Author Topic: Satanic Death Cult in action again? Egypt Air A320 Flight MS804 drops off radar  (Read 1040 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://news.sky.com/story/1698511/egyptair-jet-disappears-over-mediterranean-sea

Except for extremely rare instances...planes just don't drop out of the sky for no reason...the reports of a plane in flames indicates a catastrophic and likely human-caused event...

No doubt this one will need some time before anything certain is known...but if I had to make an educated guess...the Satanic Cult of Mohammad likely has a story here...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:56:39 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Glad I am not the only one who thinks this stinks like soiled goat!

"It was in this two minute period when the plane made a 90 degree swerve left and dropped from 37,000 feet to 15,000 feet before swerving 60 degrees right and vanishing at 10,000 feet ten to 15 miles inside Egyptian air space."

"Greek frigate searching for a missing Egyptair aircraft discovered two large plastic floating objects in a sea area 230 miles south of the island of Crete on Thursday, Greek defence sources said. The two objects appeared to be pieces of plastic in white and red. They were spotted close to an area where a transponder signal was emitted earlier, the sources said."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-19/last-minutes-crashed-egyptair-flight-ms804-22000-foot-drop-2-minutes-violent-swervin

And, of course...people who know better appear right, while those who always suck continue to bend over backwards not to offend the Islamofascists....

"Looks like yet another terrorist attack. Airplane departed from Paris. When will we get tough, smart and vigilant? Great hate and sickness!"-Donald Trump in 5:27am tweet.

... a statement which was promptly vilified in the media, most promintnly from the New York Times, but many others as well:

His post on Twitter drew criticism from Robert M. Gates, a former secretary of defense and director of the C.I.A., who was asked about it during an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“Well, I think it prejudges the outcome,” Mr. Gates said. “Let’s just suppose that it turns out not to be a terrorist event. Then what’s the — then what do you say, having made these allegations."

He continued, “It’s always better to wait until you actually know what the facts are before you open up.
And, as usual, Trump is about to have the final laugh, because as CNN reported moments ago:

U.S. government officials are operating on an initial theory that EgyptAir Flight 804 was taken down by a bomb, two U.S. officials told CNN on Thursday. Officials said the theory could change, with one senior administration official cautioning it is not yet supported by a "smoking gun."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-19/trump-right-again-us-government-operating-theory-egyptair-plane-taken-down-bomb

Doesn't take a "smoking gun"...though a Prog wouldn't know a Muzzie smoking gun if it was jammed up their ass!

::jihadnanner::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
“Well, I think it prejudges the outcome,” Mr. Gates said. “Let’s just suppose that it turns out not to be a terrorist event. Then what’s the — then what do you say, having made these allegations."

What?  What do you say?  Is he suggesting somebody would owe an apology to some unknown, unnamed terrorists?

I don't know what to say anymore about the lunacy running amok in the world today.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The circumstances of this aircraft's disappearance sound very much like what happened to that Russian plane over the Sinai.  Given the common connection to Egypt, it seems reasonable to suspect the same MO here.

There's really nothing that can make an aircraft at cruising altitude just "disappear" without any sort of communication from the crew, other than catastrophic and sudden destruction.  Even if an aircraft had structural failure, the crew would be able to issue some sort of distress signal or radio communication.  This one had to have just blown up in mid air.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

What?  What do you say?  Is he suggesting somebody would owe an apology to some unknown, unnamed terrorists?

I don't know what to say anymore about the lunacy running amok in the world today.

It makes perfect sense when you take it from the point of view of a Muzzie ass-kissing gutless PC chickensh*t low-life Prog SOB.  It doesn't make it any less irritating that people this purposely stupid roam free and are given power over so many...but it makes sense from a completely f**ked in the head angle.

Just more evidence we will never be able to deal with them until we deal with the other them

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The circumstances of this aircraft's disappearance sound very much like what happened to that Russian plane over the Sinai.  Given the common connection to Egypt, it seems reasonable to suspect the same MO here.

There's really nothing that can make an aircraft at cruising altitude just "disappear" without any sort of communication from the crew, other than catastrophic and sudden destruction.  Even if an aircraft had structural failure, the crew would be able to issue some sort of distress signal or radio communication.  This one had to have just blown up in mid air.

The odd banking maneuvers and lack of radio traffic is leading some to speculate there was first a struggle for the cockpit, between improved cockpit design and the fact that there were 3 air marshalls on board could indicate at some point the Mohammadans decided the cockpit wasn't going to be breached, so their dreams of hijacking the plane and plowing it into Tel Aviv or wherever being dashed, they decided to remote detonate their bomb, which given the string of nefarious stops before hand could have been smuggled on by Mohammadans working in airport roles from baggagehandling to security.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7160744/Pictured-British-victim-of-EgyptAir-flight-MS804-named-as-40-year-old-doctors-son-Richard-Osman.html

Looks like everyone making the early call it was Islamists were right after all...will sh*theads like Gates be apologizing to us now?

Yeah, no...classless PC douchenozzles never admit they are wrong...because to do so would show they are almost always 100% wrong on everything!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Seems to me a few things were going on...

Making a play for the cabin, interfering with normal communications and initiating some kind of reaction making a slow burn to ramp up to an explosion (something targeting fuel cells for example).

http://breaking911.com/egyptair-flight-messages-may-signal-downing-not-caused-by-bomb/

Spanning three minutes, the warnings were followed by alerts that fumes were detected by smoke detectors, one in a lavatory and the other in the compartment below the cockpit where the plane’s computers and avionics systems are stored, according to the Aviation Herald. CNN reported that the time stamps of the alerts match the approximate time the aircraft went missing.

Something triggered this...something likely man-made.

The most troubling part is the lack of communication with the ground...either something was triggered to disable the communications and it may or may not be the same trigger the eventually engulfed the craft enough to send it to its doom.

Need more data...