Author Topic: Pendejo Obama in Argentina - Americans are ignorant of the world  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/263309-obama-to-argentina-americans-are-clueless-with-poor-foreign-language-skills/

No, idiota, los estadounidenses son demasiado ignorantes y perezosos y estúpidos pura y simple de abstenerse de dar energía a un hijo musulmanes Antiamericanas de un agitador comunista y puta skanky que odia a este país más que la mayoría de los enemigos extranjeros hacen!

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pendejo Obama in Argentina - Americans are ignorant of the world
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 12:14:57 PM »
That's great, Libertas.  Can you translate now, please, for another ignorant American who has poor foreign language skills?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »
That's great, Libertas.  Can you translate now, please, for another ignorant American who has poor foreign language skills?

No, idiot, Americans are too ignorant and lazy and stupid outright to refrain from power a Muslim Un-American son of a communist agitator and skanky bitch who hates this country more than most foreign enemies do!

De nada.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 04:41:55 PM »

I recognized estúpidos  ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:26:34 PM »
I, as well, recognized a couple/three words but as much as I resent having to Push #1 for Englais, I resent postings in any language other than English, joking or not.  I run into more of it than I can stand in the real world; I don't expect to be left hanging here.

/Yes, I'm feelin' crabby.   ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »
 O could have grabbed a few Cuban cigars while he was visiting...but he, apparently, still prefers smoking tampons.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 07:06:25 AM »
Normally I don't like that either Pan, in this instance I thought it was a nice twist to the snark.  If I pissed anybody off, well...what's the bid deal, I'm pissed a lot!

Plus, this helps...

https://translate.google.com/

Sometimes I need help with the "filler" words, aka "clean".

I know mostly naughty words in several foreign languages, a cold war relic I never was able to shed, one never knows when a curse word in someone else's native tongue might come in handy.  And a little Latin.  Other that I know English and bad English.

PS-Hey, it could have been worse Pablo, if Wild Bill had gone along...the combination of cigars and Godless heathen chicas...

::speechless::

Crap, I used more foreign speaky!   ::bashing::

I will submit myself to the nearest reeducation camp.

Wait, I'm already there!   :D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »
No sweatski, Libs.

I know a few cuss words in Italian and that's about it for foreign languages for me.  Yes, another ignerint 'Merican.