Author Topic: Looks like the Clinton Camp was tired of waiting and snuffed Justice Scalia  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-uncover-murder-plot-podesta-documents-suggest-scalia-assassination/

How do you make comments like that four days before Scalia dies and he is found right where they were talking about?

More -

Suspicions and unanswered questions surrounding the surprise weekend death of pro-Constitution U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia are swirling around the Internet and beyond. Many of the concerns center on the fact that the man who found Scalia’s body, businessman and Democrat donor John Poindexter, said the late justice was discovered with “a pillow over his head.” Also sparking alarm among some commentators and suspicious citizens are reports and official statements indicating that no autopsy will be conducted, despite contradictory claims surrounding the cause of death. Even the establishment press, apparently unfamiliar with the definition of the term “conspiracy theory,” has started reporting on the concerns and questions, albeit generally with a dismissive tone. Cries for an autopsy and congressional probe are growing louder, too, even as the White House, Democrats, and leftists waste no time in plotting to name a successor and tip the balance of power. The atmosphere is getting very tense.

You probably remember that a lot of suspicions surrounded Scalia’s death.

*He showed no signs of health problems at dinner the night before
*He went to be at 9:00 p.m.
*According to Democrat John Poindexter, owner of the lodge where Scalia died, Scalia “refused” a security detail for the night
*John Poindexter discovered Scalia’s body the next morning
*Scalia was dressed with a pillow over his head
*Scalia’s bed looked unused, as if he took a nap on top of the blankets
*But he had a pillow over his head
*And there was no autopsy

http://hennessysview.com/2016/10/13/killing-scalia-the-clinton-crime-family/

And Chelsea Hubble Clinton let the Clinton cat out of the bag - SCOTUS will be the vehicle to declare it open season on the Second Amendment!

“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/chelsea-clinton-now-scalias-gone/

Up your illegitimate arse, and to hell with your witch mother and the rest of you despicable criminals!

Is it time yet?

I recall Weisshaupt being the first to offer up the idea Clinton had him snuffed...the pillow thing never sat well with me...this new info just makes everything stink worse...nothing but death and misery surround the Clinton's...the world should rid itself of such wickedness...but the world is one bleeped up place...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And yet all we get from the LSM is who hacked the emails. Damn the contents. ::gaah::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah, oooh, it was the evil Russians!  More likely it was some of the actual decent people left inside government who did it.  And isn't it funny that the liberals and their MSM propaganda arm are suddenly such Russophobes?  (see, we can add 'phobe' to words too)  I think the real reason they hate Russia is because the Russians had the nerve to get rid of the USSR.  That has to chap liberal asses the world over.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Accomplished hackers can use methods to make tracking IP addresses point to other IP addresses that could physically be located on the other side of the world (Russia) to add confusion, because they know that IP addresses can be tracked.

So, it's more probable that the hackers came from within than from Russia.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, oooh, it was the evil Russians!  More likely it was some of the actual decent people left inside government who did it.  And isn't it funny that the liberals and their MSM propaganda arm are suddenly such Russophobes?  (see, we can add 'phobe' to words too)  I think the real reason they hate Russia is because the Russians had the nerve to get rid of the USSR.  That has to chap liberal asses the world over.

I've said things along similar lines...after decades of adoring the USSR only to see Reagan expose them for the fraud they were...and to see them now behaving like paranoid lunatics seeing a Russian under every bed...is almost laughable.  But their Russophobic hysteria can lead to real and dire consequences, which proves how batshyt insane they are...especially with a prancing ponce like Obama in office who neither feared nor respected...you'd think they'd pick on a boogieman that can't hurt them much...but no, they are too stupid to think even a second ahead!  And Hiterly would not improve the prospects of sanity, respect or peace but continue to make everything worse.

And yeah...the shinny thing routine is not working anymore...even people conditioned to it are sensing something isn't right.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Accomplished hackers can use methods to make tracking IP addresses point to other IP addresses that could physically be located on the other side of the world (Russia) to add confusion, because they know that IP addresses can be tracked.

So, it's more probable that the hackers came from within than from Russia.

Yup.

If was going to hypothetically bump off a prominent DemoProg...I would make sure all traces go back to an E-GOP stooge I wouldn't mind seeing go down for it.

;)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Yeah, oooh, it was the evil Russians! 

I'm still shocked they don't blame Bush.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

In true Soviet fashion, the Bush family has been "rehabilitated."  They're on Team DC Insider, so they're getting a pass these days.  As long as the Bushes have knives out for Trump, the Progs will turn a blind eye to them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

In true Soviet fashion, the Bush family has been "rehabilitated."  They're on Team DC Insider, so they're getting a pass these days.  As long as the Bushes have knives out for Trump, the Progs will turn a blind eye to them.

Deep State Strikes Again