Author Topic: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot  (Read 5669 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »
Also convenient that the Charlotte riots pretty much purged the news cycle of anything related to Hillary's highly suspect health.  I predict before the debates are over, there is going to be another medical episode of some sort.

Believe it or not I'm actually praying for a complete end to Hillary's medical episodes. Yep...ALL of 'em. In fact, I'm praying that events culminate to ensure she never needs suffer again...ever!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2016, 11:28:32 AM »
Also convenient that the Charlotte riots pretty much purged the news cycle of anything related to Hillary's highly suspect health.  I predict before the debates are over, there is going to be another medical episode of some sort.

Believe it or not I'm actually praying for a complete end to Hillary's medical episodes. Yep...ALL of 'em. In fact, I'm praying that events culminate to ensure she never needs suffer again...ever!

I see what you did there! 

::beertoast::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2016, 03:59:21 PM »

You mean......trans living?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 05:47:18 PM »

Looks like a Colt Mustang .380.  And I bet the BLM terrorists and appeasers will say this wife is a lying beotch, that this idiot was a model husband and father and a stellar member of the (thug) community and the last person anyone would ever suspect of ending up this way.

::mooning::

Am I wrong, but that Colt appears to be cocked with the safety ON.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 07:04:31 PM »

Looks like a Colt Mustang .380.  And I bet the BLM terrorists and appeasers will say this wife is a lying beotch, that this idiot was a model husband and father and a stellar member of the (thug) community and the last person anyone would ever suspect of ending up this way.

::mooning::

Am I wrong, but that Colt appears to be cocked with the safety ON.

No, you are not wrong...that is what is done with that model if you want to fire quick...flick the safety off and...

But noooooo, a stand up guy like that, ready to fire...on a cop?

That's racists!

The dead guy, that is.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.