Author Topic: Fake Embassy...Fake Visas...  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Fake Embassy...Fake Visas...
« on: December 05, 2016, 07:59:22 AM »
It is the era of Fake...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/04/sham-us-embassy-in-ghana-issued-fake-visas-for-decade.html

So, how long was this known?  If the Obama Regime knew...anybody out there stupid enough to think they'd care?  How many scuzzlims got in through this outfit?  How many more out there are like this?

I find it odd this news is coming out now...or perhaps I don't.  The whole thing stinks!   ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Fake Embassy...Fake Visas...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:22:18 AM »
Related:  https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/12/02/feds-suspend-citizenship-applications-naturalizations-after-obama-admin-goof/

The government suspended naturalization ceremonies and banned officers from approving any new applications for citizenship earlier this week after realizing its background check system was broken and ineligible people may have been slipping through, a key congressman revealed Friday.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, whose office was tipped off to the monumental error, said he was stunned by the problem — and also by the fact that the administration never bothered to inform him of it.

In the internal email Mr. Goodlatte obtained, the associate director at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ordered all officers “not to approve or oath any naturalization cases in ELIS,” referring to the Electronic Immigration System that’s the case management system for processing applications.

“At this point we are not confident that proper FBI Name Checks have been run on certain ELIS cases. At this point we are uncertain of the scope of the problem,” Daniel M. Renaud, the associate director, said in the email.

FBI name checks are a critical part of the application process, giving immigration officers a look at potential criminal histories or other national security red flags that would make someone ineligible for citizenship.

Let's cut the crap: the country is under sustained, targeted attack by the Islamic ummah (it doesn't matter which "countries" the would-be citizens stem from) and the FBI can't get its act together on background checks??
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Fake Embassy...Fake Visas...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:56:08 AM »
Broken...intentionally...

Goof my ass!

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.