Author Topic: TIAA-CREF: (Primarily) Leftist Indoctrinators Retirement Funds Set for Oblivion  (Read 1196 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Actually not.  It's Koreans and Chinese leading the stupid, in this case.  Surprising about the Koreans, as they've been building up their own country like gangbusters, the past 30 years.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I know since the last downturn a lot of the foreign holders have reduced their positions, so it must be other domestic players like this picking up that slack, they still own good chunks...the Chinese for sure have been investing in gold a lot more than buildings and land in recent years.

I can't really say why the Koreans would be into it, but it does appear to be the Asian thing to do, Japan went through that phase decades ago...just changing players I guess...that and in the case of Korea and Japan who don't have that much land to begin with have to park it somewhere...

Boy, I sure wouldn't want to be holding any kind of big city property when the next plunge hits.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
They deserve the disaster that awaits them. For years, they've been fleecing our school systems with unnecessary perks and unqualified salary amounts and poor and ridiculous teaching methods, our schools are the laughing stock of the planet.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Can't (and I won't!) argue with that my friend.