Author Topic: St. Paul schools (taxpayers) blew $3M for "White Privilege" indocrination BS!  (Read 1054 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It pains me to see this kind of stupidity and the rape of taxpayers and harm to children and families this kind of disgusting filth causes, all to appease a loud-mouthed minority of black liberation rent-seeking trash and the cowardly progressive white sychphants that kiss their racist asses!

http://eagnews.org/teachers-complain-chaos-reigns-as-st-paul-schools-spend-millions-on-white-privilege-training/

But this is a blue town and this is the kind of crap you get on a regular basis.  And now some teachers whose brains reside outside their asses are realizing the minority kids are using this as a license to get away with thuggish behavior, because whitey ain't gonna do jack about it.

I hope every sane parent pulls out of this sh*thole, let the rabble beat the sh*t out of each other, let the teachers with any sense bail too, let the stooges and other willing victims of stupidity wallow in their own filth!

I am so sick of stupid SOBs!!!!!!!!!   ::pullhair::

I don't trust these fools to make any of this better, at best it'll be a patch job and back to the same old sh*t!  To Hell with them all!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.