Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 479110 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1260 on: October 24, 2014, 10:01:20 PM »
Twenty-two.  She's twenty-two and thanks to the erasure of boundaries between adults and children, we're left trying to deal with perpetual teen-agers.

I'll be so happy when all of this is OVER.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1261 on: October 24, 2014, 11:31:25 PM »
Talk about your ice-breakers!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #1262 on: October 25, 2014, 09:08:35 AM »

That's exactly along the lines of my thought. How in God's name did she move from substitute teacher to giving head to a student in the course of one day? I've never heard of a single one of these predatory teacher/student situations that wasn't the result of long-term exposure and inappropriate attraction that played out over the course of the school year.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1263 on: October 25, 2014, 06:32:01 PM »

That's exactly along the lines of my thought. How in God's name did she move from substitute teacher to giving head to a student in the course of one day? I've never heard of a single one of these predatory teacher/student situations that wasn't the result of long-term exposure and inappropriate attraction that played out over the course of the school year.

Good grief IDP she's a temp she just doesn't have the time to put into a relationship. She just went right for the punchline. no dinner no drinks.(soda) not old enough to drink.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1264 on: October 26, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »
I wonder how the pep rally went...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1265 on: November 07, 2014, 08:31:23 AM »
They're eating their own. 

Michael Brown's mother accused in armed robbery of Ferguson vendors selling t-shirts commemorating her son's death

Lesley McSpadden, 34, was in a group of up to 30 people during 'attack'
Approached Michael's mother-in-law Pearlie Gordon, 54, and two others
She told them they could not sell 'Justice for Michael Brown' t-shirts
McSpadden's mother, Desureia Harris, then began to rip down the items
More than $1500 in merchandise and $400 in cash was also stolen
Tensions flared in Ferguson on Wednesday as protests began again
Many wore Guy Fawkes masks for the global 'Million Masks March'

This is one aspect of the election rout, not dealt with yet.   The ferals are set to explode.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1266 on: November 07, 2014, 09:39:45 AM »
This is one aspect of the election rout, not dealt with yet.   The ferals are set to explode.

Bless their hearts.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1267 on: November 07, 2014, 11:51:36 AM »
That's not a riot-friendly/feral-compliant looking stance?!  WTF?!

:D

::whoohoo::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1268 on: December 08, 2014, 02:20:29 PM »
Didn't know where to put this thus I chose this thread. Regarding the Bosnian immigrant that bludgeoned to death, we have one agitator's quote below but first someone from the Bosnian community here
Nesimovic, who has lived most of his life in this quiet, gentrified Bosnian settlement in south St. Louis, runs a restaurant a block away from the where Zemir Begic was murdered. He has seen a serious decline in his business. He describes the constant and brazen harassment of his customers by black youth. Aside from the knife attack that occurred in his restaurant’s parking lot, he told WND the harassment of his customers by black youth in the neighborhood is relentless.

“The customer wants to leave, and they will not move (from behind your car),” Nesimovic explained. “You try to be nice. They say, ‘You go back to your country.’ This, and they’re like 10 years old.”

Asked whether they feel they are in an actual race war, Nesimovic replied, “Yes. What else? We rebuilt this neighborhood. We make it the best we can. Before the Bosnians came, this neighborhood was boarded up. Now it’s nice. We work hard. Why can’t they just work, too?”

One radical black activist, calling herself Mary Omni of the House of King David, made a YouTube video spouting the very venom the Bosnians claim they’re facing. Promoting a narrative that calls white immigrants “invaders” of land properly belonging to blacks, Omni titled her screed, “Feguson Bosnian Death Immigrant Warning.” She says in the video if an “invader” is killed, that this is acceptable collateral damage. She then goes further and calls for additional violence by repeatedly reciting the musical chorus, “If I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning and hammer in the night.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/blacks-using-ferguson-to-wage-race-war/#2K76QHl9iczIKjxq.99

This trash should be taken to task for her assumption that anything belongs to her tribe if because they occupied it once, left it to rot and decay and suddenly they're in a hussy fit because somebody had the nerve to gentrify it as a nice place to live. Bitch should be taken out and gutted, thrown back into the river as chum.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 02:24:46 PM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1269 on: December 08, 2014, 05:09:19 PM »
Diversity.   ::saywhat::

Shows how messed up these folks are.  Hundreds of thousands die freeing these people and their graves get pissed on.  Republicans pass the Civil Rights Act and they get pissed on.  MLK gets whacked and the first generation race-baiters hijack his legacy and gets them on the Democrat Plantation and they want to live more and more off the forced charity of others and they want most favored citizen status in all things and blame every ill on white racism, and piss on others for their troubles.  They guilt trip weak minded fools and put Obama in twice and race relations have never been worse.  They kill immigrants and celebrate it and call for more and expect adoration.  They are sowing the seeds of their own destruction and I am indifferent to their fate, as they are indifferent to reason, common sense, honesty, integrity and the truth.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1270 on: December 08, 2014, 07:18:05 PM »
If they had the smallest modicum of knowledge, they would be very wary of provoking an urban war with any of the Balkan peoples.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1271 on: December 09, 2014, 06:10:26 AM »
From the "Trying to see things from their POV" department. When one gets around a bunch of unshowered ghetto-thugs, who've been up for 24+ hours protesting, looting, hoop-shooting & rioting...

...#ICantBreath
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1272 on: December 09, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »
That idiot James, sported that pathetic assinine BS...

And did ya see Notre Dame push all-in on the "white people suck" bandwagon?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2014/1208/Notre-Dame-s-White-Privilege-Seminar-Racist-indoctrination-or-education

...maybe people would be less fed up with all this bullsh*t if they also had a mandatory seminar on "Black's are stuck on stupid"?

To Hell with 'em all, we'll see how this shakes out...this community and their pals and frightened enablers are just making more and more enemies with each passing second...and we haven't even seen the full impact of all the new Latino's yet, I just know they'll get along real well with these folk...

And while I am not wildly optimistic LEOs wake up and smell the carnage...perhaps more will...

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/08/philly-mayor-you-have-some-police-officers-who-are-increasingly-afraid-of-the-community/

...you know what I would do if a call came in about that community?    ::lalanotlistening::

Clean up yourselves!   ::mooning::

ETA - Oh, hey...I'll be breathlessly awaiting a Notre Dame seminar on the positive relationship habits of the community!

http://www.examiner.com/article/stephanie-moseley-dead-vh1-star-dead-suspected-murder-suicide
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:14:11 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1273 on: December 15, 2014, 11:11:04 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/fake-hate-three-black-figures-hanged-in-effigy-at-uc-berkeley/

Must have been those evil white Christians again...er, what?  Black phagg artists?  Are they arrested and charged with inciting hatred? 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1274 on: December 15, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/fake-hate-three-black-figures-hanged-in-effigy-at-uc-berkeley/

Must have been those evil white Christians again...er, what?  Black phagg artists?  Are they arrested and charged with inciting hatred?

Since they were blacks, and especially phaggs, they get a pass. Maybe even an award.

As opposed to the persecution and prosecution of da white debil dat did it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1275 on: December 15, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »
Burnings, the new knockout game?

http://im41.com/archives/200499

Sick.  Perps have not picked on the wrong family...yet.   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1276 on: December 15, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »

Since they were blacks, and especially phaggs, they get a pass. Maybe even an award.

As opposed to the persecution and prosecution of da white debil dat did it.

Being called a white debil..raaaacist...whatever...is not going to have the impact they were looking for.   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1277 on: December 29, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »
Classy.

Must be a perfect Obama/Holder/Sharpton plantation dweller.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-28/caught-tape-mcdonalds-customer-goes-berserk-over-fistful-cents

This is how you end up with snot in your food and deserve it...and possibly a tazing and ass-kicking!

And this crap is probably cranking out little bastards for the state to support...

::facepalm::   ::outrage::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1278 on: December 29, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »
Just wow. 'tis the season, eh Libertas?

As relations continue to degenerate I'm thinking of getting some sort of body cam. I think I'm going to need it (to go with my .45)

::devil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1279 on: December 29, 2014, 11:16:35 AM »
...and body armor...   ;)

::thumbsup::