Author Topic: Open-Boarders Dems in Philly for DNC - Put up a 4 mile fence keep the rabble out  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Ok yes, my memory was correct.  It was the 2012 DNC that did that.  The pictures above are from that convention.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yup, sorry...my link was from 2013...my bad.  Well, their bad first.  This bunch would wave a Soviet flag before an American one anyway...and they had to be shamed to just go find one for their latest coven...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They probably opened the convention with the Soviet National Anthem, and will close it with a rendition of L'Internationale.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
When TSHTF.....why would any liberal believe they will have the might of the military on their side? Turning your back on soldiers? Russian warships?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They probably opened the convention with the Soviet National Anthem, and will close it with a rendition of L'Internationale.

ComIntern did it's job well...but then again they had fertile crops of stoned brain-dead idiots to exploit...it wasn't their fault the Soviet Union collapsed...in the end all they did was open up a cadre in the Democrat Party that succeeded in co-opting that organization and used it to begin to lay waste to the United States from within...and so successful it is neither the dupes in that camp don't believe they are dupes, certainly the poohbahs in leadership know though they will never admit it publically...and most of the remaining American's sans our kind of folk are clueless or indifferent to this fact and so that is where we are - on a trajectory to COMPLETELY FVCKED!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
When TSHTF.....why would any liberal believe they will have the might of the military on their side? Turning your back on soldiers? Russian warships?

Given the purges and the general stupidity of most American's...it might be a reasonable belief...in the short term...once the Praetorians flee to protect their own instead of a bunch of statist loons...then the SHTF environment will close in on them.

Should be a hoot to see.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Speaking of terminally stupid...

Maybe they were happy it was over, or maybe they were celebrating “history” being made — as they repeated all week — by their preferred candidate.

Regardless, cameras captured CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer and Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger drinking wine and dancing with delegates as “Sweet Caroline” played over the loud speakers at the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention.

CNN aired video of the two taking it all in: Blitzer with a glass of white wine in his hand, and Borger clapping and singing along.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-cnn-wolf-blitzer-drinks-wine-dances-celebrate-hillarys-nomination/

This is what Statist-run media looks like...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This little gem I found at The People's Cube pretty much seals the 2016 Demonic National Coven -