Author Topic: The NYC Mayoral Clown Thread  (Read 20637 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The NYC Mayoral Clown Thread
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 11:45:13 AM »
Yeah, you're right MNHawk, the Fedcoats will always be there to funnel everything they possibly can to shytholes like this, and the likes of Schumer et al will ensure it...the cronyism just never ends...and the corruption and coecercion will be used on those not in recipent states to hand over their wealth to fund the transfers as per usual!

The public workers got bent over and are asking for more, there's your imperial courtesans G!  They think they'll gain on other fronts, and they may be right, but they will never turn on their own except perhaps when it is far far too late.

This is about to get really stupid really fast!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »
I think 300 is the size of the smallest model apartment, at Ikea. 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 12:19:45 PM »
Reminiscent of the luxurious Apartment occupied by Korben Dalles from The Fifth Element.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 01:40:39 AM »
More, more, more...

NEW YORK – Mayor Bill de Blasio has been actively touting his plan to expand after-school programs and to provide universal pre-kindergarten to the children living in New York City, as reported this week at Fox News Latino.

To fund the expansion, de Blasio plans on taxing the wealthy.

But what is the plan? Where is the curriculum and who designed it? What is it, exactly, that “the wealthy” are to be funding?

Reverend Al Sharpton is one of the many leaders pushing de Blasio’s plan. In a press release from Citizen’s Committee for Children earlier this month, Sharpton said in part,

“A small tax on the wealthiest New Yorkers is a fair way to pay for such an important investment. New York must pass Mayor de Blasio’s plan to expand universal pre?kindergarten and after-­?school programs: it is the best way to reduce inequality in New York City.”

Rich people in NYC are going to begin to make plans for an exodus. It will happen. They will leave.

Makes me wonder, though, how many of these rich people voted for this idiot? Do you suppose they knew what they would be getting? How much pain does a rich idiot have to suffer before they wise up? I know that some never will but most should be able to figure it out after they have been a punching bag for a while.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 04:37:54 AM »
So, basically, this clown is going to tax "the wealthy" to fund day care programs for the poor. Because everybody knows that day care is the answer to income inequality.

I'm sorry, what was the question again?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 12:00:04 PM »
Reminiscent of the luxurious Apartment occupied by Korben Dalles from The Fifth Element.

::hysterical::

Hey, wait...do cute strawberry blondes come with those?   ::whoohoo::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 12:25:58 PM »

Only the high security detention comes with those

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »

::gaah::

Drats!  Foiled again!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 12:39:59 PM »

::gaah::

Drats!  Foiled again!
Somehow, I knew in my heart that you wouldn't be high on that one side note.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 05:58:30 PM »
The new mayor hates school success.   At least when its a charter school. 

I know many of you aren't crazy about NRO,  but its the only place I could find an article

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368599/threat-nyc-charter-schools-alec-torres

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 07:52:14 AM »
I smell teachers unions, Common Core and Agenda 21!

::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::

Oh, and DeBlowsio wants even more cameras and snooping on NYC residents...you know in his world it is an honor to live in his city and have everything scruitinized 24/7...it's all for safety and the common good dontchyaknow?!

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/24468525/new-speed-cameras-to-ticket-drivers-in-nyc

What a craphole city...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »
A Marxist retard needs a stupid voter base to consolidate power.  That's what he's doing.  Note he's not excited about the school featured in the Black Trash thread.  Just schools that churn out smarter kids.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 02:48:16 PM »
More, more,

Rich people in NYC are going to begin to make plans for an exodus. It will happen. They will leave.

Makes me wonder, though, how many of these rich people voted for this idiot? Do you suppose they knew what they would be getting? How much pain does a rich idiot have to suffer before they wise up? I know that some never will but most should be able to figure it out after they have been a punching bag for a while.

As you've no doubt read in other threads Trap, they're leaving in droves now.  They run south, bitch about how things are run by the rednecks and work to "civilize" us by voting for the same crap that ran them out of the northeast.

Fools.   ::angry::
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2014, 03:06:15 PM »
More, more,

As you've no doubt read in other threads Trap, they're leaving in droves now.  They run south, bitch about how things are run by the rednecks and work to "civilize" us by voting for the same crap that ran them out of the northeast.

Fools.   ::angry::

Back in the day, we had the same Problem in Nevada, the businessmen would leave California in the droves, due to high taxation and other burdens on business, and then complain because we did not have gardens growning in the median of every highway. Then they would vote like idiots to create the very same problems that they had fled from. Insanity.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2014, 04:06:59 PM »
Locusts.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2014, 09:45:55 AM »
More than a dozen mayoral staffers have been awaiting job placements for three weeks — and have so little to do that they’re watching Netflix and playing cards while on the government payroll, The Post has learned.

The staffers, ranging from entry-level employees to managers and deputy advisers — and who worked for Mayor de Blasio when he was the city’s public advocate — had been promised better titles and salaries in the new administration, according to a source.

But since de Blasio took office on Jan. 2, they’ve been “twiddling their thumbs” in a third-floor office at 253 Broadway across from City Hall watching movies, playing cards, learning a second language or going on afternoon shopping sprees downtown.

The bored staffers have even been betting on how late the persistently tardy mayor will be at his press conferences.

All are collecting salaries.

LINK
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
Progressives...   ::facepalm::   ::pullhair::   machinegun

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2014, 05:55:46 PM »
More than a dozen mayoral staffers have been awaiting job placements for three weeks — and have so little to do that they’re watching Netflix and playing cards while on the government payroll, The Post has learned.

The staffers, ranging from entry-level employees to managers and deputy advisers — and who worked for Mayor de Blasio when he was the city’s public advocate — had been promised better titles and salaries in the new administration, according to a source.

But since de Blasio took office on Jan. 2, they’ve been “twiddling their thumbs” in a third-floor office at 253 Broadway across from City Hall watching movies, playing cards, learning a second language or going on afternoon shopping sprees downtown.

The bored staffers have even been betting on how late the persistently tardy mayor will be at his press conferences.

All are collecting salaries.

LINK

Ironically,  it shows how unnecessary both the staffers and the open jobs are to the running of the city.    Instead of filling these jobs,  eliminate them and fire those people doing nothing. 

How lazy is the new mayor.   I though Barry was lazy but this guy takes the cake. 

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 05:51:53 AM »
How little regard Progressives have for earned income.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 01:32:24 AM »
LINK

Mayor de Blasio finally stopped patting himself on the back for a stellar storm cleanup on Wednesday — and admitted that the city did a lousy job plowing the Upper East Side.

De Blasio first claimed at a morning press briefing that sanitation crews did “a helluva job” removing snow across the city, but he did an about-face in the evening after talking to angry residents, who echoed a Post report about the plower outage.

“While the overall storm response across the city was well-executed, after inspecting the area and listening to concerns from residents earlier today, I determined more could have been done to serve the Upper East Side,” de Blasio said in a statement. “I have instructed the commissioner of the Department of Sanitation to double-down on cleanup efforts on the Upper East Side, and as a result, 30 vehicles and nearly 40 sanitation workers have been deployed to the area to finish the cleanup.”

Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty’s spokesman referred questions to de Blasio’s statement. Doherty said at an earlier press conference, “It is what it is. They can believe what they want. I know what some of our problems were.”

I personally enjoy watching the citizens of NYC suffer. They deserve to suffer. It reminds me of this from the 1970's: