get so hot that all the oceans will freeze?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »
I had to post the first comment.....made me laugh.....

icyduggie2

10:11 PM on 15/09/2014

Does this mean that it will eventually get so hot that all the oceans will freeze?

::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 06:37:40 AM »
How about jackwagons like "waramangan" who belittle skeptics by first attempting reason (or what passes for it for these types) by saying the skeptics little simplistic quips like the above comment by "icyduggie2" on the one hand and then preach to us how complicated climate is yet talk down to us as simple folk when we question their faith that the climate cultists can predict with absolute certainty that a) all this BS is exclusively man-made and b) they can predict for certain climate doom if we do not 1) cut CO2 emissions (kill billions of people, because, uhh, breathing!!!), 2) destroy our economy (helping to kill more people) and 3) ceding national sovereignty to a bunch of global cultists, many whom hate our guts (something Obama is not alleviating but is in fact exacerbating at a rate thrice what the eeeevil Bush may have been accused of!).

So, calling them cultists fits, their sad devotion to a discredited religion based upon fraud and lies and poorly written computer models cannot be allowed to march unchallenged or we will all suffer for it.  I say only they should suffer.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.