Author Topic: They want a war  (Read 7775 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: They want a war
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 07:47:45 PM »
And now intolerable airport lines, thousands missing their flights. This a$$hole (Scum F*ck Muzzie-in-Chief) is at the other end of town standing on the dusty Main street saying...."Draw!"

http://nypost.com/2016/05/16/stranded-travelers-sleep-on-cots-in-tsa-nightmare/

[See Barry 'Identify' as a Cowboy...but still get his ass kicked in!]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:07:20 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 07:20:33 AM »
From the article Weisshaupt linked:  "This is what the Obama administration nudged the rest of the country toward Friday."

Notice the typical dissembling language -- "nudged."  They aren't "nudging" sh*t.  They're making sweeping demands and the price of refusal is the funding that the states were deliberately made dependent upon.  It's like a pimp getting his brood of women addicted to drugs, and using that as part of his leverage over them.  Insult to injury is the fact that this money comes from the states in the first place.

It's well past time for this and several other issues to be forced.  The time of acquiescence is over.  If we comply, we lose something far bigger than federal funds.  Let them cut off their funds.  Let them send their armed goons to force compliance from governors and school superintendents and principals and teachers and parents.

When naked tyranny is their design, the first meaningful counterattack is to make them show themselves for what they are.

Yup, time to end this dangerously naive go-along/get-along mindset, time to stop pretending like a little child that one day somebody will get elected and fix this mess and the equally idiotic idea that one day a vast majority of American's will wake up nonsense...if they aren't awake now there is no hope they will ever wake up let alone wake up in time to do jack sh*t about it!  It is time to shed self-imposed ignorance and man-up to our responsibilities as free men and women!  Unless your desire is to be a feckless gutless skivvy-wetting coward.  Time to take the attitude it is better to live on your feet than die on your knees...if your going to die it might as well be for the right reasons...and in a pile of brass.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:24:00 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 07:57:04 PM »
NYC mayor De Blasio says businesses and landlords will face fines of $250,000 if they do not refer to transgenders using pronouns "ze" and "hir."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597591/New-York-City-businesses-face-fine-250-000-don-t-use-gender-correct-pronouns-like-ze-hir-refer-transgenders.html

A law in New York City will fine businesses and employers if they violate a person's human rights by not using their preferred 'gender pronoun.'

Mayor Bill de Blasio's Commission on Human Rights appears to have updated the law on 'Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression' to include businesses, employees and landlords who fail to refer to transgender people as terms such as 'ze' and 'hir'.

They will be in violation of the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), that forces employers and 'converted entities to use an individual's preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual's sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual's identification,' according to the guidance information on the city's website.

The Commission on Human Rights issued a 'legal enforcement guidance' for the law, and notes that some people would prefer non-gender-binary pronouns, including 'they/them/theirs or 'ze/hir.'
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 09:23:10 PM »
That calls for massive rebellion and an avalanche of politically incorrect in-your--progtard-face invectives and a dare to try to enforce their forced acceptance of perversion and depravity!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 09:48:44 PM »
That calls for massive rebellion and an avalanche of politically incorrect in-your--progtard-face invectives and a dare to try to enforce their forced acceptance of perversion and depravity!

That's way too hard to remember (almost as bad as conjugating verbs). I'll simply stick to "Trans-effing gender freakazoid", "It", "Male B*tch" or "Sociopath"...that way I don't have to think too hard.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 06:56:07 AM »

That's way too hard to remember (almost as bad as conjugating verbs). I'll simply stick to "Trans-effing gender freakazoid", "It", "Male B*tch" or "Sociopath"...that way I don't have to think too hard.

I just knew you would glom onto my suggestion.   ::thumbsup::

If the cross-dressing penis-sporting perverted bathroom predators don't like it...yeah, that's just a tough hop for those prancing pedophiles!

Hey, Pablo?  Is Ms.Pablo visiting Cleveland?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/18/woman-marches-through-target-blasting-transgender-bathroom-policy.html

“wicked practice”

Aye.

And 12 kids!  Wow, I don't know where y'all get the time to go anywhere!   ;D

And check out this clown...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/17/shopper-upset-man-allowed-to-use-womens-dressing-room-in-ross/

You know your "policy" is a joke when you don't even have to try to look like a gal to go into the ladies room!

::hysterical::

This is so not going to go well for Progs!

And yes, the 'demonic threat" will continue, and get worse...until the Progs are dealt with decisively.

Meanwhile, The Restistance continues to organize...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/272271-97-pa-lawmakers-tell-obama-his-transgender-bathroom-decree-is-unconstitutional/

http://iotwreport.com/flush-target-sets-out-to-challenge-targets-bathroom-policy/

::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:46:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 10:53:31 AM »

So.....I'm guessing, if a queerdo comes into your business, the owner and employees will be able to distinguish who is a queerdo and who isn't? What are they gonna wear...a sign?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 11:26:35 AM »

So.....I'm guessing, if a queerdo comes into your business, the owner and employees will be able to distinguish who is a queerdo and who isn't? What are they gonna wear...a sign?

Sort of.  The ones who "pass" aren't usually a problem -- they look like women and are unobtrusive -- but what businesses all over the country are recounting are men who look/dress/speak/act like men pushing into women's bathrooms and dressing rooms and insisting they have the right to do so.

There's yer sign.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 11:37:46 AM »

Sort of.  The ones who "pass" aren't usually a problem -- they look like women and are unobtrusive -- but what businesses all over the country are recounting are men who look/dress/speak/act like men pushing into women's bathrooms and dressing rooms and insisting they have the right to do so.

There's yer sign.

The queerdos. I'm waiting for the first business to hang the "restrooms under repair" signage and line up several port a potties in front of their entrances.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 12:09:12 PM »

There's yer sign.

The queerdos. I'm waiting for the first business to hang the "restrooms under repair" signage and line up several port a potties in front of their entrances.

(then...go to Hell!)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 07:29:36 AM »
Wal Mart spanks Macy's and Bathroom Target!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-19/wal-mart-share-surge-after-earnings-leaves-peers-in-dust-chart

That was the the easiest prediction I've ever made.  Target and WalMart are only a few blocks from each other in EP.  I have been going to Target because Targets are usually nicer stores than WalMart.  I changed back to WalMart on a dime when this hit and I assume many others did also.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 07:42:17 AM »
Wal Mart spanks Macy's and Bathroom Target!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-19/wal-mart-share-surge-after-earnings-leaves-peers-in-dust-chart

That was the the easiest prediction I've ever made.  Target and WalMart are only a few blocks from each other in EP.  I have been going to Target because Targets are usually nicer stores than WalMart.  I changed back to WalMart on a dime when this hit and I assume many others did also.

I don't doubt it.  I've loathed Target and their policies for years...only would enter one if desperate and nothing else near, which thankfully hasn't happened very much.  But as a routine Wal Mart shopper (at least once a month) I did notice an uptick in traffic at two different locations.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »

H/T - Weaselzippers

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 09:18:43 AM »
Heh.  I like it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »
Holy Moly - talk about whacked out...

Company Designs Tampons That Bleed for Transgenders
http://sandrarose.com/2015/08/company-designs-tampons-that-bleed-for-transgenders/

A company based in California has met the needs of transgender individuals who are anxious to experience monthly visits from Aunt Flow. The Sappho-Luxe company has designed a special tampon called “Fem-Flo” specifically for post-op trannies who had their junk chopped off and replaced with a hot pocket (artificial vagina).

The tampons are available in 3 sizes to fit new post-op trannies as well as trannies who are fully dilated and want to experience a heavy monthly flow. Each tampon contains small vegetable-based capsules that react to body temperature to slowly release menses (blood).

The fluid also helps to keep the artificial vaginas conditioned and dilated after surgery.

Hmm...
! No longer available

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2016, 03:51:57 PM »
No.  Just ..... no.

Dear Lord, we desperately need an Intercession.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2016, 09:40:03 AM »
A broadsword up the ass would give them the feel of "flow". It wouldn't be monthly though. Once would do for a lifetime.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »
Society, and especially the medical profession, has done these people a huge disservice by acquiescing to and playing along with their delusions.  There's now men who have had their genitals surgically removed, who further their mimicry of a woman by using a tampon that simulates menstruation, and somehow the conclusion of the medical profession is not "crazier than a sh*thouse rat"??
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »
I was gonna post something really gross....But honestly, it doesn't get any grosser than this.