Author Topic: Joe Biden's son Beau, Dead  (Read 1936 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Joe Biden's son Beau, Dead
« on: May 30, 2015, 09:05:23 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Joe Biden's son Beau, Dead
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »
Not a good way to go, lost a cousin at 30, she was OK till the last several months then blackouts and memory loss and functions started to go.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:12 AM »
As much as I dislike Biden, I hate to see anyone lose a child. Especially to cancer.

F*&k cancer.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »
No doubt he would have followed in his father's footsteps. America has been robbed of another few decades of a Biden in political office.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 11:06:19 AM »
Wasn't this the same doofus that was drummed out of the military because of his use of drugs?

He was no child, Alan unless you're using the DemonRat definition. I wonder what triggered the disease?

RIP D-bag. We pray you weren't so far off the path that intervention of our Lord couldn't help out. Lord knows, Daddy Joe certainly is far gone.

I errored thinking this was Hunter Biden. Forgive me please.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:29:32 AM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »
I'm getting a little nauseated watching conservatives on facebook and elsewhere trip over themselves to demonstrate their conservative bona fides by being "better" than Leftists in slathering condolences on the Biden family.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 06:46:04 PM »
   The death of someones child is not political to me,it's just a sad that doesn't have a place in the political world till his parents make it political.  Didn't know the man don't care to know the man I have feelings about it one way or the other let his parents grieve in peace.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 07:53:20 PM »
The 24 hour if-you-don't-have-nothing-nice-to-say grace period is over.  Still, I have nothing else to say.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 08:13:04 PM »
I don't think it's sad. He was the former Democrat attorney general for the state of Delaware. No doubt he would have gone on to have a long political career as a next-generation Leftist, working in every way possible to carry on his father's legacy, undermining liberty and destroying America. His father is a wretched, evil man, happy to play jester in Lord Obama's court, so long as he can do his part to bring America to her knees.

I don't feel bad for the mother of the Boston Bomber Tsarnaev. I don't feel sorry for Joe Biden.

Forgive me if I seem cold. It is how I am, when it comes to the Leftist enemy.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 08:15:08 PM »
I'm getting a little nauseated watching conservatives on facebook and elsewhere trip over themselves to demonstrate their conservative bona fides by being "better" than Leftists in slathering condolences on the Biden family.

I do not fit into that category...

...however; tomorrow morning I will lather/slather my face with shaving gel, drag a sharp metal object across my cheeks & neck & have myself a close shave.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 10:05:36 PM »
I don't think it's sad. He was the former Democrat attorney general for the state of Delaware. No doubt he would have gone on to have a long political career as a next-generation Leftist, working in every way possible to carry on his father's legacy, undermining liberty and destroying America. His father is a wretched, evil man, happy to play jester in Lord Obama's court, so long as he can do his part to bring America to her knees.

I don't feel bad for the mother of the Boston Bomber Tsarnaev. I don't feel sorry for Joe Biden.

And here I thought I was the only one that felt this way.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 06:26:42 AM »

And here I thought I was the only one that felt this way.

Surely, thou pulleth my leg?

One less Prog...

Still, there are plenty left actively seeking to destroy America from within.  This is a blip, hardly worth mentioning.  The larger battle rages on...and one side has yet to get serious about it...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 07:44:13 AM »
In the past few month I felt sad as a girl I went out with a few times in high school succumbed to breast cancer...at 49

I had a cousin with some prescription drug dependency issues, fatally slip and fall on ice...at 49.  I was sad, both for remembering the better days, as well as the loss for family.

I was devastated by losing one of the best friends in high school to a heart attack...at 51.

What was this thread about, again?  Oh, yes, a Biden spawn.  OK.  I save my feelings for people who mattered.