Author Topic: University of Michigan Prof: American Apartheid Now - Black Nation in South  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Sorry Libertas but I've given up on the weasel - I can't ever get clear of the garbage they throw up in my way to reading their stuff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Really?  Must have inferior adblock program, I get along fine.

It's ZeroHedge that has really gone down the advertiser hellhole for me!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Soup, do you have Ad Block installed in your browser?  It will filter out most obnoxious ads and banners.  I don't have any problems going to that site with Ad Block enabled.

As for that article, I think my favorite part is "fairly easy."  Good luck with that, "professor."  I wonder if those New England busybodies knew just what they were unleashing when they decided to subjugate the South under federal dominion.

Various black and brown people certainly enjoy pointing out how the white man dominated this and that throughout history, but they seem to not ask themselves why that was.  I think, if they keep pushing with this sort of thing, they are all going to learn "why" and they're going to learn it intimately.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Liberia.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They don't want to go back to their ancestral homeland.  Not even the NBP want that and those assholes even have an outline of Africa in their genocidal logo!  They use Africa, but no way in Hell do they want to go there.  Too full of sh*t and lazy to want to go to Africa...easier to sh*t where they eat and expand their range.

Yeah, that'll end well for 'em, eh?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

They throw up a overlay over their content that has six or eight segmented images. Sometimes it has a x to close - sometimes not. Either way, nothing that I do can get me past it to see the content on the page.

On one machine I'm using Ghostery and on another I'm using Adblock.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
I had read about this putz elsewhere and he is dreaming. He might go mao-mao and he might succeed - but I guarantee that whatever he touches will immediately turn to shyt.

He had best think about what he's doing - it's infinitely harder to fix than F up.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

They throw up a overlay over their content that has six or eight segmented images. Sometimes it has a x to close - sometimes not. Either way, nothing that I do can get me past it to see the content on the page.

On one machine I'm using Ghostery and on another I'm using Adblock.

I wonder if it is a regional thing or something unique to your provider and lack of filtering or something...our work filter is pretty robust but I have to say I have more issues at home sometimes but have adblock there that seems to take care of most things.  Weird.  Techworld mystifies me often.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I had read about this putz elsewhere and he is dreaming. He might go mao-mao and he might succeed - but I guarantee that whatever he touches will immediately turn to shyt.

He had best think about what he's doing - it's infinitely harder to fix than F up.

I think he is full of shyt, pussies like this are good at mouthing off but they are unable to act themselves and need other weak-minded fools to do his dirty work, proving once again these a-holes are only out to exploit their own kind in order to prop up their false claim they are a leader of this or that oppressed community...but they lack conviction and their mouths always write checks their asses can't cash.  The sick and stupid part of this is people in the community he supposedly cares about are too stupid or too wedded to bad ideas to care they are being exploited.

But whatever, they all made their beds too...you know the rest...

::smallestviolin::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I saw a really good comment about this article, to paraphrase it was "they don't want a country of their own, they want our country."  They want a country that has civic and technological infrastructure and a productive economy.  Same with the La Raza crowd.  They don't want "Aztlan" they want the land developed and improved by generations of gringos.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
If he moves to a place where no one will be working, who will be there to pay the salaries of worthless wagon riders like Poli Sci professors?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.