Author Topic: 16 year old kid totally punks the New York Times  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
16 year old kid totally punks the New York Times
« on: June 23, 2015, 11:13:32 PM »
A 16 year old in Britain managed to thoroughly punk the fishwrap of record with outlandish claims about the Charleston shooter, Dylann Roof.  I've heard a few other cases like this in recent years, where the supposed elite of journalism fail to do even rudimentary fact checking.

It's very easy to do really, once you realize they're not reporters but ideological propagandists.  If you simply appeal to their most cherished conceits, and confirm their Leftist assumptions about the world, they will obediently repeat just about anything you say.

http://nextgenerationblogs.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/how-i-screwed-with-the-biggest-news-outlet-in-the-world/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 16 year old kid totally punks the New York Times
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 02:15:11 PM »
It's sad that my first impression is to say "Kudos to Benjamin" and my second is to admit that it doesn't take much to make total fools of the slimes.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 16 year old kid totally punks the New York Times
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 11:23:43 PM »
l think we will be seeing more of this, especially during campaign time, it could be fun...l might have to play as well.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.