Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202315 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #760 on: April 25, 2016, 11:48:54 AM »
Some of the best news I've heard yet! 

“I have never been more worried about the Republican Party breaking apart than I am today.” - Ms Grahamnesty

http://www.weaselzippers.us/268283-lindsey-graham-gop-is-at-risk-of-breaking-apart/

::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::   ::cool::   :D   ::beertoast::   ;)   ::newyear::   ::bustamove::   ::popcorn::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #761 on: April 25, 2016, 12:38:39 PM »
Continuing to give any legitimacy to this political process is the problem.  It prevents people from accepting hard truths.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #762 on: April 25, 2016, 02:11:43 PM »
 I see Cruz and Kasich are cooking up some sort of alliance to block Trump. Typical politicians. Screw em all. Money and power. I run into so many stupid people. It's a game with my brother and I now, especially when politics is mentioned when we are in the room. Exact same with religion now. Stupidity abounds. If it isn't the pope pumping global warming its some preacher telling me I don't "share" the love of God because I believe homosexuality is sin and it's really not a good idea to cater to transgenders.

Hell will be overflowing with the stupid people with oh so good intentions.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #763 on: April 26, 2016, 08:34:52 AM »
Hell always has room.

But, some might have to go through Canada first!

"Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said. "Now it's much more important. In fact, I'll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-ill-do-country-a-great-service-by-winning-if-rosie-leaves-222437

Heh!

And that pact with the Devil seems to be fraying, seems Cruz & Kasich still want to beat each other, not just deny Trump.

Yeah, that's a shame.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #764 on: April 26, 2016, 01:47:12 PM »
Hell always has room.

But, some might have to go through Canada first!

"Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said. "Now it's much more important. In fact, I'll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-ill-do-country-a-great-service-by-winning-if-rosie-leaves-222437

Heh!

And that pact with the Devil seems to be fraying, seems Cruz & Kasich still want to beat each other, not just deny Trump.

Yeah, that's a shame.
It was never anything more than was presented from the get go. Dumb ass douche bags over at every pro-Trumpf site made it into a collusion to "cheat" Herr Trumpf from his crown. The only crown this ass clown needs is one made from lead.

I can't wait until this clown gets his liberal/progressive ass the hell out of town! ::cussing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #765 on: April 26, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »
What difference does it make?

Come on SMOD!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #766 on: April 27, 2016, 08:01:42 AM »
Cruz mathematically eliminated, Trump assured of going into Cleveland with the most delegates, now we'll see all those previous pronouncements materialize into unity or vaporize into chaos, pick one.

::popcorn::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #767 on: April 27, 2016, 08:03:45 AM »
What difference does it make?

Come on SMOD!

if you're right, why even have the category of politics and for that matter why have the entire forum since most of the other categories can be folded into the thousands of other sites that cater to each?

Finally, a clear distinct choice is given between a constructionist and a progressive Hillary clone with testicles...they choose the clone with balls. ::bashing::
Been bitching about it for years and when the choice is given, they choose the fascist and for what reason I ask. Because Wall, America will be great again, force companies to bring those jobs back, tariffs(worked out so well with Smoot/Hauley), bank bailouts, abortion on demand, universal healthcare, government education....A Twilight Zone theme!

Shouldn't we change the name of the forum to "It's About Tyranny"? Maybe that's to extreme so I'll give it some further thought and get back to you. ::thinking::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2016, 08:10:54 AM »
Cruz mathematically eliminated, Trump assured of going into Cleveland with the most delegates, now we'll see all those previous pronouncements materialize into unity or vaporize into chaos, pick one.

Big deal, he goes into Cleveland with a plurality but will it be a 1237 majority? A definite maybe, time will tell. Lincoln came to his convention with 20% and Harding 7% and both became POTUS.

Herr Trumpf's persona turns off Likely GOP voters like Hillary's does so we'll see how that plays out in the convention with 2nd round plus voting.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #769 on: April 27, 2016, 09:28:28 AM »

Big deal, he goes into Cleveland with a plurality but will it be a 1237 majority? A definite maybe, time will tell. Lincoln came to his convention with 20% and Harding 7% and both became POTUS.

Herr Trumpf's persona turns off Likely GOP voters like Hillary's does so we'll see how that plays out in the convention with 2nd round plus voting.

Heh!  He already has 100k more votes than the Mittster gathered.  Not that any of this matters.

The mood I am in chaos would suit me just fine.  Time we got to rat-killin' and put all this childish shyt away!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2016, 10:44:05 AM »

Heh!  He already has 100k more votes than the Mittster gathered.  Not that any of this matters.

The mood I am in chaos would suit me just fine.  Time we got to rat-killin' and put all this childish shyt away!
Great! With Trump the nominee, Hillary skins his orange ass and we can do the killing that needs to be done. ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2016, 11:00:21 AM »

Great! With Trump the nominee, Hillary skins his orange ass and we can do the killing that needs to be done. ::thumbsup::

Or with _______________ as the nominee vs Hillary, same diff. 

Red Team - Stupid, Blue Team - Really Stupid, But Too Stupid to Care.

Booyah!

Like Chesty Puller said when he was surrounded by Japs..."We got 'em right where we want 'em!".

Fire in all directions!   ::machinegun::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2016, 05:35:22 PM »

I don't know. Since Trump is immune to PC bullspit, he'll be saying a LOT of things about Hitlary that can't be denied.

I still shudder at the thought of him as the candidate.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »
  I'm to where I don't care who as long as it isn't not she who should never be named.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2016, 11:26:46 AM »
So the ex-Speaker, the Great Weeping Carrot, has unloaded on Cruz -- calling him "Lucifer" and a "miserable son of a bitch."

We know the GOP nominee is likely to be either Cruz or Trump, and both are still being attacked from their own party?  Why would the Boners of the world be so intent on undermining their own party's nominee?

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing is about as authentic as Wrestlemania....

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2016, 11:37:23 AM »
Yup, more proof in my eyes that The Establishment was using Cruz all along merely to slow down Trump and that if Cruz would be leading now and not Trump they'd be doing it the other way around.  In another era I would argue a vote for any non-leading candidate is a wasted vote, but given the sorry-assed state of affairs we are in essentially any vote is a wasted vote.

And in more hilarious news...I just had to laugh my ass off when I heard this announcement!

http://iotwreport.com/cruz-picks-non-conservative-carly-fiorina/

This is like the Minnesota Twins announcing World Series tickets go on sale tomorrow!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Oh, man...are the last days ever a fricken hoot!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2016, 01:00:06 PM »
Yeah I saw that too.  Kind of smells of desperation, IMO.  "Look, we've got a vagina on our ticket too!"

She's an H1B-pushing, DREAM Act promoting, Muslim apologist.  Seems like Ted could have picked better.  Or not at all, not at this stage of the game.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #777 on: April 28, 2016, 01:04:49 PM »
Far as I can tell the most common response seems to be a deafening yawn!

::laughonfloor::

#ThatsTheOnlyVaginaYouCanFind?

::hysterical::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »
So the ex-Speaker, the Great Weeping Carrot, has unloaded on Cruz -- calling him "Lucifer" and a "miserable son of a bitch."

We know the GOP nominee is likely to be either Cruz or Trump, and both are still being attacked from their own party?  Why would the Boners of the world be so intent on undermining their own party's nominee?

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing is about as authentic as Wrestlemania....

The weeping carrot might as well tattoo "establishment" on his ass. I won't call the Carrot Lucifer ( but I believe he works for him) but I will call him a miserable son of a bitch.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »

The weeping carrot might as well tattoo "establishment" on his ass. I won't call the Carrot Lucifer ( but I believe he works for him) but I will call him a miserable son of a bitch.

Second that. The SOB spent his time golfing with the Devil and he has the stones to say this. He hated Cruz because he would not play ball in the senate. And it seems that the Honerable Peter King from N.Y. is backing boner.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie