Author Topic: Kiss Leads Audience in Pledge of Allegiance ---  (Read 1003 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Kiss Leads Audience in Pledge of Allegiance ---
« on: September 10, 2016, 10:28:05 AM »
-- in the Middle of Their Show

... You might find yourself tempted to think that Kiss is jumping on an easy bandwagon by making digs at Kaepernick and his ilk, but for Kiss, moments like the one in Worcester are part of a long line of patriotism on the part of the band. For the last several years, Kiss has donated $1 of every ticket sold to the Wounded Warrior Project, and in 2011 alone, they raised half a million dollars.

Kiss has included patriotism and tributes to the U.S. military and veterans for years as well. I've found clips on YouTube dating back as far as 2004 in which Stanley and the rest of the band show their love for the red, white, and blue and the men and women who have fought to defend it.

RTWT.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Kiss Leads Audience in Pledge of Allegiance ---
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 02:18:33 PM »
That's pretty awesome. ::cool::

I still don't think much of their music, though.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Kiss Leads Audience in Pledge of Allegiance ---
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 05:13:02 PM »
 As for the parents cracks, yes, my parents banned me from owning Kiss records.  They now tell me how smart Gene Simmons looks when on Fox News. 

::laughonfloor::