Author Topic: Could this be the powderkeg that sets it all off?!  (Read 946 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Could this be the powderkeg that sets it all off?!
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:40:06 AM »
Authorities prepare to use “whatever force is necessary” to defend international bridges between Texas and Mexico from U.S. based militia groups. The preparations by Texas law enforcement agencies are in response to recently discovered plans by militia groups to attempt closing several international bridges. The militia groups' plans are intended to be protests against the federal government's failure to secure the border between the U.S. and Mexico. The plans call for militia groups to begin blocking traffic on an undisclosed number of international bridges in the Rio Grande Valley on Sept. 20th, 2014.

“We will not allow these groups to disrupt the economic commerce of our region and we are prepared to use force to keep the bridges open,” said one law enforcement officer who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity. The officer explained that the bridges are not symbols of illegal immigration, but rather, they are vital parts of the local economy. “We cannot allow them to be shut down by lawless behavior from people who claim to be promoting the rule of law.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/09/15/Texas-Law-Enforcement-Prepare-to-Defend-Bridges-From-Militia-Groups

Bwuuhaahaaa!  That is rich!  This LEO who is nameless and faceless (and I guess by that logic, completely fictional) dares lecture others about the Rule of Law?!  Nobody in the Federal government and on the Federal payroll is enforcing The Law!  They are being told by this President and by his Cabinet Officers not to enforce The Law!  The Feds are coming down on State LEOs who try to enforce The Law!

This facelss Fedcoat Ass-kissing fascist has it all backasswards!

I hope the LEOs overreact, I hope they shoot first!  The fricken Praetorians need a lesson in American history real fricken bad!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.