Author Topic: The Whore-Queen of the Fake News cabal shocked to find no Trump-Russia dots  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.weaselzippers.us/344872-nyt-columnist-calls-it-striking-how-little-evidence-there-is-for-trump-russia-collusion/

Yeah.

But is it as striking as their intentional sweeping aside of every Obama/Clinton actual act of criminality?

ETA - On a related note...

This may merely be a fart in the face of the Fake News hurricane...

Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/21/camille-paglia-blames-dems-for-destroying-journalism-it-is-going-to-take-decades-to-recover/

But it is true...and it is hilarious in a gallows humor kind of way...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 12:34:05 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  They're loosing their grip on the rope that holds them up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The media is the leading arm of the Democrat party now, with the congressional Dems taking their cues from it/them, and that's not going to change any time soon.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Yup. They wanna' make it up & expect to be believed. They'd like reality to bend to their notions & whims. And they create enormous cognitive dissonance in their viewership: people expecting that Trump will be impeached momentarily...yet the fake news hasn't caught up with reality, and people are getting upset to the point of the attack on the congressional baseball practice.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been an attack upon these enemies of the Constitution posing as media whores.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Aah, look at the faces!

::danceban::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Aah, look at the faces!

::danceban::

Look more like asses to me.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I agree...they all look alike...and it is really hard to tell where a prog face ends and a prog ass begins...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
I agree...they all look alike...and it is really hard to tell where a prog face ends and a prog ass begins...

They do their best thinking with their asses.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

They do their best thinking with their asses.

They are caricatures of the old insult "shave your ass and learn to walk backwards"...except sometimes they forget to shave...