Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202170 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2014, 10:23:29 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »
She's got that classic "liberal"/"euphorian"/"prog"/"oblivion" look...

And likes to talk down to people who don't understand the mindless proglodyte NPR-voice drivel oozing out of the central orofice of the frontal area of that malignant lump that passes for a human skull...

And challenging such types on facts or using logic or common sense or principles or morals results in the automatic knee-jerk reaction common to locusts that results in spasmodic hand/arm motions, bulging eyeballs, flickering-forked tongues demonizing their interrogator and that ultimately ends with ad hom personal attacks...

God help me, I love tormenting these types sooooo much!!!!    ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
Another Article about Warren

The same idiots who were fooled by Obama are going to be fooled again - because they always look to govt as a savior, they always want God on Earth to appear to lead it.

The comments almost have to be govt shills paid to hype her. I am so looking forward to looking every one of these morons excited  about Warren in the eye and say - you were excited about Obama too.  Guess you are a slow learner.

I am now taking bets against the idea that Warren is the next President.... because she is going to be.
What a farce.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
And now the Elizabeth Warren 11 commandments of progressivism

1) "We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it."

2)  "We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth."

3) "We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality."

4) "We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage."

5)  "We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them."

6)  "We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."

7)  "We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."

8)  "We believe—I can't believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work."

9)  "We believe that equal means equal, and that's true in marriage, it's true in the workplace, it's true in all of America."

10)  "We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform."

11)  "And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!"

And the main tenet of conservatives' philosophy, according to Warren? "I got mine. The rest of you are on your own."

And now here they are translated:

1) We believe a different set of cronies should get paid off with taxpayer money
2) We believe in Science!TM and expect you to go along with our conclusions because the science is settled! - because we don't understand that science- of its nature - is never settled and we eally don't want to argue the evidence because we have none.
3)  We believe The Government should control who gets to use what on the internet- not the people who built it and own it.
4) We believe that the amount you earn should not be proportionate to the value you provide and others should be punished to take up your slack
5) We believe more Fastfood workers should be put out of work and replaced by robots!
6) We believe  that everyone who works at colleges should be forcefully enslaved and made to teach for free.
7) We believe that a massive   PONZI scheme that is implicitly mathematically impossible    can be fixed by saying "we believe"
8) We believe in looking at part time work and work in different professions in an apples and organes comparions proves some sort of pay disparity based on "equal work"
9) We believe  equal means equal - which is why the rules should be different based on what sex you are and what color your skin is.  Did I mention I am a Native American?
10) We believe that accepting millions of criminals into our country will result in more votes for me!
11) We believe that corporations are not people, so we should be free to violate the rights of the people that own and run them   at gun point to give us what we want, rather than pay for it ourselves.

%#&$*@ Bitch.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:19:19 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2014, 05:11:55 PM »
Warren the Music Video
Run Liz Run

First lyric - We need a woman for president. It gets worse from there. They didn't even bother to rhyme half of it.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2014, 06:54:43 PM »
Have any of you actually encountered a Feauxahontas supporter in the meat world? I have not (yet) but I have been curious at what variety of loon they would look like. Kinda like a kookcinich supporter? LOL

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2014, 10:34:29 PM »
http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2014/07/on-knowing-your-enemies.html

Thanks Pan. Francis is always a compelling, if somewhat distressing read. Bit by bit I find myself semi-voluntarily going Galt. I realized that I've been in my "new" house for almost six years and still haven't changed my voter registration. We're all "vote by mail" so it only matters to the extent of local elections, but when contemplating updating it for this next election I found an almost insurmountable indifference.

I don't care and I don't care that I don't care.

A couple of years back my older brother became a PCO in his district's Republican party. He was trying to "effect positive change". He's now vice-chair for the district and so disillusioned that he's talking seriously about walking away. He's found that the pubbies are so hidebound that it is like talking to the wall when talking politics with them. They tsk-tsk about Øbongo but wince and look like they just swallowed a mouse when you actually say "Øbongo". There doesn't seem to be a single one of them that wants to shrink government - they just want GW's "kinder, gentler" madness.

One of his duties is to assist local candidates' races as a liaison to the party. Since he's assisted on many local campaigns and run two he should have street cred (one would think) but the candidates uniformly are giving him the cold shoulder. Now I have to admit that he (like me!) is the embodiment of the old saw about suffering fools gladly and can be intimidating as heck (unlike me who is the "harmless, loveable fuzzball" type ;')

Bottom line is that the local candidates are running ineffective, losing campaigns. In a center-right town! We're going to lose are collective butts here because the pubbies are afraid that they may offend someone by standing up on their hind legs and taking a stand.

In my district we have a warhorse of a state representative. She's tough as nails but she's also very outspoken and un-PC. So this cycle we have a broad who has teamed up with a leftist to unseat her. I met her the other day and gave her an earful. I was pleasantly surprised to see the look of abject horror on her face as I dressed her down. She wasn't expecting that - at all!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2014, 12:11:22 AM »
That's a heck of a video. I would really like to see Warren run and take the nomination away from HRC. Warren is, unlike BO, a true believer in all things leftist. BO believes the stuff, too, but he's an intellectual zero (hence the teleprompter and the inability to speak unscripted). Warren can do the full-on leftist walk-and-chew-gum-at-the-same-time thing and because of that she will (especially after the last four years) turn off all of the usually brain dead unaffiliated voters.

The so-called independent voters who are supposed to be the "lynchpin" of any election are also the "low information" voters. They don't know what they don't know as Dick Cheney would say. BUT...even though they are uncurious and prone to being swayed by the mass media, they have been subject to the same misery as have we all since BO and his pet wife started stinking up 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and, like us, they are thoroughly fed up with it. The difference is that they don't understand why they are fed up with it. But they are.

I just don't see the electorate going for another four years of this sh*t.

Of course, if I'm wrong, we are thoroughly screwed and none of this kabuki theater will matter anyway.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2014, 07:51:48 AM »

I just don't see the electorate going for another four years of this sh*t.

Of course, if I'm wrong, we are thoroughly screwed and none of this kabuki theater will matter anyway.

WE  are thoroughly screwed and none of this kabuki theater will matter anyway no matter if you are right or wrong.

The "electorate" will be given a choice between Warren and some Romney/McCain clone. The left would probably prefer loosing this go round so that the anger and resentment against them and their crap can die down and all of the problems can again be blamed on the new Pubbie (Even a leftard realizes the "Its Bush's Fault" thing is getting old) but I don't think they can swing it. Between  outright voter fraud and most of the GOP staying home (because their choices are more crap now, or a continued crappy status quo and more crap later)  the Democrats could run a goat named Julius and still win. Too many people are to the "Let it Burn" and "let's get it over with with so maybe I can see something rebuilt in my lifetime" stage.

If you are right or wrong none of it will matter because there is ZERO chance -even with a GOP controlled Congress and a Republican President, that ANYTHING WILL EVER BE REPEALED.  The GOP won't do it, and while that probably means we will have a sea-change shift that results in a 3rd party being formed,  it probably also means that the other side will have its way, unchallenged, for at least another 4 years if not another 8. This will lead to such worsening conditions that when the 3rd party is elected,  a Civil War will then either be in progress or about to commence.  I suspect this  this, because that is how this worked the last time a 3rd party emerged -- before just before the first Civil War.

Either way - the economics simply can't be saved - even if we had a True Tea Party Govt of Patriots in charge. They would, like Reagan, have to raise interest rates -  with all of the economic damage that would entail.  They would have to cut off social security welfare (and given the number of elderly who consider that "their money"  and the Free-shyt armies response, that would probably result in a civil war right there as well) 

No. Its best to just let the Left Damage things so severely and deeply that reality culls them through disease, starvation and death of their own making. If they come at you in your lawn chair with the popcorn, you just have to kick them back into play ( or shoot them)  Let them reap what they have sown. They have held a gun at my head all of my life, and if they try to do it personally after the collapse I will kill them for it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:27:45 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2014, 09:42:49 AM »
  I hope to see one hell of a cat fight between the two ladies of the left.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »
I am shrugging, what difference does it make?  There is no difference between Hitlery or Fauxahontas, and no candidate the Ruling Class idiots in the GOP put up would do anything to rollback the damage done to the Constitution & our nation, so why pretend any of it matters?  Enough of the phony war, enough kabuki, enough lies!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:23:32 AM by Libertas »

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2014, 07:59:34 AM »
I am shrugging, what difference does it make?  There is no difference between Hilery or Fauxahontas, and no candidate the Ruling Class idiots in the GOP put up would do anything to rollback the damage done to the Constitution & our nation, so why pretend any of it matters?  Enough of the phony war, enough kabuki, enough lies!

"At this point, what difference does it make"  will be the epitaph written on Western Civilization's tombstone.
The only way out now is through.  Let it burn.  Let the chips fall where they may. Let the left reap what they have sown.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2014, 12:55:29 PM »
I am shrugging, what difference does it make?  There is no difference between Hilery or Fauxahontas, and no candidate the Ruling Class idiots in the GOP put up would do anything to rollback the damage done to the Constitution & our nation, so why pretend any of it matters?  Enough of the phony war, enough kabuki, enough lies!

"At this point, what difference does it make"  will be the epitaph written on Western Civilization's tombstone.
The only way out now is through.  Let it burn.  Let the chips fall where they may. Let the left reap what they have sown.

I see I've finally persuaded you two.

Let. It. Burn.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2014, 01:55:11 PM »
In WWII the saying among GIs was "the fastest way home is through Berlin".  That's pretty much where we're at with things now.  We have an incipient civil war that could go hot at any time.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2014, 05:13:12 PM »
In WWII the saying among GIs was "the fastest way home is through Berlin".  That's pretty much where we're at with things now.  We have an incipient civil war that could go hot at any time.
Hope so! I see no other logical conclusion at this point as to coming out of this predicament without bloodshed. Besides, it will thin out the herd of leftists and that can only be a good thing. ::machinegun::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2014, 07:26:19 AM »
Our road to victory goes thorugh Das Kapital, but there are all these little Kapitals to deal with too...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »
And back on the phony baloney political front of 2016 wannabe's...it just keep getting more and more hilarious!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-liberals-pining-for-a-clinton-challenger-ambitious-democrats-get-in-position/2014/07/18/b2892f80-0e1b-11e4-b8e5-d0de80767fc2_story.html

First, Hitlery...then Fauxahontas...now get ready for (drumroll)...

Amy Klobuchar!   ::laughonfloor::

Joe "Plugs" Biden!   ::hysterical::

...and are you ready for...Jerry Brown?!   ::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

The DemonRat race could be historic!  Quite possibly for the first time in history the Dem field could have their IQ's combined and still fall below the individual imbecile demarcation!

Indeed, what fricken difference do any of them make?!

And I didn't even get to the punch line yet...but we all know that comes in November 2016 when the next anointed DeceptiCon put up by the Pubbies loses to one of these retards!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »
Bullcrap story of the day...

http://weaselzippers.us/196325-report-white-house-pissed-at-hillary-over-unseemly-attack-on-obamas-foreign-policy/

...minions always seek to distance themselves from former overlords to some degree, and when they are universally seen by just about everybody outside their common plantation as a complete effing disaster the urge to appear different is irresistable, and nobody throws their own under the bus like progressives...

Talk about a nothing story!  Like Hitlery would be any better than Barry!   ::hysterical::  Yeah, they really think most Amuricuns are that stoopit!  Electorally speaking probably not a bad bet, but the O'Bammy Hangover may be so bad that no associates will be palatable...which opens the door for apparent outsiders like Fauxahontas to have a shot...

::)

::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »
Yeah Rush was talking about how it's apparent that a decision has been made in the MSM to start protecting Hillary, which means levying criticism against Obama to try and put a gap between them.  The Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) always do this when their current office holders are nearing the end of their term.  They are eager to start emphasizing the personal failures and shortcomings of the current office holder, so that it can all be blamed on them as a person rather than their inherently rotten ideology. They have to protect the cause at all costs.  The ideology must be protected.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly