Author Topic: Worst States to Live In if You are Black  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Worst States to Live In if You are Black
« on: December 22, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »
1.  WI

2.  MN

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/12/09/the-worst-states-for-black-americans/5/

::saywhat::

WTF?  Socio-economic factors?  Are they not weighing FSA handouts properly or what?  Or how far backwards guilty white progs here go to kiss minority ass?  They got idiots at the beginning pages of this report talking about segregation and the history of slavery and racism and sh*t and they end up picking on two prog states (well OK, WI is more purple than our blue, but...) - seriously?

I don't know if I should laugh and/or cheer!   :o
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Worst States to Live In if You are Black
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
Ignore.  The stupid there is strong.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:37:45 AM »
I remember a time when the WSJ actually produced intelligent articles...then it was only their editorial board and business writers that knew any damn thing...then just the editorial board...then just one editor...and now...the WSJ is just another piece of over-priced birdcage liner!!!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
What about the other seven states?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 10:15:10 AM »
Obama states?   ::laughonfloor::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 10:25:06 AM »
I've often noted how our Blacks in Minnesota are relegated to inner city ghettos compared to other metropolitan areas, and how our Blacks fit the stereotypes on a much more consistent scale here. Other metro areas have a strong suburban presence of Blacks, and when out and about, you'll see more Black families just acting like normal people, instead of urban apes. In MN, seeing a Black person in most suburbs outside the inner ring is a rarity, and most of the ones you do see have a big Black chip on their shoulder.

Go to the Mall of America in Bloomington sometime. The Black family with well behaved children and parents who don't cuss at their children and smack them around is the rarity. Stereotypical urban Black behavior and attitude is almost universal. When I DO see a Black family that appears like a normal, decent, respectful family, I always take note of it, and appreciate it. It just isn't the norm.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »
l see the same thing.  l don't understand the chip in the burbs, you make it out of the crap and l dunno, feel guilty about it or something and have to keep acting ghetto to retain your blackness?  What's wrong with embracing maturity and humanness?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 10:19:30 PM »
l see the same thing.  l don't understand the chip in the burbs, you make it out of the crap and l dunno, feel guilty about it or something and have to keep acting ghetto to retain your blackness?  What's wrong with embracing maturity and humanness?

Don wanna lose da streed cred.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »

I see it as "Don wanna join the human race".

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 06:05:08 PM »

I see it as "Don wanna join the human race".

Synonymous.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 12:39:30 AM »
Still, the focus should be on the wondrous liberal state and all of the good that it has bestowed upon the black family.

Which is to say, worse than none. Or, in other words, with friends like these...
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 04:16:36 PM »
Still, the focus should be on the wondrous liberal state and all of the good that it has bestowed upon the black family.

Which is to say, worse than none. Or, in other words, with friends like these...

I still say if they're not happy they're free to go back to the mother country.

I'll add to the airfare.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:35 PM »
I understand nobody likes being told they are ignorant, but truth be told that isn't anybody else's problem but their own if it is true, is it?

GIGO.