Author Topic: Medford, MA Officer - “I’ll blow a hole right through your [expletive] head,”  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2015/07/27/hes-a-good-officer/

I guess there is a place for America's gun-toting mentally unstable after all...

Nice to see Fran posting a comment. 

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, what an A-hole.  I bet he was one of the cards almost hit in the rotary.. or he was about to enter it or whatever and it gave him a good scare, so he was pissed. But does he call for unit and just follow the guy till they show up?  No,  he goes full "I'm a cop and he's little people mode" - They guy could have run over him for behaving that way.  -- Yes the driver  deserves the citation for turning the wrong way.. it was stupid and careless, but this cop deserves to be booted off the force and loose his pension for dealing with the situation in this manner. But at the end of the video you could already see the thin blue line closing ranks.

Of course, we know nothing will happen to the cop - not even being demoted from detective. . .  He isn't little people.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yup, right on all points.

And even if there is a quasi-punishment, it will be the customary suspended with pay (vacation) come back when the internal review (exoneration) cooling off period.  Then it will be giving the people the business as usual...

I wonder if such types ever think about who remembers their antics and who may return the favor ten-fold when the world implodes?

Nah, the system is too sustainable in their view...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.