Author Topic: Wikileaks releases 20,000 hacked DNC emails  (Read 4508 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Wikileaks releases 20,000 hacked DNC emails
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:10:33 PM »
So Wikileaks obtain a bunch of email from the DNC, and they have made them searchable online.  Get a load of these highlights:

H/T: http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272528

1. Ted Cruz asked the DNC for cash to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.

2. Jake Tapper of CNN colluded with the DNC. They gave him questions to ask his interview guests.

3. Chuck Todd of NBC was also colluding with the DNC and put pressure on others at the network to go easy on Democrats at the DNC's request.

4. The New York Times co hosted parties with the DNC. This is against the law by the way.

5. Hillary Clinton setup a slush fund through the DNC to launder donor money.

6. The DNC actively colluded with the media to work against Bernie Sanders.

7. They planned to make Bernie's religion an issue. He claims Jewish roots, but wanted to make him look Atheist.

8. Shows members of the DNC did hold bias against Bernie and were working with Hillary and Wasserman Schultz against Bernie through the whole Campaign.

This scandal touches all aspects of the media and the Democratic Party. Don't look for the MSM to report on it much since they are heavily implicated.
This shows actual crimes committed by Hillary's Campaign and the DNC. noted from: https://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-...-a-generation/

But, Hillary is "untouchable."

Like I said all of the almost 20,000 emails are searchable at Wikileaks. These are just a few that are just coming to light.

#1....damn, just damn.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Wikileaks releases 20,000 hacked DNC emails
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 03:17:03 PM »
I was skeptical of claim #1, and went looking for further information.  This is the email chain that was said to be the one: http://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

Not sure I would quite characterize it as "Ted Cruz colluding with the DNC" as it reads more like Ken Cuccinelli hitting people up for donations to a fund.  But evidently at least some of those people are at the DNC.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 07:17:57 PM »
I remember when Cuccinelli was being shopped around as a comer. I think I can safely say that dog don't hunt anymore.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 09:22:57 AM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/07/19/on-why-diabolical-narcissists-like-hillary-clinton-want-to-get-caught-and-it-isnt-for-the-reason-you-think/

Before you celebrate.. something to contemplate.  They Want to get caught because they know it won't matter.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 09:28:23 AM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/07/19/on-why-diabolical-narcissists-like-hillary-clinton-want-to-get-caught-and-it-isnt-for-the-reason-you-think/

Before you celebrate.. something to contemplate.  They Want to get caught because they know it won't matter.

Exactly.

So far what I've seen for a reaction has been a (verbal) shrug and a soft challenge, "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

I vote summary executions.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 11:07:22 AM »

And they have months to deal with it I.E. old news.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »

Exactly.

So far what I've seen for a reaction has been a (verbal) shrug and a soft challenge, "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

I vote summary executions.

Indeed.  When last we threw off tyrannical government we did so by shooting our illegitimate overlords with extreme prejudice.  If entered into with that same kind of zeal Liberty will win the contest again...until then none of these elitist pricks in the Ruling Class of either party will ever reform themselves!

ETA - More in-your-face EFF U America! from Team Dem - http://www.weaselzippers.us/285724-leaked-dnc-documents-show-plans-to-reward-big-donors-with-federal-appointments/

...no stoop too low, no corruption too off-limits...these are Democrats after all!  The Self-Chosen People!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:37:23 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 01:15:06 PM »
And of course, precisely none of this matters to the Free Sh*t Army.

The Democrats could conduct ritual human sacrifice (oh wait a minute, they do!) and the FSA would unflinchingly vote for them.  Every time.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 07:08:18 AM »
Yeah...it was back in the mid-80's I think when rampant and unrepentant left-wing bias first revealed itself to me and it probably crystallized around the time of the Bork confirmation hearings that I joked that a Democrat could murder somebody on live TV and still not be held accountable for their actions while everybody else gets publically destroyed for the slightest infraction of the shade in the shadow of the most minor of rules.  And who knew just a few short years later the Clinton years would put that notion on steroids?  Well, sure we all did.  But the proto-FSA nourished during the Clinton years really bloomed into the repulsive turd-blossoms of Millennial FSA losers didn't it?  Hard to have an Obama without 'em.  They crowed rapturously about the impending rule of Duh Wun and all the free shyt/reparations by other names coming their way.

We'll see if these leaks amount to anything, perhaps enough will ooze into some minds to at least make them want the torture to stop...which denying the succubus any more attention would accomplish.

The thought did occur to me that if not for the Trump candidacy these hacks and leaks might not have ever occurred.  I am guessing these are Libertarian-oriented hackers, who as a group per se have a vested interest in sticking it to the Ruling Class regardless of party affiliation and who are not above breaking privacy laws (when the Fedcoat spaymasters at the NSA do it to millions if not billions of people worldwide including their own citizens without their consent and they go unpunished) to help their guy and stick it to the sole surviving Ruling Class clown.

But the thought also occurred to me (see above bias & FSA rant) that the time for such a tactic to have a practical political advantage is two decades stale.  But there is value in documenting the crimes for when summary judgment's are being carried out on our streets, so...I'm OK with it.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:20:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 07:16:13 AM »
They know, they just don't want to say...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-intelligence-chief-not-ready-identify-behind-dnc-194319018.html

...and if they aren't saying it is because they don't want to embarrass Hitlery and what she and her ilk have said about this (Russia, Trump working in cahoots) so it is obviously a culprit not fitting the Demonrat narrative...

Wikileaks is now promising the next data dump will result in Hitlery's arrest.

http://iotwreport.com/julian-assange-vows-that-his-next-leak-will-result-in-hillary-clintons-arrest/

I hate being teased like that...to make that claim and see it fizzle...been there and seen that too many times...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:32:42 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 07:44:18 AM »
Yep, promises, promises ...........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 07:50:21 AM »
That could be considered a "triggering" event...

Good thing we here know how to control ourselves, eh?   ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 08:20:20 PM »
  We do???
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 06:59:16 AM »
  We do???

Well, sure.  Hey, I mean if anybody legitimately pisses us off they've worked hard for the ass-kicking they're begging for...so what if mutt's like me and certain individuals of Sicilian heritage give a little extra for good measure?

:D

The point is, we don't get our panties in a twist over meaningless BS...our "triggering" events are more serious than theirs.   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 08:03:58 AM »
If the next release of data is true...and the Obama/Clinton gun-running to Jihadists is revealed...it could be huge...(well, huge for the truth getting out...not that Progs in the civilian ranks, presscorpse, bureaucracy and elected office give a damn...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 01:38:27 PM »
I mean.....Even without the e mails is there any doubt? It's not like the hill supporters will care.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 02:06:20 PM »
If the next release of data is true...and the Obama/Clinton gun-running to Jihadists is revealed...it could be huge...(well, huge for the truth getting out...not that Progs in the civilian ranks, presscorpse, bureaucracy and elected office give a damn...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

It has been suspected for a while now that the whole Benghazi disaster was an arms deal gone wrong.  After the fall of the Qadaffi regime, all those stockpiled weapons were perfect for "off the books" smuggling to Syrian rebel groups.  The Benghazi consulate was the clearing house.  Rescuing the ambassador and staff would have led to lots of inconvenient questions.  Letting them die was comparatively easier to pass off, just say it was some local Islamic group incensed over some 3rd rate Youtube film.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 03:06:03 PM »
I'm guessing he will hold the most damaging e mails until just before the election, understanding the publics attention span. The last few weeks should be fun.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 04:51:06 PM »
I watched two Assange interviews over the weekend. The best one was Meet The Depraved. The lefty interviewer was trying desperately to get Assange to reveal the source, reveal the motive, and/or reveal the timing of the next release. He came away with goose eggs. It was hilarious.

I have zero pretensions about Assange and his crew - I know that he could just as easily target pubbies as dhimmis, but I don't care.

Kill them all and let God sort it out.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
  We do???

Well, sure.  Hey, I mean if anybody legitimately pisses us off they've worked hard for the ass-kicking they're begging for...so what if mutt's like me and certain individuals of Sicilian heritage give a little extra for good measure?

:D

The point is, we don't get our panties in a twist over meaningless BS...our "triggering" events are more serious than theirs.   ;)

It happens when it happens and it's never on their time table. Some things are best served cold.
 Filippo Mazzie