Author Topic: The Daily Beast-Please feel sorry for unkind words directed to statist FEC goon  (Read 931 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/first-came-the-drudge-link-then-the-death-threats.html

Hilarious, as usual, Leftist goose-stepping morons can dish it out, can't take it at all!

Funny, just like the Obama Regime...Leftists only target those who fail to obey the Progressive Dogma...never any word about going after the clowns that made the Bush snuff film, never any word about the despicable vile things directed at conservatives that make what people are (I think justly in most instances) saying to this putz look pretty tame.

Free speech, the very definition means things will be said people may not like to hear, if that basic understanding is not understood, then rights are being violated, and no amount of flowers stuck in that turd can camouflage it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/first-came-the-drudge-link-then-the-death-threats.html

Hilarious, as usual, Leftist goose-stepping morons can dish it out, can't take it at all!

Funny, just like the Obama Regime...Leftists only target those who fail to obey the Progressive Dogma...never any word about going after the clowns that made the Bush snuff film, never any word about the despicable vile things directed at conservatives that make what people are (I think justly in most instances) saying to this putz look pretty tame.

Free speech, the very definition means things will be said people may not like to hear, if that basic understanding is not understood, then rights are being violated, and no amount of flowers stuck in that turd can camouflage it.

If the left wanted civility, they should have tried being civil to others.  You know, buy not shouting down others whoa re speaking, by not violently disputing political rallies, by playing by the rules instead of pretending that a penalty is a tax, or that biologically determined sex is a feeling. By not repeatedly calling others racist,  greedy, etc and refusing to respond to arguments.  And so on...

Treat others badly and in bad faith they will eventually respond in kind. Even Jesus said there was a limit to the number of times you turn the other cheek. The Left has been relying on our civility as a weapon against us - and whenever they call for civility they are really saying " Let me use you own rules, which I neither agree not will uphold" against you.

A person who doesn't respect your rights, can claim none of their own. Something I intend to remind every liberal before making my shared responsibility payment to them during the coming war. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
So, what does the Left want?  They want, when and as they intend to further regulate our Liberty right out of us, for us to say, civilly, "please sir/Ma'am, may we not have another!"?

Screw that noise.

Too many people have too much control over too much of our day-to-day lives and until recently, there we were, shaking at them the Constitution, making polite mouth sounds, much to their amusement.  Think Gruber and Ben Rhodes.

Sow?  Reap.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
Frankly we are far too polite to our rulers.