Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 199883 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #880 on: July 22, 2016, 08:58:48 AM »
And I must say, I find Donald Trump extremely unpalatable. I think he's dangerously untethered to constitutional principles, and dangerously demagogic. There wasn't a Republican running who I would not have preferred over him.

That said, I often quote the bible verse, "By their fruits Ye shall know them." If Donald Trump's children are any indication of the man, they give me something to ponder, at the very least.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #881 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »
Trump is no Saint, doesn't get any more obvious than that.  But the fault in the caliber of candidates is laid squarely at the feet of the Ruling Class in each party who foist nothing but far-left radicals on one end and demonize anybody to the right of them as extreme, out of the mainstream blah blah blah and on the other end we get simpering cowardly little schmucks that offer up one unprincipled establishment fool after another and have still to this day not found a single hill worth dying on.  This is what latter-day America looks like. 

So, if butt-hurt crybabies and the lunatics that support them think they can sit this one out and survive another 4-8 years of progressive decomposition and expect to inherit the reigns of power over something normal people would not want to touch without donning a hazmat suit...well, have fun with that...but it just shows how batshyt nucking futs those people really are.

Make other plans.  Mmm kay?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Janny

« Reply #882 on: July 22, 2016, 07:49:05 PM »
I supported Cruz early on. His dirty campaigning and lies turned me off.

! No longer available

He absolutely lied about Trump's positions.

Trump is far from perfect, but he doesn't profess to be a "true conservative." "True Conservative" Ted Cruz does support amnesty and "Free trade." There is no perfect candidate.

Cruz is a sore loser, that's why he wouldn't endorse Trump. He'd have been better off just staying home.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #883 on: July 22, 2016, 09:32:47 PM »
Having a raving lunatic like Beck hurt him a lot too, sad, I had higher expectations for Cruz but he did nothing to help himself.  Poor handlers, poor cheerleaders, poor decisions, he has nobody else to blame but himself.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #884 on: July 22, 2016, 09:46:12 PM »
First, I hated " the pledge" between the candidates on getting there support. But, Cruz signed it, then backed out. Sorry, but I don't think his strategy was brilliant. I believe Cruz, as probably most of the other potential candidates, didn't believe trump would never garner the nomination.

He was underestimated by all of them. He is the only candidate willing to tell the American people the country is rigged. Hell, he even admitted he participated, then made the point it's why he can fix it. He basically said the same thing during the first debate but most people didn't pick up on it because they are too intellectually involved in Fox News telling them trump couldn't possibly have a conservative bone because he had dealings with the clintons. No, he was telling us he played the rigged game, the clintons were ass deep in it and he did what he had to do to be successful. Frankly, there is no one better qualified to call Hillary by what she is. He lived it.

I'm not sure who is trustworthy.....but again, I watched his family climb out on that limb for him. Maybe they felt obligated but maybe they are as keen and smart as they appeared.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #885 on: July 22, 2016, 09:57:32 PM »
Having a raving lunatic like Beck hurt him a lot too, sad, I had higher expectations for Cruz but he did nothing to help himself.  Poor handlers, poor cheerleaders, poor decisions, he has nobody else to blame but himself.

Exactly this.
He either took some bad acid or he listened to and took terrible advice (hint: glenn beck). In the process of trying to one-up Donald Trump (at Donald Trumps game) he not only failed miserably - he immolated all of his good will.

Even in the wake of the his speech where Mr. Magoo could have seen the reaction, he thought it was received entirely differently than it was.

IMNSHO Mr. Cruz should try another profession because he's finished in his present one.

::snoshovel::
(I'm gonna use this one to illustrate the First Rule of Holes)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #886 on: July 22, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
Speaking of brain-addled, who wouldn't entrust the planet's most important position to this woman?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #887 on: July 25, 2016, 11:57:10 AM »
She's got a case of the Ventura's!   ::speechless::   ::exitstageleft::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #888 on: July 25, 2016, 12:40:14 PM »
Oh, and as I predicted...Prog-saturated MFM giving Trump his little post-convention "bounce"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285694-new-cnn-poll-shows-trump-now-leading-clinton-48-45-6-point-bounce/

...to be followed by the ever so predictable "flip" the other direction following Hitlery's coronation...a lead that will never go away through election day...

::bsmeter::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #889 on: July 25, 2016, 02:04:12 PM »
I'm not going to watch the dems. I already know who they will trot out, the sickening display of racial hate, passed on as compassion.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #890 on: July 25, 2016, 03:20:45 PM »
Oh, and as I predicted...Prog-saturated MFM giving Trump his little post-convention "bounce"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285694-new-cnn-poll-shows-trump-now-leading-clinton-48-45-6-point-bounce/

...to be followed by the ever so predictable "flip" the other direction following Hitlery's coronation...a lead that will never go away through election day...

::bsmeter::

Oh count on it.  This is their "maintain the appearance that our polls are legitimate" phase.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #891 on: July 27, 2016, 11:42:58 AM »
“It's been 235 days since crooked Hillary Clinton has had a press conference,” he (Trump) said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article92103212.html#storylink=cpy

Heh.

More please!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #892 on: July 28, 2016, 07:30:21 AM »

http://iotwreport.com/mr-pinko-nails-hillary-clinton-except-no-one-realizes-yet/

Heh.

And in this lazily written jurnotard report...

Vietnam vet, who is black, not that that should matter...shot by Obama/Clinton drone...for voicing support for Donald Trump...and the jurnotard writing this article obviously is a sympathizer of the shooter not the victim:

"Cleveland police said he shot Jones in the thigh, then walked out -- effectively ending the debate."

Wow, really?  Shooting someone is deemed an "effective" way to end any "debate", eh?

Hmmm....given your profession, obvious political bias and level of ignorance you might want to reconsider that policy...but I doubt you will, so no doubt being hoisted on your own petard is coming for you sooner that you would like...

::mooning::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #893 on: July 28, 2016, 08:00:59 PM »

http://iotwreport.com/mr-pinko-nails-hillary-clinton-except-no-one-realizes-yet/

Heh.

Vietnam vet, who is black, not that that should matter...shot by Obama/Clinton drone...for voicing support for Donald Trump...and the jurnotard writing this article obviously is a sympathizer of the shooter not the victim:

"Cleveland police said he shot Jones in the thigh, then walked out -- effectively ending the debate."

Wow, really?  Shooting someone is deemed an "effective" way to end any "debate", eh?

Hmmm....given your profession, obvious political bias and level of ignorance you might want to reconsider that policy...but I doubt you will, so no doubt being hoisted on your own petard is coming for you sooner that you would like...

Isn't taking money from foreign governments inviting them into our governments inner workings also?? Just saying.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #894 on: July 28, 2016, 09:59:26 PM »
#DryVagina backed by #UppityNigger vs #NarcissisticBizman . . .

I'll take repairing the economy for now...& work on the rest moving forward... ::snoshovel::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #895 on: July 29, 2016, 06:53:45 AM »

Heh.

Isn't taking money from foreign governments inviting them into our governments inner workings also?? Just saying.

Well, sh*t...gotta get something for that money, right?

#OnlyProgsGetAGetOutOfTreasonFreeCard

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #896 on: July 29, 2016, 06:54:15 AM »
#DryVagina backed by #UppityNigger vs #NarcissisticBizman . . .

I'll take repairing the economy for now...& work on the rest moving forward... ::snoshovel::

Gonna need a bigger shovel...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #897 on: July 29, 2016, 06:57:48 AM »
In another example of Trump's difference from the staid business as usual Pubbies...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

...flaming your opponent while it lies from one moment to the next demonstrates a level of commitment we have haven't seen much of...

And in another in-your-face slap to Hitlery and her aversion for events not staged, stacked, scripted and packed ahead of time...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286453-i-am-donald-trump-ask-me-anything-trump-becomes-first-presidential-candidate-to-do-a-reddit-ama/

Yup, this is going to be a different kind of show, eh?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:22:17 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #898 on: July 29, 2016, 11:44:13 AM »
Trump may be a hard swallow to pull a lever for....But my goodness, the liberal agenda was on full tilt display, complete with disrespecting dead patriots, Russian warships and that prayer offered by the woman was one of the most disrespectful things I've ever witnessed.

And no...I didn't watch. These were sent to me, so I watched the full prayer and the might of the mighty Russian fleet.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #899 on: August 01, 2016, 08:00:41 AM »
This one triggered my meter quickly...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289859-third-party-support-surging

As always...promoting such clowns is meant to dilute support for the GOP candidate, no matter how it is spun.

The Greenies have never amounted to a bucket of pooh and Johnson...meh...can't believe the Code-Pink strain of Libertarian is latching on to that imbecile!

::mooning::   ::mooning::