Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 200347 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1280 on: November 20, 2016, 10:03:55 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1281 on: November 21, 2016, 07:01:54 AM »
It sounds like...Victory.   ;D

Surf's up!  Charlie don't surf!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1282 on: November 21, 2016, 07:52:12 AM »
Quote from: Weisshaupt
the chance of liberals swallowing their own pride and egos long enough to do that is zero. If that means a White Nationalist Movement, then fine. Not my first choice, but that would be assuming I had one.  I don't.  Besides aren't we supposed to be a minority any day now?

I am fine with White Nationalism at this point.  Intellectually I would have preferred a form of Civic Nationalism, but the Left destroyed the conditions that could have permitted a true and genuine multi-racial nation.  We had something closer to it before, when we had people of different races but who conformed to a backdrop culture of Anglo-Saxon origin and temperament.  The Left blew that out of the water and transformed it into a bunch of individual nations united by their opposition to that backdrop Anglo-Saxon nation.  So if that backdrop nation is to survive at all, it will now have to become self-consciously ethnic.  It has already begun.

White people no longer give a f**k about being called racist.  The Left is going to wish to hell it had let sleeping dogs lie.

Check this out -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/308688-8-arrested-during-clash-between-white-lives-matter-and-black-lives-matter-protests-in-austin-tx/

I didn't even know there was a WLM outfit...but, why not?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1283 on: November 21, 2016, 10:20:25 AM »
Judging from the names of those arrested it looks like whitie came out on the short end of the stick....again.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1284 on: November 21, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »
Voting in the US from the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c-Qrb6AOx4

The Nort Vs South thing was and remained in evidence for a really, really long time. Its doesn't really start to disappear till after Reagan's second term.

You see the first real hints of the Urban/Rural divide in Nixon's election , Bush Sr.  you start seeing those state wide bands of color break up .. Bush Gore is the first time we really start seeing the Rural/Urban divide in full flower ( a fact that makes John Titor's accurate predication in 2000  of the divide even more remarkable)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1285 on: November 23, 2016, 08:24:11 AM »
We need a better Judge of the Change...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/309223-6-rebel-electors-have-signed-agreement-to-try-to-block-trump/

...but the final judge is us...nullifying an election would be just one way to initiate the violent breakup of the nation...

...y'all do what you think you must, we'll do the same...

...y'all have a nice day now.

And the Clintonites...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/scientists-find-persuasive-evidence-vote-hacking-demand-clinton-recount-3-states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTR7V-HhjOc

Man, is that rich coming from this filthy corrupt bunch!  I guess if somebody overcame the Soros-machine rigging, that is cause for contesting because the cheating didn't work as promised!

::laughonfloor::

Go ahead, make my day...press the issue!  Please!

::stirpot::
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:54:43 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1286 on: November 27, 2016, 12:36:35 PM »
More #TrickleDownPetulance -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-wisconsin-recount-with-an-eye-on-outside-interference-lawyer-says/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pn-recount-1234pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.b995b3625647

I remember Bill Clinton whipping out the 'ol "that dog won't hunt" line at opponents before...which is funny because they only thing he hunted and preyed upon were vulnerable women....

In this case I guess in this case we can say "that bitch won't heel", eh?

Yeah, open up a can, see how that works out for ya!   ::mooning::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1287 on: November 27, 2016, 03:25:01 PM »

Yeah, open up a can, see how that works out for ya!   ::mooning::

Several years ago I taught a Sunday school course that had many theological threads running through the lessons. One of them was that, when God was moving in a direction, no man-made plans would be able to end run those plans. We brought it down to a personal level - that is to say, if you were sure that "X" was God's will for you (and not simply a hunch or a "feeling" you had), that men would not be able to derail your progress (although they would attempt to place obstacles in your path). Thus, when the going got tough, as it usually does, one was to proceed with confidence; and certainly no fear.

My take on the election is that God intervened in our reality & created an outcome that we could not have achieved solely on our own. God certainly didn't "create" votes, but He used & motivated people to take action in the direction of what they knew was right...and He guided the process.

Nothing the Left does will alter that outcome. Trump will create a favorable economic climate that will gradually lead to increased prosperity. It already HAS created a general feeling of hope for the future & a better feeling about one's country and the direction in which we're headed.

And even when the Left attempts to claim that the turnabout was the result of Obama's policies "finally kicking in" - the people will know it as pure bullsh*t, and we, the nation, the culture & the economy will continue to steam-roll ahead.

::thumbsup::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1288 on: November 28, 2016, 08:07:22 AM »
Yeah...I think this post at American Thinker by Richard Baehr is one the money...this stunt is all about trying to de-legitimize Trump and derail his mandate before it can start...and it is telling that now that her nemesis has been thwarted, that Stein is OK with teaming up with Clinton on this...I guess Ruling Class Progs and Greenies both want to see Trump's agenda derailed...yet they are clueless to the downstream ramifications of such tactics...well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...one way or another the Piper will be paid...now...later...whatever.

Odd isn't it...that this goes ignored...which sends another message that only certain lives matter...and that that determination depends solely on the beholder and not some impartial colorblind justice system people imagine existing.

Couldn't be done without this a-hole's money and direct order!

And yeah...it should say "Dead, not Alive"!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:05:01 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1289 on: November 28, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
Yeah...I think this post at American Thinker by Richard Baehr is one the money...this stunt is all about trying to de-legitimize Trump and derail his mandate before it can start.

It shows two women cun*ts who care not for their country & who see the citizenry as objects/subjects, not people. These b*tches can burn in their own massively weighty & discouraged disappointment.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1290 on: November 28, 2016, 11:24:53 AM »
Yeah...I think this post at American Thinker by Richard Baehr is one the money...this stunt is all about trying to de-legitimize Trump and derail his mandate before it can start.

It shows two women cun*ts who care not for their country & who see the citizenry as objects/subjects, not people. These b*tches can burn in their own massively weighty & discouraged disappointment.

Don't forgive them O Lord...for they know full well what they doeth!  Do unto them...and put some stink on it!   ::praying::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1291 on: November 28, 2016, 11:50:04 AM »

Don't forgive them O Lord...for they know full well what they doeth!  Do unto them...and put some stink on it!   ::praying::

All taken from God's perfect & Holy Word.

Psalm 1:6
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 37: 13-15
13 The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

Psalm 55:15

15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalm 58:6
6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.

Psalm 59:12
12 For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.

Psalm 137:9 (for their families, "Hi Chelsea!")
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1292 on: November 28, 2016, 05:09:20 PM »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1293 on: November 28, 2016, 06:52:49 PM »
https://www.accredited-times.com/2016/11/28/30-adjectives-to-describe-trump/

MDB - Troll Level: Grand Master.

Has anyone ever actually encountered one of these drones in the meat world?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1294 on: November 29, 2016, 07:44:09 AM »
MDB's schtick is the best...good click/comment-bait at ZH...

Hilarious list too...could all be summed up in one word - white.  All progs feel that way...even the ones in their camp guilty about being white.

PS-Hey Pablo, anything we can do to expedite 55:15 I'm all for!   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1295 on: November 29, 2016, 08:55:24 AM »
Hilarious...still re-counting in WI and no change expected...MI certified Trump...Stein blew a deadline for one state, I forget which...doesn't matter...

And Team Clinton is saying keep the WI re-count going...and that tighter difference in NC y'all can ignore...

Fugly criminal dyke better spend her time and money more wisely...

...like relocating to a non-extradition nation!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1296 on: November 30, 2016, 07:03:12 AM »
The Trump accusers...in the memory hole...

http://iotwreport.com/ten-women-mysteriously-disappear-and-it-is-probably-because-of-hillary-clinton/

...this is my shocked face -

No, really...it is supposed to look blank...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1297 on: December 02, 2016, 07:46:52 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/310942-chelsea-handler-hillary-won-popular-vote-sign-petition-that-that-should-make-her-president/

Yeah, I know...who?

Some no-talent has-been/never-was whatever...had/has a booze problem...guessing that surfaced again...

Just a another spoiled drunken libtard...

::hysterical::

And that re-count crap is bombing badly...

::rolllaughing::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1298 on: December 02, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
I am sick of hearing this popular vote argument.  For one, that is not how presidents are elected in this country -- and for very good reasons.  These dumbsh*ts act as if they're the first ones to demand it be by popular vote.  Uhh yeah, towering intellects in the 18th century already hashed out and quashed that argument, snowflake.

Second, I doubt she even truly won the popular vote anyway.  The number of non-citizens and non-breathers who voted for her should be discounted from her vote totals.

Their goal with all of this is to cast a pall on the new administration, and they will spend the next 4 years repeating the conclusion that Trump has no mandate. I hope he doesn't fall for that.  I don't think he will.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1299 on: December 02, 2016, 11:47:48 AM »
Yeah, I don't think he will either...and there will be moments of levity where he skewers them with their own words and actions to drive it home while he grins with deplorable glee.

:D

These little darlings have only begun to have their flimsy little glass safe areas violated...

::whoohoo::