Author Topic: America (Dinesh D’Souza) Film Trailer  (Read 1242 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: America (Dinesh D’Souza) Film Trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »
I wish the trailer would have spent a little more effort debunking the Leftist assholes it featured. I'm sure that's going to be the whole point of D'Souza's film, but you don't really get that message strongly from this trailer.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 08:28:19 PM »
I had the same thought, IDP - even thought for a nano-second that D’Souza was being slightly sympathetic to their beef.

My latest public rant is calling Wuss-Christians, "Wuss Christians" - and encouraging them to give voice to their timidity.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 06:40:14 AM »
There is a benefit to giving people a lot of rope to play with as much as there is benefit to giving that rope a solid yank.  Often (more often now days!) we would like to expedite the process!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »
There is a benefit to giving people a lot of rope to play with as much as there is benefit to giving that rope a solid yank.  Often (more often now days!) we would like to expedite the process!

I'm about as certain as I can be that the trailer is doing exactly that. He's getting notorious Leftists on record so that people can see what we're up against, and then the film will demonstrate why they are all so dreadfully wrong. I just wish the trailer gave that message more powerfully.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 08:33:14 AM »
And in the latest news on the Progressive oppression of notables trying to educate people of the pernicious and vile practices of progressives...

Judge appointed by adjudicated liar and serial woman abuser Bill Clinton orders Dinesh D’Souza to four more years of community service and psychological treatment...and this lying proglodyte prick has the gall to spew these bald-faced lies - “I only insisted on psychological counseling as part of Mr. D’Souza’s sentence because I wanted to be helpful,” the judge explained. “I am requiring Mr. D’Souza to see a new psychological counselor and to continue the weekly psychological consultation not as part of his punishment or to be retributive.

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman, remember this f**kweasel's name!!!

You see, this fascist is making conservatism specifically and criticism of progressives in particular a crime against the state!  This is the worst of dystopian fiction becoming fact!

This is not America...not any America who think you may have belonged to!  This is Police State in action!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 04:54:31 PM »
Nothing a little brainwashing won't fix.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson