Author Topic: 1st Syrians arrive in New Orleans  (Read 10969 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: 1st Syrians arrive in New Orleans
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 05:46:25 AM »
People in my state are bringing up a statement from back in October made by our dipsh*t governor made in st cloud about the sh*tload of Somali so-called refugees we got stuck with...

"This is Minnesota and you have every right to be here. And anybody who cannot accept your right to be here, and this is Minnesota, should find another state."

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/minnesota-governor-find-another-state-if-you-dont-want-muslim-refugees-here/

So basically he just keeps riding roughshod over the majority of people and continues to tell them to f**k off if they don't like it.

Man, I tell ya, when things break in this country...the sh*t is gonna fly like you cannot imagine...and trash like this fool better be running fast, cause somebody that remembers is gonna catch 'em...

And to piss all over legitimate concerns over the safety of ones family?  What a despicable prick!

People are being blown up, shot and gutted like fish in Europe...we've had more than a few instances of Islaminal murder here...

And check this out - People are pouring across the border and here in Laredo 8 Syrian scumbags were caught, how many made it over, Gov Dayton?!

And here - A Syrian 'community leader" says ISIS is already here, so either Obama and his "super intensive" screening process (your f**king words, Governor!) aren't worth sh*t or more came across the border that your boy Obama refuses to safeguard!

And if this Islamic terrorist trash used bleeding heart prog refugee programs once what is to say they are not still?

And another thing Governor Liar, why is it assholes like you and Obama always saddle us with more Muslims than Christians?

How about answering that, asshole?!

So before you go criticizing others who at least recognize there is a big fricken gulf between what Obama says you're getting and what you'll end up with or people who cite actual historic precedent set by democrats you might want to get all your fricken facts straight!

But I don't expect that.  I expect you to continue to be a low-life lying Obamabot f**k-buddy who doesn't give a sh*t about anything except power and control!

Enjoy it while you can, jackass!

Tick tock...
You want insanity, Mark Dayton is still breathing when anyone with a functioning brain knows he should have been assassinated after his previous statement. How contemptuous of Liberty the majority of Minnesotans must be to have allowed him to live and continue to sh*t all over them.

Yes it's coming to a head but at what point will it all explode? ::whatgives::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 07:28:36 AM »
I don't know.

"Minnesota Nice" = "Dumb as a box of turds!"

::facepalm::

I ain't gettin' any younger here...

But if excrement doesn't hit the oscillating contraption for another decade or two I will at least be out of this horses ass of a state.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2015, 08:58:32 AM »
In a mild rebuke of insane Obama unrestricted intake of ISIS-laden Syrian "refugees"...House passes a veto-proof bill to "strengthen" vetting process...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/240742-house-ignores-obama-veto-threat-47-democrats-join-gop-in-veto-proof-majority-to-strengthen-vetting-process-of-syrian-and-iraqi-refugees/

This is a "win"?   ::facepalm::

::cussing::  Pubbies!   ::gaah::

What makes these idiots think any of these agencies can learn JACK about these clowns when they've already admitted there is no way they can get anything remotely useful?!

God-damned show-pony kabuki-making assholes!

BAN THEM FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY YOU FRACKING IDIOTS!

So completely and thoroughly PORKED!

::upsidedownflag::

Message for all of 'em!

I call this one "Liberation Day" -

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:30:37 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2015, 11:25:08 AM »
Obama Regime: "You will eat every damn one!"

This is just one of the things TREASON looks like.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2015, 07:05:29 AM »
When even Massachusetts says "No" that means an overwhelming majority of people are against this.

And yet the asshats are perfectly fine with our open southern border.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2015, 08:21:14 AM »
Obongo's in Kuala Lumpur, again trash-talking the US while on a foreign country, vowing that "as long as I'm president we are going to keep stepping up."

He means the "refugee" program.

... Obama commented Saturday at a learning center in the Malaysian capital that serves the poor, including some refugees. He met with boys and girls wearing crisp white and black uniforms and neckties as they sat at tables and worked on painting and puzzle projects.

... Obama will confront the refugee debate even more directly when he returns to Washington on Monday.

Here's the best part of the piece:

Most of the children the president met with are Rohingya, a Muslim ethnic group. Tens of thousands of Rohingya have fled Myanmar to escape persecution by the country's Buddhist majority, with many ending up in Malaysia, where Obama was attending a regional economic summit.

After reading that, am I the only one rolling on the floor, laughing?  "Persecution by ... Buddhist"?  Really?  The same folks who won't kill insects?

Okay, in all fairness, a few months ago, I did read something about the Buddhists having had enough of the mooslim sh*t being imposed on them, and, lo and behold, applied some shellacking, which is now being touted as them persecuting their persecutors.

Gawd, is this world upside down or what?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2015, 08:39:00 AM »
You know that scene in Ghostbusters where their evil entity containment system fails?

Yeah, I think were really fricken close to that.

Pull the Plug!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »
You know that scene in Ghostbusters where their evil entity containment system fails?

Yeah, I think were really fricken close to that.

Pull the Plug!

Yes, and that EPA bureaucrat in the movie was a perfect representation of liberals everywhere: smug and utterly certain of his own intellectual superiority as he demanded actions guaranteed to produce disastrous results.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »
Wasn't that the same guy who played the miserable MFM weasel who got his ass handed to him twice by a girl in the first two Die Hard flicks?   ;D

In other news...

The treasonous POSOTUS Keeps lying his ass off about the Islaminal threat imbedded into his illegal-muzzie-express-lane-into-America-plan and even mocks "I am not affraid...".  Well, of course this moron isn't affraid...these are his people!  The terrorists for Mohammad are using this fools idiiotic belief in "the peaceful nature" of Islam against him and he is perfectly willing to sacrifice as many American lives as necessary to make it true no matter how many times the true face of Islam sprays the blood of innocents all over our land.

Once again, 5 more precious Obama people were caught trying to cross into America, and again I ask...how many do we NOT know about?  And this traitor is bringing more over intentionally and lying to everyone they will be vetted.

This psychotic jackass and his legion of dementoids are going to have scores of innocent Americans slaughtered by Mohammadan cultitst and nobody is doing jack sh*t about it.

::upsidedownflag::

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:26:27 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
I like it!

http://www.kvoa.com/story/30582211/group-patrols-az-border-for-terrorists

But...

What are they doing with any they catch?  Releasing into Border Control agents?  Isn't that part of the problem?  Their bosses back in Obamaville tell the commanders on the front lines to play catch & release.

I hope some of the worst have accidents in transport IYKWIMAIKTYD.   ::praying::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 04:26:35 PM »
S, S and S?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »
If that means what I think it means...

Sure.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 11:27:33 AM »
Another new low for the Left...

http://iotwreport.com/aclu-sues-mike-pence/

...inventing a non-Constitutional reason for non-citizens to be granted Equal Protection under our Constitution...

The judge not dismissing this garbage within nanoseconds of receiving it should be impeached, tarred & feathered, put on a rail and run out of the nation!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 11:43:39 AM »
More stupid...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/241619-lib-rag-huffpo-compares-pilgrims-to-muslim-refugees/

http://www.weaselzippers.us/241604-hillary-clinton-muslim-refugees-will-be-mad-at-law-enforcement-if-we-dont-let-them-in/

Both equally stupid, both incredibly ignorant and defeatist, both cynical and lame and shameful.

But, that's dumbass Progs for ya...

Can't live with 'em...

ETA - And even more stupid...

Only rich liberal democrats want these death cultists given full access to America...so, let those bastards take them!

Especially this smug two-faced lying whore!

And I like the comment by Cane Toad - I really think the Obamas should set an example and put them up on the White House grounds. Let them use the kitchen and toilets in the White House. Show their confidence by not sweeping for bombs. Live your values Obamatards.

If only!  But no, we know these lying miserable pukes won't take them in like they want to force everyone else in America to do!  So, screw them all!

And speaking of the smug two-faced lying whore...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/241766-cher-trump-in-his-finate-wisdom-is-giving-isis-the-gift-that-keeps-on-giving/

...Cher is the curse that keeps on plaguing America with her incessant ass-kissing of everything evil...

...It would really be poetic justice if one of these 7th Century Savages cut this fools head off...

...given her hero Obama is intent upon forcing more upon America the day will come when that act is commonplace.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:19:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »
I looked around and I am shocked nobody else picked up on the nugget Rush exposed yesterday!   ::speechless::

Carney's stupid statement about putting the Pubbies on notice to support a bill making it impossible for people on the terrorist watch list from purchasing firearms...a backdoor attempt to put in place a mechanism to tag anybody (ahem!) a "terrorist" (which if memory serves we've documented numerous examples of how they want to pervert that label!) which in and of itself is not surprising given the demonic track record of these Prog bastards...but the stunning admission in the statement that the Obama Regime knows a) terrorists are here and b) they are purchasing firearms!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!?!

WHY in God's name are people not sprinting with this?  What the hell, people?

PROOF their screening is not nor shall ever be worth JACK SHYT!

Sessions released a list here of typical Obama-vetted terrorists and under B Hussein Obama death by terrorist has exploded 426% since he took office!

Why are we not kicking Obama & Prog asses wholesale over all this sh*t???????

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
Suicidal insanity...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2577134

And we sure need a lot more of this kind of pushback on the Mohammadan death cultists!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:44:59 PM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2015, 02:43:48 PM »
Suicidal insanity...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2577134

And we sure need a lot more of this kind of pushback on the Mohammadan death cultists!

That my friend should be our new battle flag
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2015, 06:39:01 PM »
I'd like to see some pig reliefs on the staff and a Crusader cross capping the top of the staff and maybe silhouettes of cultists being sent to Hell in the flag background, but it's a start.   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2015, 07:40:17 AM »
Texas goes back to court to try to stop this insanity.

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/12/02/texas-sues-feds-over-syrian-refugees/

The day is very rapidly approaching when "the law" is seen for the hollow empty shell it is, a mere reflection of the hollow empty shell the republic at large has become...and people everywhere just decide for themselves what the law should be and execute it.