Author Topic: This Missouri Thing is Beyond Stupid  (Read 6114 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This Missouri Thing is Beyond Stupid
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:10:38 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/missouri-coach-gary-pinkel-tweets-picture-stating--we-are-behind-our-players-182045149.html

Yeah, I'd sit out too if I was 1-5 in the SEC and 4-5 overall and sucking this bad in the weaker of the two SEC divisions with only South Carolina keeping my ass from hitting the basement floor!

Pretty lame excuse to sit on your ass, but then again nobody said athletes from diverse backgrounds were the sharpest knives on the tree...and given how these events in question in the past have often been criminal hoaxes perpetrated by members of the community, their rush to racist judgement appears knee-jerk and ill-informed at best...

Jackasses.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: This Missouri Thing is Beyond Stupid
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 07:48:41 AM »
They've got to do something to draw attention. Their playing sure isn't cuttin' it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:11:07 AM »
A team coached by a pussy probably shouldn't be in the SEC.

http://archive.hawkcentral.com/2010/12/18/iowa-missouri-the-rivalry-that-never-was/

Officials agreed on a four-game series to be played from 2005-08, but Tigers coach Gary Pinkel canceled the deal after being hired in 2001.

“I call that intelligent scheduling,” Pinkel told

I call it being a pussy.  If you couldn't handle Iowa, Coach Pussy, what makes you think you can handle the SEC?

::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4:: ::curtsy4::

Keep running from them, Coach Pussy.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 10:08:03 AM »
Heh!  Nice body-slam!   ::thumbsup::

Pinkel...sounds like Pinko!   ::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 11:21:08 AM »
Geez.

How many times do we see these clowns cave in to punk ass thugs!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNIVERSITY_OF_MISSOURI_TURMOIL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-09-11-24-09

What did this guy do?  Where's the proof, race-pimping whores?

The boosters forced this guy out, the loss of that football revenue got everybody wetting their pants, and like libiots and pubbies, it is easier to cave in and look like a pussy than oh I dunno, stand up for principle and tell these pooh-throwing idiots to shove it up their ass!

God, I hate cowards!

And look at this list of bullsh*t demands! - the giveaway: III. We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians' demands that were presented in 1969 for the betterment of the black community.

Sounds like the long for the days when the Black Panthers and Weather Underground set up terrorist organizations on every campus...not that they are not there already...

Mizzou's new slogan:  "Welcome to Missouri, unless you're white...we don't want that sh*t here!"

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:26:34 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 11:25:17 AM »
Well, the President caved and resigned.  Here is the list of demands from the "student body".

The protest leader and social justice warrior Anurag Ram Chandran is a Claire McCaskill intern.
These protests ALWAYS lead to a Democrat’s office.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/figures-top-mizzou-campus-protest-leader-and-social-justice-warrior-is-democrat-mccaskills-intern/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 11:28:53 AM »
Tired of SJW assclowns.

Tired of the black community.

Tired of being told White Ain't Right.

Tired of cowards.

The assclown and coward community can die in flames for all I give a fornication!   ::mooning::

ETA - Get a load of this racist pimp:  http://iotwreport.com/professor-whites-at-fault-for-all-black-on-black-crime/

Yeah.  If Whitey keeps hearing this sh*t...Whitey might just run with it in large numbers...

Keep flapping your yap....Ab-Duh-luh!

Another ETA - No surprise, the same university infested with a militantly racist minority student population is also filled with militantly radical Progressive Law Prof's who have more in common with the worst Fascist and Totalitarian regime's in world history than the boogie men they try to demonize without merit!

I have only begun to get mean!  Rat me out, I dare ya!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:13:38 PM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 12:14:13 PM »
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-ram-chandran-844b9a78

What do yo know.  Our little Protester of Genius is a Poli Sci major who's also an expert in Climate...because he is one of Algore trained little monkeys.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »
This drives me nuts. Anyone with balls within that school would hold a news conference, inform these "players" their education is PAID IN FULL in exchange for a few football games, scholarships are a year at a time and if they don't get their collective ass in class and on the field, then school ain't free anymore.

And......If I needed employees.....These assclowns would be on my "do not hire because they are idiots" list. Maybe anyone from the whole damn school.

BTW, I'm a few months from 60....and in my little so called conservative community the idiots are slowly taking over....to the point the wife and I made the decision to put our business for sale. I've been levied the new "rainwater tax", my addition, approved by the city gods, completed and passed.....has now come under scrutiny because the permit THEY sold me has now been determined the cost should have been 400.00 more....which Ive told them to pound sand. So hopefully we can find a buyer sooner rather than later because I need the shackles off. I'd go into more detail on other idiotic things but I'm sure you guys know what happening...everyfreakingwhere. I'm getting outside the city limits.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 04:01:05 PM »
Good luck on selling and making your escape.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 07:56:49 AM »
Indeed, I hope you and Mrs. Don are successful!   ::praying::

And to your point about the athletes Don, yes...they are basically there to play football and get free tuition, so if they had refused to practice or take the field I would have said "Fine, that's your decision, but then you forfeit your scholorship." but that was pee'd down the drain when their idjit coach gave their blessing to their rebellion.  Again. something the coach could have been sacked on the spot for too.  But cowardice abounds and money is their Highest God.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 07:57:53 AM »
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-ram-chandran-844b9a78

What do yo know.  Our little Protester of Genius is a Poli Sci major who's also an expert in Climate...because he is one of Algore trained little monkeys.

Shocking.

/

Should Melvin the little gremlin and hoist his arse up the nearest flagpole!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2015, 11:36:54 AM »
And as is way too typical with Prog-hyped BS handled by their pals in the MFM...

Not everybody on the football team and its coaches were for this stupidity.

::cussing:: media race pimps!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
Why do we even pretend that these players are "student athletes?"  At least at the big schools with well known programs, they are essentially playing minor league football that just happens to use the colors, name, and symbols of the university.  How long has that underwater basket weaving joke been around?

I won't shed any tears for faculty or staff who end up in forced resignations over crap like this.  They're all left wing liberals who bear responsibility for this state of affairs in the first place.  I enjoy seeing their monsters turn on the creators.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »
Tired of SJW assclowns.

Tired of the black community.

Tired of being told White Ain't Right.

Tired of cowards.

*snip*

I have only begun to get mean!  Rat me out, I dare ya!

I'm going old-school in your honor...

! No longer available

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 02:38:25 PM »
Heh!

I like it, 'Soup!

And I remember these cats! 

Good tune selection.   ::cool::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 08:15:29 AM »
Scratch a Prog and find the Fascist underneath...it never fails.

Now, the Fascist (aka-the screaming psycho shrew of a Mizzou Prof) tries to walk back her flash of honesty...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/10/professor-caught-bullying-student-journalist-out-of-safe-space-releases-statement-read-it-here/

Who but a fool could buy her after-the-fact BS?

And, as expected, when one group of troublemakers finds the right whip to crack on the back of their Prog masters on campus...

http://news.yahoo.com/race-protests-scattered-around-u-campuses-missouri-resignations-195918598--nfl.html

...the template begins to be shared among all agitators and the copycat syndrome takes over...

...agitators without a clue go wilding...

Swell.

/

PS - Don't bother me, I bite.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 08:22:22 AM »
One of those bands I never sampled, yet.  An obvious hole in my collection, considering that song contains 3/4 of what was to become Foghat.   ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero