Author Topic: Angry crowd chases German Justice Minister out of town  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Angry crowd chases German Justice Minister out of town
« on: May 05, 2016, 02:59:14 PM »
The German Justice Minister, a pathetic enabler of the takeover of his country by muslim savages, who has furthermore advocated fines against people who dare report on the crimes of these barbarians, was giving a speech in Saxony, and eventually was forced to flee in his armored Mercedes.

One of the few things that gives me optimism of late is the flame of nationalism coming to life all over the Western world.

http://constitution.com/watch-german-minister-justice-get-driven-town/

! No longer available

ETA - notice how, like all Leftists, he simply cannot resist telling everyone how intellectually inferior they are, when he refers to the people shouting at him as "not even knowing what is happening to them."

Yes, the Colognization, the rapefugee epidemic, the No Go Zones in your own country, that's all just figments of their imagination.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:02:32 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Angry crowd chases German Justice Minister out of town
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 03:40:29 PM »
Yeah, nice to see, would like to see them chased, caught and beaten too.  Would like to see that here too.  Clowns think they can do whatever they want without being held to account.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
... he refers to the people shouting at him as "not even knowing what is happening to them."

Ohmigawd, talk about projection.  The people do, indeed, know what is "happening" to them, and that it isn't "happening", it's being done.  It is the German Minister who, as he is being run off, doesn't recognize what is happening to him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 08:23:20 PM »
  The Germans my be the first to rise up and then you will see it spear all over the EU.

::crusader:: ::viking:: and then   ::machinegun::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 09:38:47 PM »
There needs to be lots more of this all over the western world.    Until politicians begin to fear for their own safety,  they will continue their crap. 

Politicians NEED to feel uncomfortable,  as they have no problem doing it to us.   Maybe they will finally begin to wake up and get their heads out of their a**es. 

And this politician was in no danger.   It was largely just a loud crowd. 

If they keep it up,  the next crowd will start throwing stuff. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:43:48 PM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 03:53:06 PM »
There needs to be lots more of this all over the western world.    Until politicians begin to fear for their own safety,  they will continue their crap. 

Politicians NEED to feel uncomfortable,  as they have no problem doing it to us.   Maybe they will finally begin to wake up and get their heads out of their a**es. 

And this politician was in no danger.   It was largely just a loud crowd. 

If they keep it up,  the next crowd will start throwing stuff.

Hopefully what gets thrown has an atomic number of 82 and has some velocity assistance.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.