Author Topic: The Real State of the Union: The one created by reality  (Read 1094 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
The Real State of the Union: The one created by reality
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:10:17 PM »
Since Barry could never tell a lie,  errr, the truth,  in his little insulated bubble world,  here is the real state of the union,  according to reality. 

Sorry,  the state of the union is not well.  In fact things are pretty bad and getting worse.  In spite of many,  many, warnings going back decades,  little has changed for the better.   In most ways we are only going backwards.   We are now in a place,  put there by a small group of very selfish people, plans,  that has been in the works for nearly a hundred years.  The fruits of their labors are coming due.  Our time is getting shorter by the minute. 

Politicians in DC are doing all they can do to destroy the America we once knew.   Its to the point that  political solutions are likely no longer possible,  unless voting habits majorly change quickly and candidates that stand for the constitution emerge from seemingly no where.  Neither are likely at this point it seems.  Most people seem blind to it all,  awed by sports,  big TV's,  or whatever.

If that threat wasn't enough, we also face another threat from a major religion/political system,  that few politicians take seriously.  In fact the opposite, their heads are deep in the sand,  they call out the few willing to speak the truth about our enemies.   They are called nasty things like racists.   But its not our enemy that calls us racists, its our own "elected" rulers.   Our enemy however,   they are crystal clear about where they stand.   They are now within our ranks,  not just on the other side of the world.

Meanwhile the force that could keep that enemy at bay,  is being systemically neutered by the day.   They are sent out to fight endless wars with no plans for victory (or at minimum an exit plan).   Their budget is being slashed like never before,  the people that have served have been treated like crap,  especially those that have given up more.   Morale is probably the worst its ever been,  and the few leaders in their ranks that speak out are purged and shown the door.

What is worse about those cuts,  is the government is spending trillions that doesn't exist,  at rates unknown to mankind,   that would make a sailor blush.

Meanwhile,  the economy is the worst its been since the depression years of the 1930's.   There are fundamental problems that are not being rooted out and destroyed.   No,  we are doubling down on those fundamental problems,  only making it worse.   A economic theory that has been debunked numerous times over the last century is still forced on the population by the political elite.     The few bright spots left are being slowly but relentlessly snuffed out.   The few gains in recent years are due only to the private sector,  not the government wasteful over spending.   Like the oil industry and Wal-Mart,  both vilified by those that are ignorant. 

A very small group of those that brazenly call themselves "progressives" are pushing various causes the almost no one supports.  They want to force people in the name of "tolerance" to disregard their beliefs and traditions that have built our society.   They want to grant rights that cannot exist and take freedom that does. 

They send race baiters to stir up people,  making them destroy their own communities.   Not just by burning down the buildings and businesses,  but also destroying their families with abortion and broken homes.   All in the guise of "helping" them.   They are left uneducated and hung out to dry.  To become a chip on their shoulder, powder keg. 

It gives the political elite the excuse of setting up the police state they want.   Police become like the military where force is becoming the norm.   The force is then used against the citizens,  not an enemy.   Many different groups are set on each other and blamed for the failures.  The scapegoating is happening.   

The country has faced threats and enemies as bad as today's.   They were overcome by a mostly united country.   Why are we losing now,  when we should know better?

Apathy,  lack of a real education,  a conspiracy?   Maybe a little bit of all of it?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: The Real State of the Union: The one created by reality
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:30:57 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:31:10 AM »
Nice, all without naming names. ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 10:27:17 AM »
I also like the double-entendre of the islamic crescent and the outhouse crescent.  What a sh*tty religion!   ::laughonfloor::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »
It does attract sh*tty people, that's for certain!

ETA - Looks an awful lot like the O'Bongo Presidential Library!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:28:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 04:21:02 PM »
The float was hilarious alone but now, hearing that the lefties are playing NIMBY about actually hosting the POSOTUS's piece~o~crap library has me in stitches.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 10:59:02 AM »
The float was hilarious alone but now, hearing that the lefties are playing NIMBY about actually hosting the POSOTUS's piece~o~crap library has me in stitches.

Really?  Links?  I haven't heard any of this.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »

It mainly Chicago where the fights are.  The powers that be (University of Chicago & Rahmbo) want to put it in a long time public park which of course the university doesn't own (yet).  Of course the residents of that neighborhood and park supporters (and the park district) don't want to give up the park for anything.   Even Barry's museum.   

Its not like there isn't plenty of non park vacant properties on the south side.  (Or the property the UofC has landbanked already).  Decades of Democrat rule have insured that.  Maybe they don't like that pointed out...........hmmmmm.    They could build it on a good sized site,  and not displace one person.    But we can't have that,  no common sense even with this turd.

I think they will end up losing it to Hawaii or NYC because they can't get their act together.   Just because the chosen one was "from" Chicago doesn't mean its in the bag.    Frankly they can have it,   The south and west sides of Chicago are already Obama's (and the Democrats legacy. 

I am guessing Barry isn't returning to Chicago after his regime is over,  so that is another strike against Chicago. 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »

#FlyAJumboJetIntoThatBuilding
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 07:49:06 AM »

It mainly Chicago where the fights are.  The powers that be (University of Chicago & Rahmbo) want to put it in a long time public park which of course the university doesn't own (yet).  Of course the residents of that neighborhood and park supporters (and the park district) don't want to give up the park for anything.   Even Barry's museum.   

Its not like there isn't plenty of non park vacant properties on the south side.  (Or the property the UofC has landbanked already).  Decades of Democrat rule have insured that.  Maybe they don't like that pointed out...........hmmmmm.    They could build it on a good sized site,  and not displace one person.    But we can't have that,  no common sense even with this turd.

I think they will end up losing it to Hawaii or NYC because they can't get their act together.   Just because the chosen one was "from" Chicago doesn't mean its in the bag.    Frankly they can have it,   The south and west sides of Chicago are already Obama's (and the Democrats legacy. 

I am guessing Barry isn't returning to Chicago after his regime is over,  so that is another strike against Chicago.

Seriously, Chitcago I understand...why would NYC want that crap?  Hawaii is too far out of the way, the Narcissist in Chief has an ego that is simultaneously enormous and fragile...he needs exposure...I predict he'll park in right in the DC area somewhere...and he'll continue to pollute the nation with his presence until he drops dead...

Realistically though, this thing should go to his hometown...somewhere in Midlahnohweere, Indonesia...right?