Author Topic: TSA Spending Millions on Advertising, PR, Holograms While Travelers Suffer  (Read 969 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Agency hired Obama campaign digital company to help brand

As travelers suffer through long airport security lines, the Transportation Security Administration is spending millions on advertising, public relations, new uniforms, and office furniture.

The agency has blamed budget constraints for the nightmarish lines, which have caused 4,000 Americans to miss their flights and 100 travelers to sleep on cots overnight at Chicago’s O’Hare airport.

However, an analysis of recent government contracts reveals that over the past month the TSA has spent more than $2 million on various services unrelated to increasing manpower or improving security.

People need to stop flying.  Period.

H/T Liberty's Torch
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Man, I did that before it became popular!  I'm a trend-setter!   ::whoohoo::

#AllBureaucratsMustGo!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Yup, us too.  Loooong time ago.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
The TSA is a brand?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The TSA is a brand?

Oh, youbetchya!  All part of the treason brand...big govt...statism...dontchyaknow?

So far...they've been allowed to get away with it...they all have.  But what they all forget is sooner or later nobody will obey them...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
This is another case of liberal bureaucrats making situations worse on purpose, because they always want a pretext for whining about inadequate funding.  Government is never massive enough for them, it's never sucking up enough money for them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well, they're right about the sucking part.