Author Topic: Senator Inhofe socks it to the AGW frauds in Durban ...  (Read 892 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Senator Inhofe socks it to the AGW frauds in Durban ...
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:38:19 PM »
... and exposes Obama's attempts and plans to implement the agenda here anyway.

Read the whole speech; it's a doozy.  A taste --

The message from Washington to the UN delegates in South Africa this week could not be any clearer: you are being ignored. And you are being ignored by your biggest allies in the United States: President Obama and the Democratic leadership in the Senate.

But let’s also remember that even though cap and trade legislation is gone…done…dead, President Obama is going full force in his efforts to pass these destructive regulations through the EPA. And even if we defeat Obama in the 2012 elections, they’re still out there. Moveon.org, George Soros, Michael Moore, and the Hollywood elites are not going to give up – and they’ve got the press and unlimited resources on their side. So it’s not over yet.

Let me end by thanking my friends from CFACT for organizing this press conference today. We have worked closely together to expose this costly agenda for years. You should know that global warming skeptics everywhere wish we could be with you celebrating the final nail in the coffin on location in South Africa. And…tell Al Gore hello for me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Senator Inhofe socks it to the AGW frauds in Durban ...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »

And…tell Al Gore hello for me.

::hysterical::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »
He has been one of the very few brave souls he speaks out against this fraud!  I'm sure many in the scientific community would like to speak out against this fraud and the harm it does to their field, they are no doubt fearful of retribution and funding cuts.  But there is no excuse for cowardice in my book, so I sure as heck hope more people speak out against this fraud!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
"The truth has no agenda" Everybody else does though!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow