Author Topic: Fascist Hayden rides in to save Fake News outlets by claiming others are fake  (Read 908 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-hayden-trump-media-non-fact-based-world-view-2017-3

What a douche!

"They have a world view and they are playing with it," he said. "I think it's an illegitimate worldview and I think it's a non-fact based world view. It's a world view in which pre-existing visions seem to be being used to distort the fact pattern that exists."

Hey, asshole?  You just described to a "T" the Fake News champions like NYT, CNN, WaPo, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc!!!  But hey, since they carry your water and spread your fake worldview that Russians hacked your Democrat pals when in fact it was an idiot and his password being "password", that FISA warrants nobody is saying they authorized uncovered something that isn't there and y'all denying that your goals are aligned for the sole purpose of destroying Trump at all costs...all that is swell, eh, asshole?!

Eff you, eff your pals, eff every last one of you!  I would rather see the globe in ashes than allow you and your ilk one more second to breath free air!!!  Keep that in mind, shytbag!!!

PS-Probably just a coincidence this statist prick pops off at the same time the depth of privacy invasion of every citizen by the IC is revealed, eh?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:35:04 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.