Author Topic: Someone coincidentally named "Mohamed" knifes girls and their mother  (Read 960 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Once again in France, someone who just happens to be named Mohamed stabbed three young girls and their mother because they were not covering up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

Two comments:

#1 - Eff that prosecutor.  I am sick and tired of the bending over backwards to obscure the nature of this conflict.

#2 - When will these white cosmics stop thinking these alien hordes are like stray pets that need to be cared for?  It says the mother had assisted the man the previous day.  Well, sounds like you just exposed your own daughters to danger, not unlike that idiot in Sweden who allowed an African man to stay in her home (whereupon he promptly raped the woman's 12 year old daughter).
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Someone coincidentally named "Mohamed" knifes girls and their mother
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 03:16:50 PM »
Eloi, I tell ya.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 03:55:53 PM »
Yea, let's not jump to any conclusions because muslims named mohammond attack every day. It could have been anything. I bet, in assisting him the previous day, he thought she poisoned him.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 07:01:41 AM »
There is only one way to properly interact with a member of the Stanic Cult of Mohammad...

These Europansies better get more like Charles the Hammer and Vlad Tepes instead of Angela Merkel and Neville Chamberlain or they might just as well slit their own throats now and be done with it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.