Author Topic: Brigitte Gabriel speaks at anti-sharia conference in Nashville  (Read 4504 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Brigitte Gabriel speaks at anti-sharia conference in Nashville
« on: February 05, 2012, 11:11:58 AM »
From Monty Pelerin's World

Wonder why your kids don’t learn at school? Here is but one reason related to political correctness gone wild. The woman in this video is shrill, but she is correct in what she says. The hypocrisy of the school system, driven by the political correctness madness, is quite evident in the manner with which they treat the Muslim religion as compared with the Judeo-Christian religions that predominate in the country.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid949801312001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAACEco_Vk~,9bOat4XcfB_88ri1a3UMdKnLpH9aM8Fv&bctid=1271237687001

She's a good speaker, passionate and informative.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Brigitte Gabriel speaks at anti-sharia conference in Nashville
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
Never heard of her before, but you know what?  I like her!  She is dead right.  The reign of terror and idiocy perpetrated by the progressives pushing all this pc/diversity/multi-culti crap have to be shut down, period!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »

!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 02:18:09 PM »
Never heard of her before, but you know what?  I like her!  She is dead right.  The reign of terror and idiocy perpetrated by the progressives pushing all this pc/diversity/multi-culti crap have to be shut down, period!

She's Lebanese and knows Islam all too well. She is a frequent guest on Hannity's radio and TV shows, that's where I first heard of her.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »

She's Lebanese and knows Islam all too well. She is a frequent guest on Hannity's radio and TV shows, that's where I first heard of her.

!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Brigitte Gabriel speech at anti-Sharia conference (video)
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
This woman is a firebrand, and spot-on. Well worth the 14 minutes if you want to hear a passionate revelation of the Islamic agenda and influence in education.

Brigitte Gabriel, ACT For America founder
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »
I merged topics, IDP; hope you don't mind.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
I merged topics, IDP; hope you don't mind.

Oh, of course not, sorry. I gave a cursory look before posting and missed that it was already here.

ETA: It's the exact same video at the exact same link. I got it from my dad. There's hope for him after all!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
Yay! for your Dad.

I have great admiration for Ms. Gabriel; she is an example of an immigrant having a greater understanding of the value of what we are losing here than many born Americans.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 03:44:42 PM »
Yay! for your Dad.

I have great admiration for Ms. Gabriel; she is an example of an immigrant having a greater understanding of the value of what we are losing here than many born Americans.

Yes she is and does. And she is an articulate, forceful, convincing speaker. I don't think I've ever heard a thick foreign accent articulating English any more carefully or clearly.

- Thomas Jefferson

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 09:47:35 AM »
From Monty Pelerin's World

Wonder why your kids don’t learn at school? Here is but one reason related to political correctness gone wild. The woman in this video is shrill, but she is correct in what she says. The hypocrisy of the school system, driven by the political correctness madness, is quite evident in the manner with which they treat the Muslim religion as compared with the Judeo-Christian religions that predominate in the country.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid949801312001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAACEco_Vk~,9bOat4XcfB_88ri1a3UMdKnLpH9aM8Fv&bctid=1271237687001

She's a good speaker, passionate and informative.

She is on Fox a lot. She's good. She is also credible because she comes from the Middle East

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »
Wow!! She's a regular fireball!! Not to mention totally logical. I wonder why we can't find a conservative politician to speak so passionately about smaller government? ::bashing::
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:57:02 PM by AlanS »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 02:54:42 PM »
Wow!! She's a regular fireball!! Not to mention totally logical. I wonder why we can't find a conservative politician to speak so passionately about smaller government? ::bashing::

Cause the idiots in DC are trying to thread a needle instead of following their principals.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie