Author Topic: Mr Newt hands FauxNews Clinton Cheerwhore Smegyn Kelly her dumb ass back!  (Read 1432 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://youtu.be/M-VgJllx9eQ

Polls, Polls everywhere Polls, ...

What a transparent anti-Trump pro-Clinton low-life lying piece of steaming excrement!

Kelly can ignore all Clinton corruption...just like progs do...she can look the other way to Bill Clinton's proven sexual predation...and get her witch-panties in a twist over nothingburger crap that is supposed to make idiots believe Trump is a bigger sexual predator than Bill whom Hillary covers for and for whom she goes out and personally DESTROYS the women shooting their yaps off about it...just like a prog...

Kelly is transparent as Hell - Hillary has a c*** and so do I and that is ALL that matters!  The truth can go fvck itself!

There is a special place in Hell for excrement like Smegyn!

Wow.  Welcome to America 2016, land of the insanely stupid!

::doublebird::

The Reckoning cannot come fast enough!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh!

Up your prog arse, Smegyn!

Offline sfetter

Not sure what happen to Kelly.  Used to really like her.  In the beginning her show was really good and for the most part, balanced. Not any longer.  Her arrogant ways have become very unattractive.  I believe the left has gotten to her as well as fame getting into her head. 

Calling Trump a sexual predator is way out of line.  Certainly there are far less inflammatory descriptions of Trump which would more accurately describe his sexual adventures over the years, but that would not further the agenda.

Very disappointed in Kelly and Fox.  Fox just keeps getting softer and softer all the time.  You go Newt. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Best election ever!

We've turned over every rock this time around and now there can be no doubt who  is fer us and who is agin us.

I watch stuff like this and have to ask myself, "toward what end?" Fox News made a name for itself as the alternative to the leftist propaganda machine run by the criminals at the DNC. They have famously weathered decades of defamation as "Faux News". No one on the planet is unclear where the players lie on the board. Everyone knows of the animosity toward Trump that kelly holds. That strips her of any pretense of objectivity. So why pull this shyt megan? What do you think you're going to gain from alienating 99% of your audience? Do you think that somehow the left is suddenly going to forgive you for all those years? It's no secret that Fox, under new management, is trying to shift leftward in pursuit of lefty viewers.

I'm here to state categorically that It. Will. Not. Work.

No, what will transpire is that the left will say, "Gee, thanks for the hit-job on Trump - now get the F away from me." The left will never embrace kelly - she's permanently tainted with the Fox brand.

Now, I'm in that awkward position of having to state (once again) that I can't boycott that which I do not patronize. I don't watch Fox (indeed, I don't watch the boob-toob - I only catch snippets of things gleaned from the Internet). So as much as I didn't represent kelly's target demographic before, I certainly don't represent it now.

Fox would do well to cut out that rot before it takes root.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I agree 'Soup...I think the best thing the Trump candidacy has done is flush all our enemies into the open and made it a lot easier to know who the Establishment goons are...there is no amount of walking back that can repair the bridges they've set ablaze in front of everyone while screaming at the top of their lungs "it's your fault!"...nobody but the dumbest of the dumb and the most partisan of the partisan can be clueless to it...the veil of the Dark Side is fully exposed!

And I don't watch Fox anymore...my mother watches it 24/7, but she's in her 80's with nothing much else to do and I think perhaps she thinks getting mad helps her circulation...so I can understand her self-torment.

If Fox wants to become the next CNN and become one with the progressive echo chamber and keep chanting than retarded "fair & balanced" BS they can do that until they drop dead, I don't care.  They are just another dead man walking to me.

But their scumbag Establishment types like all scumbag Establishment types do need to be put on notice that when The Reckoning hits (and it will! soon!) and they are caught in the open...they're not going to be treated with any kind of respect or consideration...their chickens will have returned to the roost with a vengeance!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Not sure what happen to Kelly.  Used to really like her.  In the beginning her show was really good and for the most part, balanced. Not any longer.  Her arrogant ways have become very unattractive.  I believe the left has gotten to her as well as fame getting into her head. 

Calling Trump a sexual predator is way out of line.  Certainly there are far less inflammatory descriptions of Trump which would more accurately describe his sexual adventures over the years, but that would not further the agenda.

Very disappointed in Kelly and Fox.  Fox just keeps getting softer and softer all the time.  You go Newt.

She's pissed cause he called her out long ago.Now she's super feminist.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Heh!

Up your prog arse, Smegyn!

That was a thing of beauty.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie