Author Topic: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up  (Read 23138 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Here's what I don't get about what they don't get:  the Lerner et al. lunatics come right out with this type of disdain, arrogance and disparagement now with nary a thought that they may have reason to fear us.  They know damn well not to be caught criticizing "the vibrant" because of the swift and definite backlash from those cohorts, so why do they so blithely discount the vast majority of us as an inevitable force to be reckoned with.  Because nothing's happened yet?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
 ::thinking::

Yeah, I think that latter part is a primary driver...the lack of any credible pushback has made them bold toward their enemies, they think they have nothing to fear but can use that perceived fear as another means to beat back any political opposition...classic radical SOP really...

At some point their fears will cease to be imaginary and useful...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Just more rage fuel...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/bombshell-top-tea-party-lawyer-the-more-we-learn-the-more-we-know-dems-irs-colluded-to-silence-conservatives-video/

...well past time people took matters into their own hands and handed out justice in ad hoc tribunals in Das Kapital for all treasonous scum...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Nearly half the population doesn't even pay taxes, not net taxes.  So BFD to them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That ilk obviously will not lead and will not follow, so they need to GTFO the way...we'll deal with them later...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Emails survive, are backed up...but they are refusing to release them...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/white-house-caught-in-another-lie-lerners-emails-are-backed-up-but-doj-refuses-to-retrieve-them/

Fricken White House should be stormed by angry citizens!!!  We are the final authority in this land!!!

And this - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/white-house-caught-in-another-lie-lerners-emails-are-backed-up-but-doj-refuses-to-retrieve-them/

Thug should be strung up!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:36:56 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Why is no one upset about this? I REALLY think it's past time.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
The probably think they can get away with it,  since its not the headline news every stinking night.   It may as well work.

No conservatives would ever get away with something like this,  but since its liberals,  crickets.   Frankly some need to face prison time for these crimes.   

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
There are plenty of lamp posts in DC and NY that are begging to be decorated!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

From sea to shining sea...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Wait until Halloween and nobody will know the difference. ::evilbat::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2014, 11:42:57 AM »
My God, the unrepentant EVIL in these leftist bastards!

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Lerner said in her first press interview since the scandal broke 16 months ago. “I’m proud of my career and the job I did for this country.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/lois-lerner-breaks-silence-irs-scandal-111181.html#ixzz3E40FsFuv

::pullhair::   ::laserkill::

Can

NOT

take

this

shyt

any

more

!

!

!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »
It’s easy to see how Republicans have seized on the image of a devilish figure cracking down on conservative nonprofits.

O rly.

Forget the Republicans; that's the only image I needed to see all there is to know.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »
Garroted with piano wire is what I imagine when I see that haughty visage.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2014, 07:06:46 AM »
Columbian Necktie would wipe the smug off!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This GEORGE W. BUSH appointed US District Judge just dispensed the half-assed justice we can expect from moderate/E-GOP minds like The Butthead...and in point of fact just raped the Tea Party groups who brought suit against the IRS and told them "you enjoyed it, now go away".

::pullhair::

Judge Reggie Walton of the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia dismissed almost all counts brought against the tax-collecting agency in two cases, ruling that both were essentially moot now that the IRS granted the groups their tax-exempt status that had been held up for years.

Walton, a President George W. Bush-appointee, also said individual IRS officials could not be fined in their individual capacity for allowing such treatment because it could hurt future tax enforcement.

The ruling, which the groups could appeal, has serious implications for tea party groups suing the IRS, suggesting they may never receive compensation for the long waits they endured for a ruling on their status.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/irs-tea-party-legal-victory-112145.html

Yes, because punishing the IRS for BREAKING THE f**kING LAW would be bad for their enforcement mandate, which of course our Founders would quite naturally agree means it trumps an individuals right to fair treatment and just compensation if harmed...oh wait, no, the Founder's would BURN THE IRS TO THE GROUND rather than agree to such a inverted view of rights!!!

I hope they appeal, this is not justice, this is "f**k you, go away, I don't care how much time, money, effort or lost political opportunity who suffered, you don't matter, you are nothing in the eyes of The Law."!

Ya, tell me how the GOP putting this trash on the bench will save us?

Tell me how the GOP can still get this right?

Tell me lies!!!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:12:02 AM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
The appeal is already on it's way!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
In the end its always the appeal to bullets.
Always.
Because these throwback regressive neanderthals that call themselves "progressive" will have it no other way.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That reminds me, I need to pick up more rope...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Get some 550 Paracord.  You can do all kinds of stuff with it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly