Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 197750 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1320 on: December 15, 2016, 03:33:19 PM »
What I don't get,  if the Russians were going to mess with the election,  that they would do it for Hillary,  not Trump.    Hillary would have just meant another 4-8 years of Obama like policies.   As is another regime they could walk all over.    Trump isn't going to let the Russians continue that.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1321 on: December 15, 2016, 04:48:34 PM »
All the talk about the Russians conveniently deflects attention from the CONTENT OF THE EMAILS.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1322 on: December 15, 2016, 05:14:13 PM »
No, they're not trying to force a new election.  They're trying to steal this one, what with the ongoing threats against electors.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1323 on: December 15, 2016, 05:32:30 PM »
I predict their next step is going to be new "intelligence reports" that link Trump directly to this supposed Russian hacking effort.  They will then pursue the angle that he was an active participant.  Or maybe they'll just try to kill him.  They keep upping the ante, so I am not sure what else could be next.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1324 on: December 15, 2016, 06:45:17 PM »
What I don't get,  if the Russians were going to mess with the election,  that they would do it for Hillary,  not Trump.    Hillary would have just meant another 4-8 years of Obama like policies.   As is another regime they could walk all over.    Trump isn't going to let the Russians continue that.

Obama-like polices are the problem for Russia.  The US is too invested in te middle east because of petro-dollar concerns. I think it is very likely a President Clinton would have escalated the conflict there - possibly to the brink of Nuclear war - not a full exchange, but tactical exchanges in the proxy nations, with the looming threat of a full on  attack.  I think its entirely possible that Russia might ave wanted to avoid that. But its also equally possible they just wanted to sow and exacerbate our divisions such that we continue to concentrate more on internal issues and less on external ones.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1325 on: December 15, 2016, 07:27:27 PM »

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1326 on: December 15, 2016, 08:03:04 PM »
Nothing they attempt will work (except maybe a shmear/tarnish against Trump's reign...which will clear up once the economic engine kicks in). Electoral College overturn odds are w-a-y small. If they get aggressive, they'll be shot. As in, dead.

Nothing. They. Do. Will. Work.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1327 on: December 16, 2016, 07:19:40 AM »

Obama-like polices are the problem for Russia.  The US is too invested in te middle east because of petro-dollar concerns. I think it is very likely a President Clinton would have escalated the conflict there - possibly to the brink of Nuclear war - not a full exchange, but tactical exchanges in the proxy nations, with the looming threat of a full on  attack.  I think its entirely possible that Russia might ave wanted to avoid that. But its also equally possible they just wanted to sow and exacerbate our divisions such that we continue to concentrate more on internal issues and less on external ones.

Yes, and Pan is right though, the Russia angle is clouding the fact that the content of the emails is damaging, evidence of vast corruption on a scale heretofore only hurled as a baseless allegation at Conservatives for over 30 years and for which NONE of the disclosures has been proven false.  The fact that the Russia angle if argued intelligently in no way will make Clinton ever look better than Trump is DOA, the D-MC does not care about that, all they want is to muddy the waters enough to deflect from the exposed dirty laundry long enough to muck up the proceedings with the goal of overthrowing the election result...and if that is not achieved they will keep pressing this in furtherance of the de-legitimizing goal of weakening Trump's mandate.  At some point, I would argue early in his term (like, as soon as the Inaugural crap is over!) Trump will have to take steps to end this BS meme.

I have to say, one way or another I am going to have some fun...the form it takes is entirely up to the players...but let there be no misunderstanding as to the consequences for the statists...their days are numbered, it's up to them the length of it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1328 on: December 16, 2016, 11:24:07 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1329 on: December 16, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
The DNC leaks were probably from Seth Rich, or some other angry Bernie supporter who saw how the DNC totally shot down their guy in favor of the Hildabeast.

The Podesta emails could have come from virtually anywhere.  He opened a link to change his Gmail password from a spoofed email.  In other words he just gave somebody his Gmail login credentials and they downloaded everything.  Yeah it could have been a state actor, but it could have just as easily been some Nigerian scam artists.

There's also the real possibility that there are people within the government doing this.  Rumor has it that the FBI in particular has a lot of agents not at all pleased with what their political masters are trying to inflict on this country.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1330 on: December 16, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »
Yup.

But J-Mac & Pizza Lindsey keep playing the fool to the Establishment Court...

You see this?  I absolutely love this!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-16/putin-lashes-out-obama-show-some-proof-or-shut

Prove it or STFU!   ::clapping::

They can't...all they have is yapping flaps!!!

I never thought I would see the day when America was led by such complete buffoons!  But then again I never thought they'd be stupid enough to put a psychotic Manchurian Candidate in office either, so...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1331 on: December 17, 2016, 10:40:41 PM »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1332 on: December 19, 2016, 07:14:29 AM »
 ::laughonfloor::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1333 on: December 19, 2016, 11:22:25 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1334 on: December 19, 2016, 11:48:51 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/

WZ keping tabs too.

Hey, whatever happened to that one faithless elector, that dude mouthing off who got caught being a perv?  Wonder how his day is going?   ::pokeineye::

;D

And yeah, if you thought today was going to be progs behaving badly (or more accurately - typically!) yeah, you won't be disappointed -

Psycho Conyers - Electoral College be rayciss n' shyt!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/314310-dem-rep-john-conyers-claiming-electoral-college-is-rooted-in-slavery/

No, nutso...you be rayciss n' shyt...and stoopit!  This is working just as the Founders intended, bitch!   ::mooning::

And scum-sucking Hollyweirdo's don't want to miss out on the dumbshyt-of-the-year honors either -

http://iotwreport.com/celebrities-begin-targeting-electors-by-name/

Same trash that threatened to leave the country if the Bloody Bitch of Benghazi was rejected...liars, thugs and punks!   ::mooning::

And I'll give A-Hole-Rod a small nod...ever he knows it is stupid to mess with the EC -

http://iotwreport.com/david-axelrod-warns-elector-defections-would-rip-country-apart/

...but maybe he forgot the part that the more stupid and dependent you make your minions...the more your minions will set the entire show on fire out of spite and stupidity...

::)

Anyway...end this thing...get to sweepin' already!  We got mountains of shyt to sweep out!

H/T-WZ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1335 on: December 19, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
If prog idjits (I repeat myself!) had their way...

It all depends on who your definition of strawman is...is.

::mooning::

More butthurt cream, aisle 2!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1336 on: December 19, 2016, 01:50:19 PM »
If prog idjits (I repeat myself!) had their way...

I guess that makes it official: suggestions that we live in a Democracy (or as Hillary mentioned twice in her concession speech, "Constitutional Democracy") are a, uhm...Strawman argument. ;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1337 on: December 19, 2016, 03:18:49 PM »
A faithless elector is Minnesota- apparently a darker skinned guy, named Muhammad Abdurrahman, a former Bernie Sanders delegate to the Democratic National Convention, voted for Trump instead of Clinton.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/first-faithless-elector-emerges-minnesota-refuses-vote-hillary-clinton

see also http://www.ajc.com/news/national/electoral-college-vote-live-updates-state-state-voting/sy5C2hooqtnMG8tEviTATN/  for a running tally

Dec 19, 2016 3:47 PM EST Four Democratic voters in Washington chose not to vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming "faithless" voters. Clinton took the other 8 votes in the state. Three Democratic electors have tried to be "faithless" by not voting for Clinton. One in Maine, one in Minnesota and one in Colorado. Those votes were changed and registered for Clinton.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:23:04 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1338 on: December 19, 2016, 04:36:24 PM »
Over. It's over.

Dec 19, 2016 5:30 PM EST Donald Trump has been elected president as he passes 270 Electoral votes.

...As Hillary still Can't Understand Normal vote Tally

Edit: 5:42 EST, up to 304 secured electoral votes.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 04:42:54 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1339 on: December 20, 2016, 07:22:12 AM »
So, it went from:

First Loss - Election Night:  306-232

Second Loss - Recount:  Didin't pick up  ::cussing::

Third and Final Loss (Despite pleas by the butthurt to turn the EC into a free-for-all):  304-227-7

Steeeeee-rike three, 'yer out!!!   ::cool::

And...ummm....

"...one voting for Faith Spotted Eagle"

Duh Fuqh?

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/culture/thing-about-skins/native-grandmothers-defend-mother-earth-faith-spotted-eagle-kicks-serious-knowledge-about-keystone-xl/

::facepalm::

One faithless elector had some crazy shyt in the peacepipe, eh?   ::hysterical::