Author Topic: SEAL in OBL Take-down to have Fox Interview  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
SEAL in OBL Take-down to have Fox Interview
« on: October 30, 2014, 07:48:41 AM »
Sure, hearing how OBL wet his pants or got riddled with holes will be pleasant...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/fox-news-lands-interview-with-seal-member-that-killed-osama-bin-laden/

...but I wish we could get word out of him on the subject of so many special operators getting ratted out and snuffed under the Obama Regime!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: SEAL in OBL Take-down to have Fox Interview
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
Not surprised the Pentagon is trying to throw its weight around...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pentagon-objections-fox-news-will-745551

...my sniffer smells Obola-stank!  I think the fear of a SEAL revealing anything of a material military nature is far far less than in revealing something embarassing about Obola Regime SOP's!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 11:39:04 AM »
Identified as Rob O'Neill, frecklefaced kid looks right off the farm!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822370/Navy-SEAL-killed-bin-Laden-revealed-Rob-O-Neill-named-Seal-Team-Six-hero-shot-terror-chief-three-times-head-inspired-series-Hollywood-roles.html

Three slugs into that Islaminal's noodle...nice!!!   ::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::danceban::   ::whoohoo::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 01:43:43 PM »
Looks like he's out to make a buck off his name. I always thought that was against the SEAL creed. They do what they do for the honor and unknown glory.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 02:10:40 PM »
Well, since libiots try to kill them by telling the enemy where they are and what they are doing...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 07:15:25 AM »
Well, crap.  Aside from the risk Alan posed, there is the added element inciting rivals...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/who-shot-bin-laden-tale-two-seals-n241241

And kind of what I was wondering about -

He says he’s sorry he didn’t submit the book for legal review, but says there are “inconsistencies” about who is allowed to talk and who isn’t, since higher ups were apparently speaking freely.

“Everybody and their brother was talking about this,” said Bissonnette. “How can you be holding it against me?”

So, when others (and I bet most are higher-up's & REMFs) chatter about this with people, even if off the record/anonymous, it's OK bit the rank and file guy gets lambasted?

They (the Pentagon and the Regime) create jealousies and send mix messages when things are not handled fairly and without favoritism.  They cannot pop the cork and then expect to contain what spills out!

And then some Rear-Admiral trots out the ethos and beats O’Neill and Bissonnette over the head with it and threatens legal action? 

“At Naval Special Warfare’s core is the SEAL Ethos,” said the letter, signed by Rear Adm. Brian Losey and Master Chief Michael Magaraci. “A critical (tenet) of our Ethos is ‘I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions.’

“We do not abide willful or selfish disregard for our core values in return for public notoriety and financial gain.”

The letter closes by reminding the “teammates” that classified information is protected by law, and warns that “We will actively seek judicial consequences for members who willfully violate the law.”

Two-faced prick!  Hey, motherf**ker?!  What about the pricks the Regime allowed to talk to Hollywood assholes and come up with BS friendly to the Dear Leader in this take down?  They get singled out, bullied and threatened too?  Oh, no?  Why is that?  They go through the hoops and just because the Dear Leader OK's it makes it all fricken great, no matter how bullsh*t the story is?

Effing REMFs!

And criticizing the money, which these guys turn around and plow into charities for comrades pisses me off!

Confirmation near the end of the article:

But another former SEAL, while acknowledging that public scrutiny of their actions was fair, defended both Bissonnette and O’Neill. “They haven’t done anything leadership wouldn’t have done,” said James Hatch. “We are at this place in time because of a double standard. The leadership created that double standard.”

Hatch pointed out that leadership had allowed active-duty SEALs to participate in the movie “Act of Valor,” a fictionalized account of SEAL missions against terrorists around the globe. The film was released in February 2012 and capitalized on the bin Laden raid publicity.

Said Hatch, “The same leadership that promoted and produced ‘Act of Valor’ now want to punish people who did some heavy lifting. Doesn’t that seem odd to people? It’s either OK to talk shop or it isn’t.”

Kaboom, motherf**kers!!!  Stupid REMFs and Regime ass-kissing jackasses best STFD & STFU!!! 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 07:32:44 AM »
It all starts at the top.  If you have a problem with the SEALS, try leading by example.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 09:30:47 AM »
It all starts at the top.  If you have a problem with the SEALS, try leading by example.

Word.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 12:06:01 PM »
Plus I try looking at it from these guys perspectives. They are elite warriors who belong to a cadre that maybe 1 in 10,000 people could handle, they risk life and limb not just on combat ops but in their day to day training, and they're motivated by patriotism and love of country (because I assume they're still earning standard military pay).

So they do all this and they see their government masters tout them when it's politically useful, but then engage in a foreign policy that effectively negates the things they achieve through great sacrifice, and their country has a culture that is frankly undeserving of their sacrifice, they see all this and figure why not get something out of it.

I don't think there'd be any question about the code of honor, the code of silence, if we still lived in an era where America was confident about what it is and what its role in the world is. I guess what I'm getting at is, if you're going to treat elite military units as if they're mercenaries -- to be used when convenient, then put on a shelf in storage when not -- then don't be surprised if they start wanting money.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 01:53:18 PM »
I agree G, plus...when your own "people" do sh*t that gets you and your kind killed and nobody does sh*t to stop it from happening again...it tends to send a message too...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »
"The last thing I want to do is endanger anybody," he said. "I think the good (of going public) outweighs the bad."

"A few feet in front of me, on two feet, was Osama bin Laden," O'Neill said. "I shot him three times in the head and I killed him."

Many are impressed by the deed, but not everyone is impressed with the telling.

"We work in secret and we pride ourselves on that, so if somebody comes out and spills this much, it angers the rest of us," Jonathan Gilliam, a former SEAL, said in an interview.

But Debra Burlingame, whose brother Charles Burlingame was the pilot of the hijacked plane that crashed into the Pentagon, has said that O'Neill's descriptions were gratifying to the relatives of victims at a 9/11 museum ceremony where he donated the uniform he was wearing.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/government/ap/ex-navy-seal-makes-no-apologies-for-going-public/article_3d459602-14ed-5fac-aac6-9d8245256839.html

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 04:13:28 PM »
I read "No Easy Day" and the forward states it was reviewed and OK'ed by the brass. Maybe they changed their mind?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 07:55:27 PM »
That consistency thing again!