Author Topic: Clinton News Network in a fit of alethephobia hurls "Sexism" charge at Trump  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And the willfully obtuse drones will probably lap it up...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/291052-cnn-accuses-trump-of-sexism-for-questioning-hillary-clintons-health/

...because Jurnotards with noses up prog butts say something...probably just means they are lying through their teeth to hide the fact people are right to be concerned...

...CNN just being a typical MFM propagandists for leftist garbage.  They'll never change...not even when pissed off people are chasing them down the street...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Oh, they lap it up alright.  One such recently wrote a piece, "The Era of the Bitch", to predict the name-calling hurled in Hillary's direction.

Talk about projection; if these people had an iota of self-awareness, they'd be on level with a boulder.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, they lap it up alright.  One such recently wrote a piece, "The Era of the Bitch", to predict the name-calling hurled in Hillary's direction.

Talk about projection; if these people had an iota of self-awareness, they'd be on level with a boulder.

Heh.  Gotta remember that one.   ;)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Come to the conclusion that no matter what Trump says, the Clinton ass kissing media will find something wrong with it. He might as well go back to no teleprompter, speak from the hip and bash the Clinton lying machine every opportunity he gets.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The media has to be treated as a hostile combatant, you have to flank them surround them and obliterate them...same for the cadre of stormtroopers surrounding their puppet...the handlers, the Big Entertainment a-holes, the crony capitalists...it has to be scorched-earth, total war...or you might as well just throw in the towel like most establishment pubbies have done...