Author Topic: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 33962 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2017, 09:05:36 AM »
The New Rules

acecomments.mu.nu/?post=368084

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2017, 10:06:40 AM »
Handler said she would not invite Melania on her show, “She can barely speak English.”

She then add that she does not respect Donald OR Melania Trump, “I don’t respect either one of those people.”

Melania Trump speaks five languages.
Chelsea Handler speaks angry liberalism.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/angry-leftist-comedian-chelsea-handler-attacks-melania-trump-can-barely-speak-english-dont-respect-video/

Yeah...

I'm pretty sure I don't need to worry about who a self-admitted drunken whore respects...

::mooning::

Typical progtard...

Yes, typical proglodyte hypocrisy.  Can you imagine if something like that were ever said about one of the Left's preferred victim groups?  I bet Melania's English is way better than your Slovenian, Chelsea.  I bet her French, Italian, and German are also better than yours.  Gee, what's next Chelsea, are you going to rant about having to Press 1 for English?  Rant about making English the official language?

And I would be fine with both of those rants, but I know we'll never hear them on that yenta's show.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:05 AM »
Handler said she would not invite Melania on her show, “She can barely speak English.”

She then add that she does not respect Donald OR Melania Trump, “I don’t respect either one of those people.”

Melania Trump speaks five languages.
Chelsea Handler speaks angry liberalism.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/angry-leftist-comedian-chelsea-handler-attacks-melania-trump-can-barely-speak-english-dont-respect-video/

Yeah...

I'm pretty sure I don't need to worry about who a self-admitted drunken whore respects...

::mooning::

Typical progtard...

Yes, typical proglodyte hypocrisy.  Can you imagine if something like that were ever said about one of the Left's preferred victim groups?  I bet Melania's English is way better than your Slovenian, Chelsea.  I bet her French, Italian, and German are also better than yours.  Gee, what's next Chelsea, are you going to rant about having to Press 1 for English?  Rant about making English the official language?

And I would be fine with both of those rants, but I know we'll never hear them on that yenta's show.

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2017, 11:22:19 AM »
Look?!  More imbeciles!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/far-left-hack-keith-olbermann-pleads-potus-trump-resign-calls-sick-video/

Unhinged doesn't begin to cover it...crap like that was never hinged to begin with!  I bet his three adoring fans were all like "Yeah, uhh...yeah, man!"...

And WTF is this BS?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/unhinged-philly-councilwoman-lays-street-protesters/

"Die-in"?

I don't think they're doing it right...looks more like a "lay down in the street and get everybody to hate your living guts-in"!

If they really want a "die-in"...   ::stirpot::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2017, 11:56:55 AM »
Used to be it was almost impossible to keep up with the damage Obama did to this country....Now it is near impossible to keep up with all the stupidity the left is doing in protest.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2017, 12:40:14 PM »

Yeah I came across that term in an article recently, and have been using it at every opportunity.  It seems such a perfect word for the shrill harridans of the Left.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2017, 02:09:09 PM »
The New Rules

acecomments.mu.nu/?post=368084

My favorite comment:  "F U.  WAR."

Ditto.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2017, 02:52:29 PM »
Yeah...grab 'em by the nose, er whatever...and kick the piss out of them.  They deserve everything coming their way.  It is what is making the start Trump has made that much more enjoyable...all I have to look forward to really is the crushing of my enemies and the lamentations of their women...some of whom are nominal biological men.  The time of taking crap from any of these jackasses is fully expired.  They want a real war, I'll be their Huckleberry...and I know I won't be alone.  Eff the Left!  They pissed all over us and crapped on civility long ago.  Do unto them, first...and with better ooomph!  There are no rules, they destroyed them...that they think they still exist for us and at their definitions and approvals is so cute, but also deader than their rotted minds that cannot yet register they've already passed their dead animal pick up date.  Eff 'em, they suck, they lie, they throw sh*t and hate people...right back at ya, jackass!!!

War?  Those assholes haven't seen anything close to war yet!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2017, 09:05:07 PM »
  I have to say I am enjoying beating the crap out of the libs at work.   ::danceban::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2017, 09:11:02 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2017, 01:37:57 PM »
  I have to say I am enjoying beating the crap out of the libs at work.   ::danceban::

There's one guy in our Bluegrass group that has become a vocal objector of the new administration. Apparently my response to his foolishness was too nuanced for his attention span to recognize. He sent a mass email attempting to enlist new members to some leftie agitation project.

I did a reply-all reminding him that we're all about the music and not politics - that those of us on the right had resisted the opportunity to muddy things with criticism of the corrupt bass-turd that recently left office - and gently explained that if he really really wanted to press the issue I would be happy to pound him into mud.

He had the funniest expression on his face at our last jam on Thursday last.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
One of the axioms my dear, departed mother taught me was "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." (Yes mom - I was paying attention!)

I had never heard of chelsea whats~her~fuk before. She should have kept it that way. She now has another enemy for life. Now I will avail myself of every opportunity to use her as an illustration of what degenerate scum looks like.

This is going to be a fun project!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
One of the axioms my dear, departed mother taught me was "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." (Yes mom - I was paying attention!)

I had never heard of chelsea whats~her~fuk before. She should have kept it that way. She now has another enemy for life. Now I will avail myself of every opportunity to use her as an illustration of what degenerate scum looks like.

This is going to be a fun project!

I hear, ya 'Soup. I'm waiting for someone to cross paths with me here on the east coast. I have all the reasonable answers, like the Convention of States image, above -- backed up with a version of "Go eff yourself, a-hole-scum" to provoke a fight...which I will win.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2017, 03:23:38 PM »
I've never laughed so much in eight years!  The lamentations are just starting.  Sounds like victory!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2017, 04:22:50 PM »
The People's Cube is sure helping keep things funny as well as in perspective!

And their data on the Soros-funded street hooligans seems pretty spot on to me too!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2017, 12:16:58 PM »
Butthurt Medtronic employee...goes off the deep end in typical fashion...gets called on it...

http://iotwreport.com/after-public-shaming-medtronic-disavows-comments-by-woman-who-told-white-house-staffer-to-die-slowly-painfully/

...yet all Medtronic can do is disavow it?  WTF?!  If directed at SCoaMF the company would have terminated the assclown immediately, yes?

::cussing::  Medtronic...they can disavow themselves blind!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2017, 09:20:07 AM »
I keep forgetting that Weaselzippers is blocked at work. I click the link and it generates an angry BLOCKED! notice. Bump to check out when I get home.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
Bummer.  I think I would riot, break stuff, steal stuff...kill people..call people hateful things...if I didn't have Weaselzippers!

But then I remember I am not a libiot and I do have access...

:D