Author Topic: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,  (Read 3760 times)

Offline robins111

Unknown who the perp is yet or hardly any Information, but apparently a unformed soldier was shot at the national war memorial, right in front of the Parliament buildings.    If its a muzzy, its effing gonna get ugly..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/soldier-shot-at-national-war-memorial-in-ottawa-1.2808710

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 10:05:04 AM »
Apparently shots fired within the Parliament building as well. Stay frosty!

Offline robins111

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:08:34 AM »
Looks like 1 soldier down, he was a ceremonial guard at the unknown soldier memorial, at this point, it appears 1 shooter is down and deceased, the second one (driver) is still on the run,

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »
Unknown who the perp is yet or hardly any Information, but apparently a unformed soldier was shot at the national war memorial, right in front of the Parliament buildings.    If its a muzzy, its effing gonna get ugly..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/soldier-shot-at-national-war-memorial-in-ottawa-1.2808710

I hope the victim makes it.  And the comments section at that article only remind me of how deeply I detest Leftists.  According to them, your PM is responsible for this because he wanted to stroke his ego by sending Canadian forces to attack ISIS. Everything is twisted and backwards in that Alice In Wonderland alternate universe they live in. You just want to reach through the screen and give them a much needed bitchslap.

We can only hope that incidents like this will force more people in the West to wake up and smell the coffee.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 10:44:59 AM »
I want to bash this troll's skull-bucket (in an entirely non-religious way!):

ShadBay87

The day has come where the majority of us will now begin to demand Freedom FROM Religion. Too many people have died in the name of someone's god

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 10:56:27 AM »

ShadBay87

The day has come where the majority of us will now begin to demand Freedom FROM Religion. Too many people have died in the name of someone's god

Oh yes, one of the Left's pet fallacies, the notion that it's "religion" rather than one particular religion responsible for 99% of this.  Another of their pet fallacies is the implied assertion that a society purged of religion will be utopia. In any such society the State simply becomes their new god.

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 11:10:54 AM »
Starting to look very well like ISIS sympathizers.   Multiple attackers dressed up like terrorists.

Offline robins111

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 11:12:59 AM »
Glock, re comments on the CBC, welcome to our world, we elect a conservative government repeatedly and they scabby bastards squeal like cut hogs after the election, they can't understand that the majority of Canadians think the CBC and its landing strip for assholes in the comment section do not represent our majority views.  The truly pathetic thing is, the CBC is entirely funded through taxpayer dollars.

Unconfirmed reports has several shooters in this incident, at least one more at the Chateau Laurier and a second in a nearby mall, nothing confirmed yet.   Incidentally the first shooter was dropped by the parliamentary Sergeant at Arms..

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 11:32:12 AM »
Probably Trudeau supporters.

If they would call Sergeant Preston he would fix it

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 11:34:31 AM »

ShadBay87

Oh yes, one of the Left's pet fallacies, the notion that it's "religion" rather than one particular religion responsible for 99% of this.  Another of their pet fallacies is the implied assertion that a society purged of religion will be utopia. In any such society the State simply becomes their new god.

This ignorant asshole is just the kind person who SHOULD DIE FROM TERRORIST HANDS yet it is always people who often least deserve it that get killed or maimed!!!  Just ticks me off to no end!!!

Equating the Cult of Mohammad to anything mainstream religious is intellectually lazy and dishonest in the worst way!!!

We're all going to have to deal with these internal enemies sooner or later...

I hope they track this other scumbag down and beat the crap out of him enough to hurt but not enough to die...not yet!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »
It's now being reported that the soldier who was shot has died.  RIP soldier.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
MSNBC already talking about gun control....................sigh.....................

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 05:09:46 PM »
MSNBC already talking about gun control....................sigh.....................

Let them, the morons that they are.  "Gun control" because terrorists have them?  Yeah, I can just see Rachael Madcow figuring she's safer from terrorists if all we CCW holders are disarmed.  Did I say MORONS?!

Do they even know the attack was in Canada, not here? 

ETA:  Oh, and

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/22/soldier-murderer-in-ottawa-shooting-idd/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:15:26 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline robins111

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 05:11:59 PM »

Let them, the morons that they are.  "Gun control" because terrorists have them?  Yeah, I can just see Rachael Madcow figuring she's safer from terrorists if all we CCW holders are disarmed.  Did I say MORONS?!

Do they even know the attack was in Canada, not here?

Pretty sure the leftards in Canada are gonna be blatting and bawling for this very soon also.. Its my opinion that Harper will tell them to piss off and loosen gun control laws right sharpish.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 06:57:19 AM »
It's just more proof that Islam is an extremely dangerous cult that can turn any follower into a murderous psychopath and as a result the only sane approach to ending it would be to have a law that anyone caught practicing it be arrested, tried and executed if convicted.  Furthermore, anybody refusing arrest or attempting to harm any authority making an arrest or any citizen making an arrest, it is lawful to defend oneself to the point of killing the aggressor.  Obviously this would mean much more liberal gun ownership rights than most people on the globe currently enjoy.  Ban Islam, just end it and eliminate it's ability to breed and spread.  Anything less means you are not taking the threat seriously or are in fact part of its design of world domination.

Offline robins111

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 08:45:55 AM »
This pic says it all

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 10:44:54 AM »
First, this is just awful for the brave soldier's family, and for our Canadian brothers and sisters. My prayers go out to the family and the nation, as well as the jihadist's poor mother who is left behind to deal with her son's atrocity.

The point I'd like to chime in and make is how excellent it is that regular old citizens of Western upbringing in Western families are converting to Islam and becoming perps and accomplices to jihad.

Don't misread that statement. Islam and jihad suck. But what this does, is it takes a big steaming pile of sh*t all over the quaint liberal notion that Islam is not to blame for Jihadists. In spite of the media's unrelenting effort to separate the two in the minds of the public, an event like this will instantly snap a whole helluva lot of people to attention, and shine an undeniable light on the fact that Islam itself is an ideology that breeds Satanic murderers.

It's not about any supposed legitimate grievance against Israel or the West. It's not about being raised in third-world poverty. It's not about lack of income or opportunity. It's not about revenge for colonialism. It's not about oil. It's not about our fight against terrorists creating more terrorists. It's not about Joe Schmo "snapping" and using Islam as an excuse.

It's about the Satanic idelogy of Islam, warping the minds of men to become savage, hateful animals with a conscience that commands them to murder. Homegrown converts to Islam becoming jihadis proves this.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:48:35 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 10:57:34 AM »
Is it that exposure to islam perverts normal people or that it is people who are twisted to begin with who are drawn to the cult? Either way it doesn't exactly present a shining beacon, does it?

(The fact that Øbola endorses it isn't exactly a resume enhancer either!)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:13:29 AM »
Is it that exposure to islam perverts normal people or that it is people who are twisted to begin with who are drawn to the cult? Either way it doesn't exactly present a shining beacon, does it?

I think it's both really.  I believe Islam is the product of a sadistic and backward people -- it's exactly the sort of religion a bunch of violent lunatics would create for themselves.  If you look at pre-Islamic societies in the Middle East, you still see a lot of the same barbarous traits.  Even back to the Code of Hammurabi in Mesopotamia you see hints at their proclivity for torture and collective punishment.

I think this then in turn serves as an attraction to similarly inclined barbarians. Personally I think it's the work of the Father of Lies.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:41 AM »

I think it's both really.  I believe Islam is the product of a sadistic and backward people -- it's exactly the sort of religion a bunch of violent lunatics would create for themselves.  If you look at pre-Islamic societies in the Middle East, you still see a lot of the same barbarous traits.  Even back to the Code of Hammurabi in Mesopotamia you see hints at their proclivity for torture and collective punishment.

I think this then in turn serves as an attraction to similarly inclined barbarians. Personally I think it's the work of the Father of Lies.

Makes perfect sense to me. 

And to repeat myself, kill them, before they kill all of us.   ;)

PS - Oh, hey...just to emphasize my point!!!

::cussing::  mindless beasts!!!   ::machinegun::
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:32:02 AM by Libertas »