Author Topic: Two NYPD officers killed in ambush  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Two NYPD officers killed in ambush
« on: December 20, 2014, 05:49:14 PM »
Looks like Obama and Holder's effort to pour gasoline on this fire is working.  Two NYPD officers sitting in a patrol car were killed by a man who walked up and shot them at point blank range.

Developing.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/20/police-2-nyc-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Re: Two NYPD officers killed in ambush
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 08:58:56 PM »
I saw the video of the police turning their backs on deblasio as he walked past them on his way to the press conference.

You cannot countenance hordes chanting "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want it - now -" without expecting some sort of response from the fringe. As far as I am concerned, deblasio, sharpton, obama and holder are directly responsible for these assassinations for no other reason than they said nothing about the crowd chanting for the deaths of policemen.

I think the race war has started for sure now. Police know they have a target on their backs.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »
What do you suppose NY'ers would do if the police never showed up for work the next day? I'm betting the liberal/progtard left would all piss themselves.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 07:29:05 AM »
Sh*t, meet fan.  Fan, sh*t.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »
I understand that there was a 2nd assassination attempt against NYPD but the assassin's gun jammed. I'm trying to find confirmation (the article I saw mentioned it but it was 3rd-hand info).

Needless to say, if you live around them (like I do) be on your guard.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »
How is that even possible?  NY has strict gun laws, and the assassin had a criminal record already. I guess the solution is to make law abiding citizens turn in all their guns.

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 12:18:26 PM »
Now a police officer in Florida has been killed.  Whether or not the motive is related to the NY killings is unknown, but the timing certainly raises the possibility.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/21/slain-florida-police-officer-named-was-an-nypd-veteran/

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 01:42:18 PM »
Now a police officer in Florida has been killed.  Whether or not the motive is related to the NY killings is unknown, but the timing certainly raises the possibility.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/21/slain-florida-police-officer-named-was-an-nypd-veteran/

What pisses me off about this is that it has been created from a false narrative which the side of evil thinks bolsters them with an air of righteous indignation and that they're "striking a blow for freedom & equality"...when it's exactly the opposite from reality: they are feral animals living up to their stereotypes...led by men who embody the "N" word.

Complete & utter ghetto trash.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »
Maybe they'll stop supporting democrat pol's, unions, policies and laws and return to serving and protecting We the People?

Well, probably not...that would mean they can think independently...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 09:38:12 PM »

Lots of background info on the killer here.

OT:  Having severe connection issues last few hours related to SMF and server malfunction.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:45:29 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 12:33:28 AM »
I saw this posted elsewhere so by no means is it an original thought of mine but I do agree with it...

Unless the shooter is connected (even tenuously) to one of the various malcontent groups, gangs, etc. then he acted alone. All evidence to date is that he acted alone. Further, he killed himself. This tends to point in the direction of someone who was nuts. And, therefore, since he is nuts and not being actually directed to act (other than by the voices in his head), then his crazed thoughts and actions are wholly his own. In other words, as execrable as the words, actions, silence and inaction by the president, his pet attorney general, sharpton, jackson, et al. were...they did not have a hand in this killing any more than the tea party or Sarah Paling or the NRA had a hand in any of the school shootings in recent months/years.

Please note that the left, Democrats and the MFM (but I repeat myself) wasted zero time in trying to tie "right wing hate speech" to the actions of nutcases who committed mass murder. We should not be like them in this regard. We should not be like them at all because who wants to be anything like dog crap?

Deblasio and others acted and spoke in various disgusting manners in the weeks and months that led up to this recent killing. BUT...they did not pull the trigger. They did not direct anyone to kill cops. Not anymore than the tea party or Palin or the NRA directed anyone to shoot up a school or a Colorado movie theater. Those actions were committed by nuts. Just like these two killings.

Clearly the psycho who did this may have been encouraged by leftists/Democrats/the MFM but that's all it was. Had these idiots actually been complicit/responsible then we might have seen large numbers involved with killing a great many more police officers. The bottom line is that this nut was going to do this. He was going to kill. And although the manner in which these officers were killed was shocking and offensive they are no more dead than if the shooter had walked up to them on the street and popped them facet-to-face. He could have killed anyone but this time it was a couple of cops who came into the psycho's sights.

NY does have it's problems and...let's face it...these problems are largely self imposed: they voted for Deblasio. They got the kind of government that they clearly deserve. If the police decide to be a little less vigilant, well...who can blame them? Not me.

But the shooter was a nut who acted alone. That's the way I see it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:47:35 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 02:30:39 AM »
Whether he acted alone is somewhat irrelevant in my opinion. He acted in the context of the race-baiting demagoguery of Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, and yes, DeBlasio. That much seems clear to me.

At the very least, if one pretends to ignore all peripheral awareness, the aforementioned race-baiting is a backdrop for this murder. But I think that the peripheral awareness provides enough to conclude that these pukes did not just offer a convenient and coincidental backdrop. They offered context, encouragement, and perhaps even motive.

ETA: I'm experiencing the SMF connection issues as well Pan. We'll see how things are behaving in the AM. If they're still squirrelly, I'll contact them. They're a M-F operation anyway.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:35:11 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 07:34:29 AM »
The leftist ilk is a co-conspirator in these deaths, all those IDP listed and more, down to every punk chanting on the street should be indicted.

And I would argue this clown did not act alone if he is a Muzzie, there are jokers in these cult centers some call Mosque's...they are guilty as well.

And Two more cops executed, one in St Louis and one in Tarpon Springs, FL.

Obama & Co appear to want to start a race war, probably as a pretext to delcaring martial law and staying in office past his Constitutional expiration date, as we all know, laws don't mean jack to this asshole...any of these assholes.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 07:59:35 AM »
Certainly, this puke's rap sheet was pages long meaning he's been in and out of the penitentiary system for more than just a while giving him adequate exposure to the NOI preaching their hate filled garbage so is it any surprise he went off the deep end here? 

Incarceration these days means an easy opportunity to recruit more worthless pukes instead of making an attempt to put him right. Leftist ideology is again at fault here allowing an entire group of racist pukes to preach their hatred to someone who's looking to shirk their own responsibility for their actions.

How can this country survive any of this without a dictatorship/oligarchy? The coming civil war is the last best hope for our civilization to continue on.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:44 PM »
I agree with IDP and Libertas.  While this guy may have been a nut who was going to erupt at some point regardless, the circumstances of his eruption were certainly influenced by the demagoguery and incitement of Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and the enemedia.

There's not even a tenuous comparison to Jared Loughner IMO, because there was never any evidence that anything Sarah Palin ever said or published were on his radar. And even if it had been, all Sarah Palin published was a map of congressional districts that were targeted for flipping at the election. Loughner would have had to make a lot of intermediate steps to link that to his actions. With this guy on the other hand, there were marches in the street calling for dead police, and they were given "credibility" by the endorsement of Sharpton et al.

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 06:26:23 AM »
He was going to kill...someday.  It was in his makeup.

Democrat garbage gave him a target, to go out with a bang, so to speak.

What do we want...dead cops
When do we want it...now
When did elected Democrat garbage speak back to this crowd...never

I believe in an ownership society.   Democrat garbage own this.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 07:40:19 AM »
Don't forget the Gawddamned leftist-dominated media!!!

They got blood all over their hands, again!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 12:16:43 PM »
Protesters heckling cops paying their respects at the memorial for the two deceased.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/23/protesters-heckle-nypd-cops-paying-respects-at-sla/

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »
Yeah.  Just like their other Democrat hero at military funerals, Fred Phelps and his ilk at WBC...

DemonRats really know how to find new depths in the gutter...