Author Topic: Fedcoat Prepping  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Fedcoat Prepping
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:14:25 AM »
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/27/483069862/inside-a-secret-government-warehouse-prepped-for-health-catastrophes

Wasn't this rumored to be in some abandoned underground mine somewhere like the Ozarks or something?  Anyway, I would think there would be regional hubs otherwise distribution would be a nightmare...or it could all be PR BS and the supplies were always only meant for the elite.

Anyway...anybody give you grief over prepping, you can ask them why the Fedcoats have a Strategic National Stockpile.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Fedcoat Prepping
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:17:49 AM »
Nobody is supposed to know you're prepping except a few fellow like-minds.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 06:53:25 AM »
There is that...

But in most clans, there are those related to those who know who are doubters...

In my case they are in-laws of siblings...I don't fool myself into believing no word has reached them...and if they show up uninvited at the BOL I'll march them off...even if they show up invited I might march them off...or make involuntary laborers out of them and quarter them like beasts...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:57:06 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 07:17:19 AM »
In related news...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-29/fema-contractor-unrest-after-395-food-price-spike-coming-soon

Sure, it involves lots of variables that were decided by a host of progressives/ruling elites...but even wrong people motivated by the wrong things can stumble upon a right answer now and then.

In this case...a global food crisis caused by population growth, rapid urbanization, extreme weather, and political crises...

Population growth should be the easiest to project using birth rates, mortality rates, consumption...it's just mathematics and gaming it here or there isn't going to result in less demand for resources.

Urbanization...so-called "smart-growth" models no matter how much they expand/promote them is going to erode underlying demand for food...I mean is a centrally-planned community going to eat less food?  Well, only if the government has anything to say about it, and that applies to all...but sure it will be easier for them in the initial stages to manage distribution.

Political crisis, well we see this one playing out all over and not to the advantage of entrenched establishment elites...all centralized authority can do is make things worse, not better...it is not in their nature to reform themselves and be answerable to the people, so this element seems a wildcard any way you look at it.

Extreme weather, yes, here we go...dig deep enough into this one and the high-priests of the climate change cult we be everywhere...if anything is going to be exploited for the benefit of the establishment elite it is this.  Sure, weather patterns from year to year in food producing regions is going to have an impact on yields, prices and inventory...and yes the PTB's can game prices in commodity markets but not at a sustainable level should serious shortages of foodstuffs be widespread and repetetive.

Anyway...kinda feeds into the SNS story...and to the extent that there is accuracy in the projection...the primary takeaway is: don't count on the government (at any level), depend on yourself!