Author Topic: “God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama  (Read 12598 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama
« on: July 14, 2015, 11:23:41 AM »
I had to replicate Weasel's disturbingly accurate jab for this thread title...but every DemonRat Prog and Pubbie Prog and IndyProg loves these twisted genocidal maniacs! 

Planned Parenthood Federation Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, discussing their fetal parts business

Planned Infanticide/Like New Baby Parts R UsTM - Slaughtering babies and selling their parts since 1916.  Over 6.8m slaughtered by PP alone since 1970...over 58m murdered in America overall since SCROTUS invented the right to slaughter the unborn.

“God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama

Yeah, right...the God of assholes like this is NOT MY God!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: “God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »
Another litmus test...

http://iotwreport.com/cruz-and-paul-in-agreement-on-pp/

...that's two who are not progressive...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 06:15:08 AM »
What was the name of the middle man business?  That screen shot, pricing 2nd trimester parts higher than 1st, as well as giving discounts for bulk orders, was a keeper.  I forgot to keep, and now I can't find it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 07:27:22 AM »
What was the name of the middle man business?  That screen shot, pricing 2nd trimester parts higher than 1st, as well as giving discounts for bulk orders, was a keeper.  I forgot to keep, and now I can't find it.

Ask and ye shall receive -

https://youtu.be/jjxwVuozMnU

H/T - WeaselZippers

http://www.weaselzippers.us/229853-ghoulish-democrats-ask-ag-loretta-lynch-to-investigate-whistle-blower-group-that-caught-planned-parenthood-selling-body-parts-on-video/

Oh, and how predictable and sick of the progressives being riled up about the messenger bringing this not-so-new news to light, not that actual auctioning off of human embryo parts of for gratuitous profit so the Masters of Infanticide can drive fancy sports cars...

PS-I bet I know where Planned Infanticide can make a real killing - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-22/ottawans-outed-1-5-found-be-cheating-dirtbags-who-deserve-no-discretion

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 07:36:34 AM »
That's the video.  I meant a screen grab of the business buying the parts for resale.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 12:07:59 PM »
Oh, yeah.  I think I saw that somewhere too...but I haven't stumbled across it again.   ::whatgives::

Anyway, the latest - Willing propagandist for Planned Infanticide at CNN blames white men for this video coming out.

Again, even if true...doesn't make the information any less horrific.  But not only do FemiNazis hate men, they hate white men...almost as much as they hate any human embryo...

But thanks, mendacious idiot...embryo's cannot fight back...white men can.   ;)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/15/planned-parenthood-partner-offered-bulk-discounts-on-aborted-baby-parts/

That's what I was looking for.

Good.

I pulled it into my stash...in case it tries to get purged.

Gruesome...disturbing...   ::speechless::

Oh, and such a swell looking catalog of human embyro parts!   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 04:53:25 AM »
And these ghouls call themselves doctors...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/planned-parenthood-investigation-reportedly-shows-doctors-discussing-how-to-maximize-revenue-from-sale-of-fetal-tissue-graphic-footage/

Mengele was a 'doctor' too...
Sure he was but Mengele was just using Jews, an inferior race. ::rockethrow::
Unborn babies are worthless, just as Samantha Powers' husband
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 06:28:06 AM »
And these ghouls call themselves doctors...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/planned-parenthood-investigation-reportedly-shows-doctors-discussing-how-to-maximize-revenue-from-sale-of-fetal-tissue-graphic-footage/

Mengele was a 'doctor' too...
Sure he was but Mengele was just using Jews, an inferior race. ::rockethrow::
Unborn babies are worthless, just as Samantha Powers' husband

They all wear those WWSD (What Would Satan Do) arm bands.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 06:47:19 AM »
Rand says there are 58 votes to defund Planned Infanticide/Embryo-Parts-R-Us, not veto proof, but any action to gain traction is welcome if it ultimately leads to ending this holocaust for profit enterprise.

ETA - And to hell with black robed progs trying to prevent the release of more videos about this slaughter-for-profit scheme, release them anyway.  It's what the progs would do, so do it!

And with friends like this Planned Infanticide can't lose, eh?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:26:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 04:52:39 PM »
Now they are willing to sell organs from delivered babies?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/30/fourth-undercover-video-reveals-planned-parenthood-sells-organs-from-babies-born-alive-n2032447?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

This is evil times a billion, billon, billion......

Of all the terrible and evil things going on all around us right now what worries and concerns me over anything else is what God is going to do once He decides to bring judgement on us.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 07:26:49 AM »
It's a boy!

:o

I have no problem remembering Stem Express, now, since they were the star of a video, as well as future videos that will come out, one way or another, despite the pussy at Stem Express trying to suppress them.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 07:28:01 AM »
LOL... Planned Parenthood said their website was "hacked" a couple days ago, and that it was the work of right wing extremists. Looks like it was really an attempt to rile up sympathy and support in the midst of their self-induced sh*tstorm.

I'm with you Magnum. I fear The Lord. He judges nations, and my gut tells me that this is going to pass, and Planned Parenthood is going to withstand the PR hit with their business, unfettered abortion, and their Left-wing bona fides all intact.

Planned Parenhood "hacking" was a fake PR stunt
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2015, 07:50:38 AM »

I'm with you Magnum. I fear The Lord. He judges nations, and my gut tells me that this is going to pass, and Planned Parenthood is going to withstand the PR hit with their business, unfettered abortion, and their Left-wing bona fides all intact.

Not only will PP survive-- 1000s of feral women will now want a piece of the action, and be deliberately carrying their pregnancies to later term and demanding PP pay them for the parts... the age of paying for an abortion has ended. The era of using feral women as body part factories has begun. After all, there is no rule of law, and disabusing people of their delusions is a hate crime 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 01:49:05 PM »

Not only will PP survive-- 1000s of feral women will now want a piece of the action, and be deliberately carrying their pregnancies to later term and demanding PP pay them for the parts... the age of paying for an abortion has ended. The era of using feral women as body part factories has begun. After all, there is no rule of law, and disabusing people of their delusions is a hate crime

I fear the nightmare has only begun, this slaughter-profit is going to send the murder rates skyrocketing...the horror is about to go into hyperdrive...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 11:40:51 AM »
Sick and twisted world.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.