Author Topic: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US  (Read 5388 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 11:10:33 AM »
Oh, and that "slippery slope" the liars all lied about being ridiculous...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/gay-marriage-decision-polygamy-119469.html#.VY_9__lViko

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

And I am sure the beast-humpers and bot-bangers et al are not far behind...

ETA - Crap, that didn't take long...will hit our shores soon enough...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3142129/First-robot-wedding-Japan-takes-place.html

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
We've had quite a couple of weeks touring the always exciting theme-park known as Progressive World. Our visit to the Liberal Maze of Mirrors in the Progressive Delusional State has shown us our brave heroes doing battle against marriage; against a 150 year old battle flag; and, of course, in favor of dependency on government subsidies for "health care." These heroes have won all three battles; it is no surprise to see them dancing in the streets waving their own gayly-colored and politically-approved battle flags, and engaging in same-sex hugs and kisses. Somebody else will pay for everything! Hurray! You can marry anybody! The Christian white guys in pick-up trucks are defeated! Gay marriage is in the Constitution but not the right to fly a Rebel flag!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch in Real World, we see something else.

In Tunisia, our old Sunni acquaintances do what they do best: prove Islam is a Religion of Peace by carrying out a massacre of at least three dozen mostly British tourists on the beach. In France, the practitioners of the Religion of Peace, have conducted a beheading at a factory. In Kuwait, Sunni "warriors" have bombed a Shia mosque killing over two dozen fellow practitioners of the ROP who didn't agree with the Sunni interpretation of how to be a Muslim.

Happy Ramadan everybody! Yes, let's COEXIST in one big happy gay commune!

So, again, while the silly prancers prance and the idiotic dancers dance on the streets of DC, San Francisco, and Seattle, the White House bathes in the gay colors of the rainbow flag, our President lectures us on the evils of the Confederacy, and the Rebel flag gets ripped down from monuments across the South, ISIS & Co. continue their march toward an Islamic Caliphate--one in which, please note, gays do not get married, they get thrown from tall buildings or hanged from cranes. While it apparently takes a delusional white guy shooting up a black church to get our President concerned about the deaths of Christians, or as he once labelled them "bible clingers," ISIS and pals such as Boko Haram have no problem slaughtering hundreds of Christians and bragging about it. Nary a peep from the Obama misadministration, but as long as the Islamists don't fly the Rebel battle flag, I guess it's OK . . .

In the end, of course, if we are lucky, those guys in the pick up trucks will suit up and save us all, again. Yes, the hated villainous "rednecks" of progressive scary fairy tales will get out of their Ram trucks and fight the Ramadan goons. The hard young men of our armed forces will need to save the soft prancers and dancers from the evil Islamists.

http://www.thediplomad.com/2015/06/meanwhile-back-in-real-world.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 05:36:19 AM »
Yes, the hated villainous "rednecks" of progressive scary fairy tales will get out of their Ram trucks and fight the Ramadan goons. The hard young men of our armed forces will need to save the soft prancers and dancers from the evil Islamists.

Not interested.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 06:55:22 AM »
Wait...

Is this guy not aware of the Obama Purges and the accelerated social re-engineering of the armed forces?

The soft prancers and dancers are what the O'Bongo Regime want!!!

To Hell with both cults!!!

::doublebird::

ETA - Oh, and BTW...the War on Religion has only just begun...

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2015/06/love-of-power-wins-now-yezhovschina-can.html

Leftists targeting religion, which is seen as a bigger threat than outside threats or rising authoritarian power at home...

Yeah, this is all so going to end in rivers of blood...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:22:12 AM by Libertas »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »
I was up North this weekend on a working vacation and just saw this. Is this really true?
Lighting the White House in "rainbow lights"? Despicable. This administration gave us who believe in traditional marriage a big FU.

If I post right now what I really think I will be banished never to be heard from again.

BTW, The lefts hatred for us is becoming more vociferous after this disastrous ruling. Whats new.

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WU15F16&f=WU15F16
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:59:35 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 07:05:04 PM »
Yea...it's true.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 11:05:43 PM »
If I post right now what I really think I will be banished never to be heard from again.

I think we're all thinking along the same lines.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 11:10:36 PM »

Been thinking that for several years; what changes are the methods & the pace (slow it down; savor the moment).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2015, 06:39:57 AM »

Been thinking that for several years; what changes are the methods & the pace (slow it down; savor the moment).

Patience is not one of my virtues...

But God is in charge of the clock...I'm just waiting for the alarm to go off...I'm just shocked I haven't heard it yet...

Offline Magnum

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 06:12:21 PM »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 06:25:23 PM »

::laserkill:: #SecondAmendmentSolutions  ::machinegun::

(the Second Amendment: it's not just for breakfast the Executive Branch anymore)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:58:41 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 08:13:08 PM »
Some of that highly vaunted tolerance, Seattlunatic style...

! No longer available

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:43 AM »
Phaggs & Dykes...tolerant?   ::hysterical::

Yeah, and Unicorns really exist and their poop looks and tastes just like Skittles!   ::laughonfloor::

Oh, and wtf?  Short, fat bald...and named McQueery?  That's four strikes!   ::rolllaughing::

It shouldn't be that hard to kick that blubberous sissy silly...

Y'all need some tougher preachers.

Get on up to the 2:40 mark...  ! No longer available

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 08:44:01 AM »

Bingo! Not fighting back, even decimating the opponent, just because you think it wouldn't "represent Jesus", is B.S. They shouldn't needlessly provoke the altercation...but they damn sure need to finish whatever gets started.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 09:34:58 AM »

Bingo! Not fighting back, even decimating the opponent, just because you think it wouldn't "represent Jesus", is B.S. They shouldn't needlessly provoke the altercation...but they damn sure need to finish whatever gets started.

Amen!

In ProgWorld the meek won't inherit anything except ridicule, abuse and involuntary servitude.

In Mal-Speak...ProgWorld is a stupid planet...somebody tries to kill you, you kill them right back!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 09:43:24 AM »

Amen!

In ProgWorld the meek won't inherit anything except ridicule, abuse and involuntary servitude.

In Mal-Speak...ProgWorld is a stupid planet...somebody tries to kill you, you kill them right back!

I might even go so far, in an effort to soften the shock & awe that'd be sure to follow after bludgeoning an opponent to a near death-like condition (in the name of Jesus), to utter these seemingly magical words (a la the Frenchman, John Kerry):

"I actually was against killing my opponent before I killed him!"

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 10:15:20 AM »

Amen!

I might even go so far, in an effort to soften the shock & awe that'd be sure to follow after bludgeoning an opponent to a near death-like condition (in the name of Jesus), to utter these seemingly magical words (a la the Frenchman, John Kerry):

"I actually was against killing my opponent before I killed him!"

::laughonfloor::

Heh!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »
I guess he pulled his shirt off for.....for......because..... ::thinking::

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 06:58:34 PM »
Star Trek really effed this dude up...

@ForAmerica
Outrageous: @GeorgeTakei says  #SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas is a “clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court" pic.twitter.com/DLSOb0cE90

@PablodeFleurs

@ForAmerica @GeorgeTakei
Takei's a homo (misuses his #anus), isn't he? Wouldn't that make him a "clown in semen face"?
And a racist t'boot!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:04:20 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2015, 08:00:33 AM »
Hey you know that totally evil and wrong thing we did  forcing you to pay an exorbitant fine and violating your rights? Yeah don't talk about that or you will be in contempt of court

Seriously, don't even imply you will refuse to bake a cake for the next perverted set of faggots or we will persecute you some more.
I used to be sympathetic to Homosexuals-- but were are the homos protesting the decision to persecute the Klein's?  Where are the gay voice speaking out about the illegitimacy of the Supreme decision  imposing gay marriage and acceptance of their lifestyle  on everyone. Yeah, there are none.  If you feel comfortable winning through violence and cheating, then you should feel comfortable with the inevitable consequences of that - like Islam and Russia controlling 2/3rd of the world.