Author Topic: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA  (Read 15388 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Another mass shooting - San Bernardino, CA
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2016, 10:30:40 AM »
As always, thanks to a proglodyte MFM more than anything...details of the horrific acts of these mainstream muzzies comes to light...and reveals the atrocities could have been worse...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/09/disturbing-dramatic-new-details-emerge-about-san-bernardino-terror-attack/

Islaminals...rid the planet of every one!

"The report revealed that three mystery people tried to rush the two terrorists – but these heroes were gunned down."

Well, first of all, RIP to those three people.  And they deserve credit for having the guts to do something.  Waiting like livestock in a slaughterhouse is the worst possible thing.

But imagine how different it might have been if even one of those three people had something to rush them with other than their body.  One person with a 6-shot revolver might have been enough to end it before more people died.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2016, 12:28:33 PM »
As always, thanks to a proglodyte MFM more than anything...details of the horrific acts of these mainstream muzzies comes to light...and reveals the atrocities could have been worse...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/09/disturbing-dramatic-new-details-emerge-about-san-bernardino-terror-attack/

Islaminals...rid the planet of every one!

"The report revealed that three mystery people tried to rush the two terrorists – but these heroes were gunned down."

Well, first of all, RIP to those three people.  And they deserve credit for having the guts to do something.  Waiting like livestock in a slaughterhouse is the worst possible thing.

But imagine how different it might have been if even one of those three people had something to rush them with other than their body. One person with a 6-shot revolver might have been enough to end it before more people died.

Bingo!  It is why it is endlessly infuriating why such events are not the centerpiece of a massive uprising of people demanding their God-given right to self-defense is no longer hindered one iota!  This sort of crap...all violent lawlessness would slow to a trickle if would-be victims started piling up body counts on would-be assassins!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2016, 04:18:39 PM »
Each month my employers offer a quick online (mandatory) safety training course.

This month it was titled "Active Shooter Awareness" and I must admit was pretty good (remember this has become a hardcore leftist PC-infested company). They showed a video and then there was a quick quiz.

The video outlines a scenario where a guy with a shotgun tailgates his way into a facility and immediately starts shooting. Obviously if you're at the front desk you're pretty much screwed. But what if you're further into the building?

The answers (as if it wasn't obvious) are (in order):
Run
Hide
Fight

I wasn't prepared for them to include the last option. And I really expected them to say "negotiate" (but they didn't). Then they stole all the goodwill away by tacking on an interview with some klown who had lived in Littleton, Co. during Columbine. His whole thing could be summed up with "Why can't we be friends?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2016, 11:04:02 PM »
Each month my employers offer a quick online (mandatory) safety training course.

This month it was titled "Active Shooter Awareness" and I must admit was pretty good (remember this has become a hardcore leftist PC-infested company). They showed a video and then there was a quick quiz.

The video outlines a scenario where a guy with a shotgun tailgates his way into a facility and immediately starts shooting. Obviously if you're at the front desk you're pretty much screwed. But what if you're further into the building?

Run
Hide
Fight

I wasn't prepared for them to include the last option. And I really expected them to say "negotiate" (but they didn't). Then they stole all the goodwill away by tacking on an interview with some klown who had lived in Littleton, Co. during Columbine. His whole thing could be summed up with "Why can't we be friends?"

Where is the answer: *uck up the perps kneecaps with a round in each. Set gun within reach of perp, but have his shotgun. When perp reaches ( and perp will) , blow his *uckin head off. Call police.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2016, 07:51:54 AM »

Run
Hide
Fight

Where is the answer: *uck up the perps kneecaps with a round in each. Set gun within reach of perp, but have his shotgun. When perp reaches ( and perp will) , blow his *uckin head off. Call police.

We have the same sh*t here too 'Soup.  I outright told my boss that I have a problem with this, I can talk to her...the idiots higher up the food chain and the HR clowns propagating this piss-pants BS not so much...I told her my first instinct if confronted by evil is to eliminate it...I didn't specify beyond that how I would accomplish this...just that if I have the slightest opening I am going to take it.

Also, I am seriously considering violating standing policy...and retarded state laws...and am considering options...

Being told I must be an unarmed victim is not sitting well with me at all...to say the least.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2016, 11:04:01 AM »
Concealed means concealed.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2016, 11:50:00 AM »

Run
Hide
Fight

We have the same sh*t here too 'Soup.  I outright told my boss that I have a problem with this, I can talk to her...the idiots higher up the food chain and the HR clowns propagating this piss-pants BS not so much...I told her my first instinct if confronted by evil is to eliminate it...I didn't specify beyond that how I would accomplish this...just that if I have the slightest opening I am going to take it.

Also, I am seriously considering violating standing policy...and retarded state laws...and am considering options...

Being told I must be an unarmed victim is not sitting well with me at all...to say the least.

Did I mention that I was wearing my favorite sidearm while taking the training?

:supercool:

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2016, 06:07:38 PM »

As long as nobody sees your concealed weapon and nothing happens for you to need to use it,  it shouldn't ever be a problem in my book.   

The only advice I would have,  never tell co-workers,  even if you can trust them.   And of course NEVER show it to anyone.   In some ways it's best if nobody actually knows who is armed,  largely for the safety of the armed person.   You don't need the target on your back,  from both shooters AND your own management. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »

As long as nobody sees your concealed weapon and nothing happens for you to need to use it,  it shouldn't ever be a problem in my book.   

The only advice I would have,  never tell co-workers,  even if you can trust them.   And of course NEVER show it to anyone.   In some ways it's best if nobody actually knows who is armed,  largely for the safety of the armed person.   You don't need the target on your back,  from both shooters AND your own management.

Sound advice.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2016, 09:05:53 PM »
 ::thumbsup::