Author Topic: Muslim Migrants Sexually Assault 5-Year Old In Idaho  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Muslim Migrants Sexually Assault 5-Year Old In Idaho
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:09:41 PM »
I have a really tough time reading these articles anymore.  I get angry enough about what is described in the articles, but what really gets me is the feeling of powerlessness.  We are powerless to rid ourselves of an open and obvious threat, kept that way by "our" government.

The parents of this little girl would be completely justified in beating to death the three perps, regardless of their status as "children."

http://drrichswier.com/2016/06/19/muslim-refugees-sexually-assault-5-year-old-in-idaho/

H/T: The AK Files

On 2 June, 2016 a five-year old girl with special needs was playing outside her home at the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls, Idaho when she was taken by knife point to the shared laundry facilities on the premises by three boys from two refugee families, ages 13, 9, and 8 years old who sexually assaulted and urinated on her. The eight year old is also reported to have cut another young child’s arm with his knife a week before school was adjourned.

According to the victim’s mother, a trusted neighbor discovered her daughter with the three boys. Her clothes had been stripped off by the boys who were also naked and the 13 year old had a phone which allegedly held video of the incident. The mother and father of the victim promptly arrived on the scene after being alerted by the neighbor.

The video on the phone displayed the sexual assault of the five year old girl according to the father who viewed it, and reportedly shows the older boy coaching the younger ones during the assault and attempted rape of the little girl as well as urinating in her mouth and over her body as they pinned her against a wall.

The mother took the victim home immediately, stating she was going to call the police. Shortly after arriving home the mother of one of the attackers showed up at the victim’s home demanding in broken English, “No police, everything ok.”
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Muslim Migrants Sexually Assault 5-Year Old In Idaho
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 05:04:57 PM »
This is the essence of Takkiya:

e.g.
  • "In Islam, you are free to choose" means "In Islam, you are free to choose Islam [or die/be killed]
  • “No police, everything ok.” means "Everything is O.K. according to Sharia Law" It's the girl's fault. Had she not been where she was found, she would not have been abused.

It's going to come down to quotas: each American will be given a quota, based upon supplies & ability, of how many of these scumbags to snuff: Daily, weekly, monthly. Perhaps a prize system can be worked out. Or titles given, like "The Legend" from American Sniper.
#BanIslam #F_ckIslam #KillMuzziesForSport
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 05:16:50 PM »
Obama's people strike again...

But hey, PC/Diversity/MultiCulti dogma dictates submission to the f**ked laws, traditions and dictates of every backwater sh*thole culture and this is especially true for the sewage imported from the ranks of the demonic cult of Mohammad...so a special needs 5 year old is sexually abused and urinated on, Allah (Satan) wills it don'tchyaknow?!

Not my clan...those sub-animals would be disappeared...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 06:01:31 PM »
Obama's people strike again...

But hey, PC/Diversity/MultiCulti dogma dictates submission to the f**ked laws, traditions and dictates of every backwater sh*thole culture and this is especially true for the sewage imported from the ranks of the demonic cult of Mohammad...so a special needs 5 year old is sexually abused and urinated on, Allah (Satan) wills it don'tchyaknow?!

Not my clan...those sub-animals would be disappeared...

I've recently started binge watching the show Deadwood.  One of the recurring themes in the show is how the local crime lord likes to dispose of bodies in a pig pen.  It seems an especially appropriate method to use on islaminals.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 06:03:18 PM »
Yea...let 'em in,,,,,,, I believe the democratic response is "it's only sex".
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 08:35:37 PM »
 ::machinegun::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 09:00:08 PM »
::machinegun::

All I need is unlimited power...for 1 week. God-damn these as$holes & the As$hole-in-Chief who's ushering 'em in.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 05:44:59 AM »
.... “There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html#storylink=cpy

... Investigators and the prosecutor were quick to dismiss nearly all those claims Monday. Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” but suspects the false reports are the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement who hoped to stir up trouble by claiming the incident involved Syrian refugees who committed a violent sexual assault.

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don’t match what’s being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

The criminal cases against those juveniles have been sealed, as is customary when children are charged. Although prosecutors and police are barred from discussing certain details in sealed juvenile cases, Loebs laid out the basics in an interview Monday with the Times-News. And Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury briefed the public on the incident at a City Council meeting later in the evening, saying he wanted to clear up falsehoods circulating on social media.

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility. Officials suspect the boys have been in the Unites States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn't immediately clear to the police chief.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

The police chief also said there is no evidence to support claims the suspects’ fathers high-fived or praised the boys for committing the alleged assault, as has been reported on anti-refugee websites.

The prosecutor received a report Thursday from police. Further refuting claims made in the stories online that police bungled the investigation or tried to cover it up, Loebs said the police investigated the incident thoroughly, interviewed everyone who needed to be and followed proper protocols.

The police chief told the public the victim’s health and safety were the department’s first priority, and apprehending the suspects was the second — regardless of either’s ethnicity or religious beliefs.

Kingsbury also addressed claims that it took the police department more than two hours to respond.

“Simply, that just is not true,” the chief said. “The Twin Falls Police Department, the Magic Valley Paramedics, even the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Office, responded in due time.”

Earlier in his comments, Kingsbury said the call originally came in as “something a lot less serious than a sexual assault or lewd and lascivious conduct.”

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren’t uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

Refugee-resettlement officials called the online reports deceptive attempts to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

Only a handful of people from Syria live in Twin Falls County — 11 Syrians were receiving food stamps in the county and eight were on Medicaid in 2015, according to state statistics. No Syrians have been settled in Twin Falls through Idaho refugee programs, said Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees.

Read the whole thing.

H/T Grouchy's
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 07:01:08 AM »

Is it just me, or is he contradicting himself? Saying it wasn't a gang rape, but only the oldest boy didn't touch her?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 08:52:34 AM »
Oh ok, so it was just Sudanese and Iraqi musloids rather than Syrian ones.  Well official, thanks for letting us all know we can rest easy now!

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 11:04:51 AM »

Is it just me, or is he contradicting himself? Saying it wasn't a gang rape, but only the oldest boy didn't touch her?

Not a "Gang" per se...simply a loosely organized band of Muslim youths. And we all know there's a BIG difference!!

#SpeakInNuances

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 11:53:16 AM »
Oh ok, so it was just Sudanese and Iraqi musloids rather than Syrian ones.  Well official, thanks for letting us all know we can rest easy now!

Yeah.  And this BS...

"Loebs said sex cases between minors aren’t uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point."

And avoiding political points is all the PoPo is good for now, eh?  And besides, they (doesn't matter as much WHO the eff they are even if all you do is focus on what they DID!) only picked on a special needs child...right?

These LEO's are gutless pc-ass-kissing proglodyte stormtroopers, period.  I thought Idaho was more conservative...but they have to have a lot of ex-pat progs from CA, OR etc...because I swear over the past decade or so that state keeps getting stupid reports hitting the national wires!

::doublebird::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 03:36:37 PM »

Not a "Gang" per se...simply a loosely organized band of Muslim youths. And we all know there's a BIG difference!!

#SpeakInNuances

What - you mean your 8-year old doesn't know all the latest gang signs?

(neither did mine)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 03:44:37 PM »
“It breaks my heart when people in the community are divided around issues of resettling refugees,” he said. ( Yea, especially when they are brought in, given free housing, food, medical, can't speak the language and rape our children)

“These were all families,” said Reeves, the director of the Idaho Office for Refugees. “They’re now resettled here. They’re moving on with their lives.” ( raping and pillaging)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 03:47:36 PM »
and seriously???? Is this the new Obama job creation ????? Director of Idaho office of refugees? Wonder what that pays????

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »
and seriously???? Is this the new Obama job creation ????? Director of Idaho office of refugees? Wonder what that pays????

Six figures at least.  Probably at least $200k.   Those "jobs" always pay well. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 11:14:14 AM »

Six figures at least.  Probably at least $200k.   Those "jobs" always pay well.

Bonus pay per lie could lead to early retirement, but hey so could FMJ, but I am not necessarily recommending either...though one is more deserving than the other...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »

These LEO's are gutless pc-ass-kissing proglodyte stormtroopers, period.  I thought Idaho was more conservative...but they have to have a lot of ex-pat progs from CA, OR etc...because I swear over the past decade or so that state keeps getting stupid reports hitting the national wires!

From what I have been reading on other forums, southern Idaho is getting pretty thoroughly californicated, as are Montana and Wyoming.  The classic liberal pattern, they like to go to nice and unspoiled places (which are that way precisely due to their lack of liberal policies) and immediately set about reproducing the political environment they left behind.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 06:36:28 PM »
  It sounds like people have permission to rape muslims at will since it's ok for them to rape our young.  Please use radial condoms remember safety first!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 07:06:00 PM »

From what I have been reading on other forums, southern Idaho is getting pretty thoroughly californicated, as are Montana and Wyoming.  The classic liberal pattern, they like to go to nice and unspoiled places (which are that way precisely due to their lack of liberal policies) and immediately set about reproducing the political environment they left behind.

Effing locusts.